Brit/pol/ - Blackpool Edition

>Boris Johnson's cat evicted from Number 10 after sneaking in when the door was open
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/boris-johnsons-cat-evicted-from-number-10-after-sneaking-in-when/

>Blairite Labour Party donor Michael Foster's legal challenge to Corbyn's right to be on leadership ballot
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/26/high-court-to-hear-legal-case-against-labour-leadership-ballot-decision-jeremy-corbyn

>Corbyn supporters consider legal challenge to NEC's voting limitations and suspension of Constituency Labour Parties. Petition:
you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/an-open-letter-to-the-nec-from-labour-party-members

>Theresa May SHUTS DOWN £6.4m-per-year asylum centre
express.co.uk/news/uk/692958/Theresa-May-Government-6-4m-asylum-centre-shut-charities-Barnados

>Ukip former chairman Suzanne Evans ends leadership hopes
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/ukip-former-chairman-suzanne-evans-ends-leadership-hopes-and-bac/

>New ICM Poll
twitter.com/PolhomeEditor/status/757880315423711232

>Syrian refugees on remote Scottish island
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3706625/Syrian-refugees-settled-remote-Scottish-island-complain-depressed-area-old-people-people-come-die.html

>Nicola Sturgeon takes political fantasy to new heights
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/23/nicola-sturgeon-takes-political-fantasy-to-new-heights/

>Theresa May in Northern Ireland
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

>French press fury after Hollande caves in to May
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/hollande-caves-may-french-press-reacted/

>Nigel Farage says "Germany may never be the same again" after Angela Merkel’s decision to let in 1million refugees
lbc.co.uk/lbc-leading-britains-conversation-every-day-118271

>The BBC continues it's long history of honest and unbiased reporting
twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/757442737037770752

Other urls found in this thread:

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/07/japan-suspect-was-cannabis-user-though-youd-nevr-know-it-from-uk-reports.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Coming_Collapse_of_China
youtube.com/watch?v=2ChjLMbXVrU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/boris-johnsons-cat-evicted-from-number-10-after-sneaking-in-when/
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/1441492.stm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82509720/#82516413
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82509720/#82516824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mosley

Portillo lads.

Empire 2.0 when

>Blackpool

I might die if she dies

Diane Abbot is a bloody lunatic.

>tfw no Nige to stand on tank as I ride into battle

Commonwealth KdF when?

Fuck this guy, tbqh lads.

Nth for the neil

Is that a Centurion?

This map is so confusing. why Dubai, why Bhutan? Why Western Sahara

According to wikipedia, a senior labour PR director / spin doctor started uncontrollably screeching when the Ten Commandments was unveiled.

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/07/japan-suspect-was-cannabis-user-though-youd-nevr-know-it-from-uk-reports.html

Damn chaps, this reefer madness has spread to Nipponland

>tfw 6'1" but still feel shorter than everyone
Who /lowselfesteem/ here?

Nope, Cheiftan, same tank Nige is standing on here.

THIS is a Centurion. Incredible tank for when it was deployed. Set the standard for the modern day MBT

Oh Ed

>Tfw laughed with a guy in a petrol station a while back over a Sunday Sport article where a guy claims his wife is cheating on him with giant garden slugs

Good memory.

>no Hong Kong

Shit map tbqh

>Boris' cat

It just wanted to meet Larry!

Based Palmerston already sent Larry to the vet once already lad

What a glorious job
Being paid to shitpost IRL

>worked in petrol station
>white van man comes in
>Sport is on view
>talks about how much he wants to bang the woman

Lads, calm down. They put a hot woman on the cover every issue, I get it.

Who else /momentum/ here?

china with it's growing strength as an oncoming superpower would never allow it. Better to have rich trade together instead.

Centurions were the best and most influential tanks to be made.

>Set the modern tank doctrine of MBT
>Tech twenty years ahead of its competitors, despite us not having as much money or resources as our competitors
>Was in service for most of the cold war

and that's why that cunt got kicked out and Boris' cat came to pay his respects to Larry

Lad we fucking rekt China the the pursuit of Tea and we'll bloody well do it again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Coming_Collapse_of_China

Guys I really don't want to pussy out of the roller coasters when I go to Blackpool next week.

How do I overcome a fear of those rides?

Palmerston is Boris' cat you nonce

On my encounter the guy who was working the till was reading it. We were chatting about it while I was paying.

Tbh, most governments nowadays are the root cause of a country's problems.

