Colbert is a Tolkien expert and has the Silmarillion and Appendices memorized

>Colbert is a Tolkien expert and has the Silmarillion and Appendices memorized

youtube.com/watch?v=rMvMeI1kugY

I dont know how to feel about this, how can a Tolkien bro be so cancer

he's not cancer you are

This. Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

You shouldn't feel so conflicted; LOTR is nothing but childish banalities after all.

Your Highness was such a horrible movie.

>trolling a lolcow that just keeps on responding to even the cheapest shots
>not /ourguy/

muh silmarils

>Not liking Colbert
are you some butthurtt Jew who can't handle a strong independet catholic man cracking wise at the puppet of the jewbankers

>Norn Iron full of moorish spaniards

What did he mean by this? Is he a taig?

His trump bashing is not necessarily the problem. he is the president he should be criticized.
it's that his old show used to be anti establishment and then he started shamelessly sucking up to hillary even bashing bernie supporters

>catholic
oh come on, you cant make me like colbert

White people are a scourge

pretty cringe tbqh

I thought Colbert was pro Hillary?

>he's cancer because he criticizes teh God Emperor
Need a safe space?

that's not what OP said though.

Fucking hilarious watching MERGERTH crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let him get the nuclear silmarils

>oh come on

IT'S CONTAGIOUS

He's not the cancer, you are.
Make Donald slim again

Do white people even have reflections?

this, orange cheeto fans need to take a long, hard look at themselves

Cheetos are orange by default. You don't to specifically describe them as orange.

So, Morgoth...

What did he mean by this?

FUCK
OFF
NIGGER

FUCK SAURON AND FUCK ORC PEOPLE

Silmarillion is pure autism

It's a more enjoyable read than the Bible.

>a samefagging namecuck
reallymakes you think

I'm sure his distaste towards Colbert is completely separate to his criticism of Trump. Yeah, that's definitely it.

Colbertposters are probably the most pathetic people in human history. Never before have people put this much time and effort into making such a mundane and unfunny meme. Do you think their proud of their accomplishments, or lack thereof? Perhaps they'll be proud when their parents abandon them on the street- when their kicked and beaten by society who hates their insufferable existence. Perhaps they'll finally do us a mercy and end their lives then and there. A man can dream, I guess.

>So, King Aragorn...

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU COCK HOLSTER FAGGOT

Hmmph, nice little soliloquy, worm. But we know who the true comedians are, here. What do you think at night, I ponder? Does it bother you that whilst I'm memeing about Colbert, enjoying myself, making merry, you can only sit in anger at how your once beloved comedian/political commentator is now... The butt of the joke? The joker has become the joke.

Or perhaps this is simply linked to Trump? Does it annoy you that the election went the way it did and that I simply feel differently about it than you do? Do people with other opinions vex you, so? Perhaps we will never know and I frankly don't really care.

So, get out of this thread. You're unwelcome.

Are you proud of that? Are you proud of the sentence you just made? You shouldn't. Do you think your funny? You're not. Will anyone miss you when you're gone? No.

Trump is a way bigger joke than Colbert, in my opinion.

But BANE?, cunny?, etc aren't pathetic. Go die you 16 year old trash.

>be a libtard
>memorize a revisionist, monarchist fable

What a retard

I can't wait for his inevitable resignation.

Is this copypasta or OC autism?

Do you think you're clever? Do you think you're such an intelligent and perceptive person that you can assume my stances? You are not clever, nor are you accurate. You are just a small, worthless person, typing pathetic phrases into a computer for cheap chuckles as your life dies around you. Perhaps when you're older- alone, with no one even acknowledging your presence, you'll understand my wisdom.

There's nothing wrong with taking inspiration from the real world
Next you'll complain that they use swords

I like to imagine that you're both battling with copypastas.

>TWO breakfasts?!

Did I ever say those weren't cancerous too? Deflection though, is a sign of a crumbling narrative. Their weakness does not defend yours, you are just as bad and will all be forgotten once you age out of this shitty website.

What a bizarre spin

cringe

>I'm so retarded that I can't comprehend that making fun of a one-note hack doesn't automatically mean I like the guy he whines about every single day

Because I have not once seen you faggots whine about anything EXCEPT Colbertposting. Most of Sup Forums is absolute garbage threads, but this is the one that always gets butthurt responses calling for the mods to delete it or ban the OP.

Baneposting was actually creative and switched things up all the time

Colbertposting is just autists spamming the same shit over and over again mostly.

What a powerful projection. Is this you when you Colbertpost? With the mask of inscrutable smugness, under the guise "doing it for laughs," you are actually offended by his jokes underneath, which is the catalyst for your passion for these memes? Your anger is not righteous like mine is, kill yourself.

Liberals hate reality, so that's hardly surprising.

Triggered idiots like you are the reason they make them you fucking retard

Does anyone have that two scoops attack on titan webm? I forgot to save it

dude, you sound really fucking pathetic. why do you care so much?

