Life...is just death in drag.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1J8u3wI6vfP
youtu.be/IwvrGHsjD7g
youtu.be/UiyLtMPuWRA
xavier.wikia.com/wiki/Chief_Beef_Loco/Script
youtube.com/watch?v=JiWLMKwhVUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You got a license to sell hot dogs, chico man?

WHERE'S MY DRUGS CHALAZA

Now clutch the dark purple hairs of the galloping orangutan of normalcy and RIDE NIGGA RIDE

Your wit is as deep as a bowl of soup and your tongue is as sharp as a soup spoon

Where I come from, sharing love without making a profit is called being a whore.

We don't cotton to strange Chinamen with no sense of self who stand secretly by for indeterminate amounts of time.

You're right rape isn't an excuse; it's a reason. And tonight, everything seems so reasonable.

I'm a survivor. We're a dying breed.

>caspere knew this

Name an episode and I'll read the transcript on vocaroo, start to finish

This show is literally just one joke that gets old five minutes in.

You're so shallow that you probably judge things by their appearance.

Damnesia You

This show never gets enough credit.

> Densely written banter combined with the most surrealistic plots ever to be aired gets old
t: ronald regan

Has PFFR done anything else worth seeing, along with this and Wonder Showzen?

Why do people get so autistic about 30oz mouse theories? t: watched five episodes

I watched it recently stoned out of my mind and I thought it was great. S1 was definitely stronger than S2 but I have got nothing to really complain about.

Shut the fuck up

Sorry I already did Chief Beef Loco, I'll do Damnesia You momentarily

vocaroo.com/i/s1J8u3wI6vfP

Has this show always been popular on Sup Forums? I discovered it about a year ago, and have been obsessed with it ever since, but only noticed xavier threads on here within the last couple of weeks.

It's one of my favorite shows ever. So re-watchable, they never get old.

20oz mouse is infinitely complex and pretty engaging if you let it be, as for theories I'm not so sure, I just wish they'd finished it.

The Heart, She Holler has it's moments, it's a little rough in the end though.

Whoo boy!

Has PFFR made more brilliant shows like this one?

will someone answer this guy, I wanna know too

WHAT
DOTH
LIFE?

Yes, but none quite reach that apex.

what's the next best show?

Do you have those scripts somewhere or are you doing that out of memory?

WHOOAEEUURR

Wonder Showzen and The Heart, She Holler were made by the same people, BUT Wonder Showzen was produced by MTV so it doesn't have the same tone as Xavier, but it can be amazingly funny.
youtu.be/IwvrGHsjD7g

youtu.be/UiyLtMPuWRA
Wonder Showzen probably gives off Liberal vibes but it shits on everyone.

The Heart, She Holler is a live action production following an inbred cave-dwelling hillbilly who is guided to run the holler of Heartshe by his dead father's innumerable, elaborate VHS tape video will. It's not as memorable as the other two but still great.

My favorite quote of all time.

I googled them BUT i read that one before so I know when to know switch voices. Believe it or not, none of the characters are labelled in the transcript I used: xavier.wikia.com/wiki/Chief_Beef_Loco/Script

Thanks for reminding me that Xavier is a pleb filter

It really is. I know this sounds pretentious and cliche, but I've showed xavier to a lot of people IRL, and all the degenerates hate it, while all the cool, interesting, and intelligent people love it.

YOU SOME KIND OF OOGA BOOGA CHINAMAN?

Hello?

G-G-G-GHOST

minimalista!!!!

It isn't global warming, it's moonular freezing!

zing zing zing

Dreams. They are the hurricanes that wash the soul filth from the super dome of our nightmind. I know people are out there dreaming for my cleansing rain to rinse away all suffering. I dream hard of helping people. HELPING PEOPLE UGHHH HELPING PEOOOPLE OOOH GOD AUUUUGHHH

Looks like your brain is doing all the legwork around here

If you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the freezer... Of lifeee-ife

I moved my dog in and out of Carl's wife last night... I didn't use any condiments.. she enjoyed it with relish... She could barely ketchup

Lmao good scene

I'm the conun-drummer in the band.. OF LIFEE

You look like the kind of person who would judge someone based off their physical appearance

I'm already married.. to justice.
>Heh. Figures only a blind girl would marry you

This guy just compared the universal oneness of all life with your momma!

this show is so smart and deep. we're so smart and deep. we have highest iqs on Sup Forums

I like when he's on that train compartment and the two guys want to fight him and he keeps saying walk away.

Then the guy takes off his prosthetic leg to fight and he says Please, just hop away

Classic

Xavier is the ultimate pleb filter

i guess its true what they say about a camel's ass... i AM hungry

so sorry that you cant enjoy anything in life without being cynical and insecure

youtube.com/watch?v=JiWLMKwhVUc

Now everyone will know The Locos are crazy about postmodernistic aesthetic contextual reframing

Xavier isn't deep. That's kinda the point.

It is insanely well written though

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE WAY TO THE LAKE

can someone explain this to me