Nope /Thalmor/ here

>blackpool edition
>not posting the true blackpool of a ghost town with the worlds largest hospice and drunkards mixed in

I thought Palmerston was Osborne's cat? Who the fuck does Freya belong to? Why do they have so many cats

My personal favourite

Alcohol or drugs

youtube.com/watch?v=2ChjLMbXVrU

Everyone knows that "Blackpool" exists at the promenade and only penetrates a street or two in-land. Everything beyond that is English suburb shitholes.

I think most of he cats are civil servants cats, Larry is

>In an article entitled "The Coming Collapse of China: 2012 Edition", published by theForeign Policymagazine website, Gordon C. Chang admitted that his prediction was wrong, arguing that he was off only by one year: "Instead of 2011, the mighty communist party of China will fall in 2012. Bet on it."

Freya was the Treasury cat that got sent away, Palmerston is the Foreign Office cat who rekt Larry the other day.

Read the bloody article lad telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/boris-johnsons-cat-evicted-from-number-10-after-sneaking-in-when/

That's some weird-ass looking Los Angeles

This thread belongs to the Judean People's Front. Get out

You're a weird ass looking Russian flag

The date it happens he obviously got wrong but he makes a lot of good points nonetheless

Splitter

its more a Las Vegas
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/1441492.stm

This cat politics is too confusing! We need a British Bulldog in office again

t. librarian

I jest, but at least most first world country governments actually recognize they represent the people and for the most part, choose to protect their human rights as well uphold law to keep citizens safe from exploration.

China is absolutely rife with corruption and the individual is considered worth as much as a grain of wheat. Trying to receive fair justice when wronged will most likely result in more problems for you since you irritated the higher powers being a little annoyance. Its only time before a democratic rising is needed or the country crumbles.

I fully support any and all "western meddling" in China, we need to save the Chinese from themselves.

"exploitation

What was exactly 20 years ahead about the Centurion when it first came into service?

>not living with felines

Kitters are based m8

What's this shit? Why do we have Greenland Western Sahara and Tasmania?

lads ive been feeling proper depressed about whats going on in france/germany
us men of europe need to do something now

Doggos are cooler and more relaxed

They don't need saving, they need destroying.

Because, as I see Centurion didn't really have any technological advantage over Patton or T-55 tanks, these vehicles were very much equivalents in terms.

They brought it on themselves by angering kek in their effort to stop brexit

>a cat will never give you that look of pure adoration

>t.ancap

>more relaxed
>confirmed for never having been around cats

Soldier on lad, we'll right ourselves, bro it up with Trump and if the continent need the Anglosphere to bail them out again we'll nuke Berlin and be back to blighty in time for tea&medals.

fuck right off rasheed

Careful lad, yktd will come out the bushes if you mention the queen at the Olympics

She's so adorable it hurts.

Nah mate, chinks are a low tier race and need death.

Fireman Sam, extinguishing the Muslim hordes.

do you know what you've done

Fuck off remainiac shill, still angry and whining I see

Get over it, loser

Why do we treat Polish people so badly in this country? They work hard and they're great family people. No malice towards us at all. Yet they get loads of hate, while Arab and African illegal immigrants are allowed to run amok unmolested. Is it because they're white?

my grandma had a cat. it spent it's days fighting the other cats and chasing cars.

must have slipped. first picture I found of Queen and her corgi giving that look

What?

Don't say that name.

LURK MOAR DICKHEAD.

We have covered this over 9,000 times before.

>Didn't go to Oxford or Cambridge
>Will probably never become a Conservative MP
Why live?

>brexit is relevant to the necessary deus vult
nice try rasheed

We really do need the Empire back, I'm not fucking joking. We're an island, we're going to run out of resources soon. We need more land. We need more expansion. We need more resources. The fucking CHinese are raping Africa and taking all the resources while we sit here DONATING all our money to Africa.

They keep to themselves and speak shit English, and they work for peanuts so builders and such don't like them. My local GP has one of those touch screens for appointment confirmations and you can choose either English or Polish.

>us men of europe
Don't think so lad, we're not continentals

It's not happening here because thankfully we're not in Schengen, so haven't taken the millions of completely unvetted refugees they let into the mainland. They need to take action themselves.

I got into a debate with a few libtard friends in a cafe and I lost it at 'not all muslims'. I got so angry everyone started staring at me and I'm scared I'm on an MI5 watch list or something.

>tfw you will lose friends because of your sane beliefs

What a time to be alive

They want multiculturalism and as it happens generally loathe the Commonwealth because surprise surprise, the most genuinely racist people you'll meet are slavs. They all vote left once they get citizenship here, they segregate themselves (contribute to the balkanisation of Britain) and have one of the highest crime rates in the UK among minorities.

We're nothing but a cash machine to them m8, they aren't British and don't want to be.

Kitters sleep up to 16 hours a day.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82509720/#82516413

And the response

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82509720/#82516824