>Baneposting was actually creative and switched things up all the time

It did after a while. Baneposting took months to start creating new content. Colbertposting hasn't even been happening for a month yet.

>nice guy
>does an inoffensive job as being a comedian
>makes thousand of people happy

I don't see the problem

More projecting. The one who posts day in and day out a pathetically edited picture and the same caption isn't pathetic, the one who criticizes him is. You're worse than pathetic though, you're a nobody.

>ecause I have not once seen you faggots whine about anything EXCEPT Colbertposting.
So literally your confirmation bias dictates reality?
Try pulling your head out of your ass every now and then and coming up for air.

Hilariously enough Colbert's ratings have only improved ever since this and Sup Forums's attempt to get him fired

I don't care I'm sick of you stupid fucking pedophiles talking about me... er him.

lol, not even the guy colbertposting. seriously you're wasting your time. it's like going to an insane clown posse concert and trying to convince everyone there that the band sucks.

>Catholic
>Pro-Abortion
H E R E T I C
E
R
E
T
I
C

*DRRRRUMMMMMMMMPPPPFFFFFFFFFF*

snnnnniiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffffff....quite butthurt indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff... Louis CK I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite butthurt leftism yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff.... Shia LaBeouf.....quite triggered my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

*BBBBMMMMMRRRRRUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPPP*

Oh yes...very good!....very hysterical and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of Amy Schumer I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little jew before the shilling my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of Sarah Silverman my dear....ah yes....let me guess...Colbert for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for shill...sssssnnnnnnniiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well Jon Stewart......hmmm....that autism is quite noticeable....yes.....tumblr and Sup Forums I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*PMMMMMMUUUUUUURRRRRRRTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that!…that little damage control my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small …..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the butthurt….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste them my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most butthurt SJW yet my dear….ssssnnnnniifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes

Yes, you're not a Colbertposter, yet here you are passionately defending them. I'm sure you wouldn't lie on an anonymous website, would you?
Regardless, it's ironic you would use the phrase "waste of time," when you have spend the last half hour defending literal wastes of space on a shitty board. Every word you type in here is a waste of time, unlike me, for hopefully with my words I'll actually convince one of you eternal fuckups to leave this board and never come back, and make it even a slightly less degenerate place.

lol thread is full of pathetic faggots

colbert has garbage for brains and doesn't matter so both sides are sort of retarded

as for op, there are a lot of faggot tolkien fans. i'm playing lotro atm (the lotr mmo) and the world chat sometimes has cancerous politics talk. still a great mmo community, but there is no reason to pretend that there isn't faggotry or idiot monkey behaviour in every facet of human life.

I honestly believe he's playing an obnoxious liberal character. Like the opposite of his old conservative character.

Yes, please do it. End your suffering, your disappointing life. We might start to find a reprieve from the intolerable meme you espout. Know however that no one will be mournful about your death, people's reactions will vary from disinterest to celebration, but there will certainly be no tears shed, except tears of joy.

Do it.

I'm like 90% sure these threads are made by Colbert's team not that I'm complaining

Anyone have the purple goblin edit?

Get this onescooper outta here

I've always wondered if Colbertposters think they're clever and funny, or if they acknowledge that they're pathetic, worthless subhumans without a shred of value beyond their potential suicides.

Holy shit

You know Colbert is Leibowitz's whipping boy, right? Jonny boy is an executive producer.

>Being this assblasted

O_O

Is that a yes?

Oh sweet lord, a cross-meme-poster. You are the pinnacle of what is wrong with human society and should be the first execution when it ends.

I don't know but which ever weeb made this broke through from memespam to funny

Colbert's so fucking based. made me like him even more

>muh talkshow hosts

America was a mistake

drumpf?

Shouldn't you be preparing for your show?

gawddamn you're one angry drumpftard lol

a deluded fuck who divides everything between good or evil is a tolkien fag
what a surprise

>colbertposters watch subpar anime

Well, shouldn't really be surprised to be honest.
At least is not OPM

>anime can be good

Get the fuck out weeb.

I hate you. Everyone who isn't mentally challenged hates you for being the most piteous, ignominious group of "people," on this earth. You are nothing, worse than nothing because at least nothing doesn't have a negative impact on the world. To make such vacuous sentences and images, you are a blight on the human race. I hope you suffer in your torment until the day of your death, for you will never find love, or friendship, or contentment. You will never know that dying is a mercy for you, because your addiction to this childish banter gives you a curious complement to live, as if it's the only thing in your empty, meaningless life.

stupid post

Yes, keep posting, keep compelling yourself to live and push away your innate desire to end your life. You will only suffer more as each moment passes and your life decreases in value. Every picture you post you unconsciously acknowledge how worthless you are, so keep doing it. You're only delaying the inevitable, and destroying your soul while doing it.

the fuck is that?

>subpar anime
redundant

he's legit required to respond

You're just salty because they insult your high priest of social justice.