Pol/ how do you get out of the "But you're A FUCKING PRIVILEDGED WHITE CISMALE!" argument...

Pol/ how do you get out of the "But you're A FUCKING PRIVILEDGED WHITE CISMALE!" argument? Its an argument that is racist and sexist, while at thr same time claiming not to be. How do you deal with these fucking people?

You don't. Stop associating yourself with these brainwashed retards. I don't care if they're your friends, your family, strangers, it doesn't matter. There is literally nothing you can say to them.

fpbp

"I don't do politics of envy." Me, at the traditional working men's conservative club.

They lose their shit when I tell them im not actually white and they are being racist. They always double down insisting I am indeed white. Picture related is my baby picture

>how do you win pidgeon chess.

Take a bigger shit, and break the fucking chessboard.
Talk to pidgeons in the language they undersand.

> Bredy much this
Fpbp

I swear to god i didnt! I was just joking with a friend. I created a caricature of a misogynist with a PMS joke and all her friends list feminists broke down my privilege :( turns out IM A FUCKING WHITE MALE.

I call them racist and sexist. If they go on, then I add transphobic, because they assumed my gender.

That would be pretty transphobic...yes...

If you can't fight an argument you think is bad, you might wanna reconsider your own position.

If you don't know precisely what's wrong with the arguments of whatever your favorite boogeyman is, you are no better than them.

I converted to Islam, now the women know their place. They don't want to be bigots so we get a natural man-woman relation. And if they are homosexual then they know that I disagree with it for religious reasons so they don't bring it up.

YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MAIL

First, you have to unpack privilege from the race/gender baiting.

Privilege is a Marxist attack on Inheritance. What you inherit is not just money when a relative dies. It's the knowledge your parents give you, food they raise you on, etc. Odds are people that complain about privilege probably have genuinely shitty parents or Marxist shitters as parents that give them no inheritance. Like actually, 10/10 times.

You will destroy them if you debunk their shit basically like I just did.

You tell them that Jewish and Asian priviledge exceeds White priviledge in nearly every conceivable way and if they truly want to dismantle what they percieve to be 'priviledge' then they must start at the top of the chain with jews and asians. If they refuse to do this, they are racists.

Also, ask them what other political system has worked better than the USAs. They will usually say "but alot of countries are better than us!" But make sure to ask them which countries specifically. They will either not know, or say Denmark, or Japan or something. Then casually remind them that these countries are mostly one race of people with strict immigration laws.

This will usually short curcuit their logic

>live in small city
>no one cares about this shit

I'd like to ad that if the parents are shitty and didn't raise their kids, their kids are more likely to grow up into marxist shitters.

P.S. Karl Marx was awful to his children, one of his daughters committed suicide.

Any questions OP?

Maybe my problem was assuming there was even an argument going on, instead of a group of hateful white women just typing angry stuff because they are hateful.

Ask them to point out how this alleged privilege manifests itself in tangible form.

Race and gender can't devalue opinions.

This puts them in a loop, enjoy the ensuing spergout

Because they are ugly.

Yes. Ask them to point to any law, rule, or tax that actively discriminates against people of color and helps advance whites. Pro tip: there arent any.

Priviledge is a social phenomenon that only exists when you point it out. The simple truth is that some people are more priviledged than others and it has nothing to do with skin color but instead socio economic and cultural status. Things that can all be grown out of or eliminated by simply working for your own personal gain instead of leeching off of social services and leveraging your blame onto a whole other group of people with varying degrees of priviledge

Being a white male didn't mean my school work was done for me or any easier than other walks of life. Being a white male doesn't make waking up and going to work every day any easier than other walks of life. Being a white lesbian sjw shows they have a boatload of spare time to fight for asinine values, clearly they are the privileged ones. I actually have to invest my time energy and passion into my family, work, securing a house, car, food etc.

Oh shit.
That's my ex fuck buddy.
I wasn't sure at first, but when you expand the pic, you can see the nose piercing.

She was the only girl to make me cum from a blow job.

Doubles advocate: How many Asians can you name in a position of power in the United States?

Say "i'm a black lesbian and if you say i'm not your oppressing me"

You used to fuck Bran Stark?

I'd argue that my French ancestors were persecuted and displaced by the British after we lost Canada.

Did she always look like a nightmare combination between David Coulthard, a 12 year old French boy and a Lesbian?

There is a whole wikipedia page dedicated to Asian Americans in United States political history. Id suggest looking at some of these names and be ready to drop them as reference.

Also worth noting:

Places like Baltimore employ the most blacks and people of color in public services and public administration. They have the most black cops, judges, and lawyers in america and look how far it has gotten them. They are economically depressed and their infrastrucrure is shit. Yet the citizens still blame white people for their home being a dump and not the countless black officials deliberately ruining their city. Its almost like a delusion, or sickness to not be accountable for your own actions

But im.a white cismale jew you fuking nazi. You know who hitler hated most? White cis jews.
Antisemitic privileged white slut. Try getting 6 gorilion of your ppl killed and then come talk to.me abojt my privilege.

I called them transphobic for assuming my gender and they said "dont try to get out of this by pretending your not a cis white male" they fucking got me boys, ths jig is up.

You are wrong. They need to be ridiculed at every turn, everywhere they go. Only that way will they learn and change their ways.

That looks like a policeman, or a security guard, is she bitching that even they shouldn't carry weapons?, does GB have unarmed officers?

Point out that women are in fact the majority, so it is asinine to keep blaming men for their shortcomings. Women are also attending college at higher rates. If anything, white women are the new face of privilege.

Just come up with some bulshit name to say you identify as like a post washed weather guarding orthopedic article and boom they can't use that argument anymore because you just used big words they don't understand to call yourself a sock and any resistance afterward basically means they're oppressing you