Hard mode: No Terrence Howard or Crispin Glover

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/matthewperry/status/1812052650?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=3PQ7Hoov1ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

absolutely based

Nothing wrong with this.

Haha, yeah, she was such a lard ass

I understand why fatties hate skinny women, but why do skinny women hate fatties?

>Liz Hurley
Isn't she still hot? She's like fifty something now.

Not S T I C C = not real woman.

BTFO

Do they live on the beach?

Has there even been a likeable fat person?

This is another one of those things that crazy, fat, retarded lady never said that roasties post on their Jewbook, isn't it?

I don't know, why do you hate fatties, user?

She never said this wtf

yes

No.

Rupture des ligaments croisés. Ça fait mal.

A female? I don't think so. They're too bitter when they're fat to be likable.

Childhood is idolizing T H I C C.
Adulthood is realizing S T I C C makes more sense.

She's one of my mom's former roommates lol
My mom claims she was always making fat people jokes. Also she fell all the time.

post pics

That's fucking amazing. Hope that's a real quote.

I think I'm falling in love with her again.

So any of you faggots watched The Royals?

>Also she fell all the time.
Did your mom go to anime college?

MFW this wasn't a EU law at all
Fucking Brexit they can't get any facts right

I love how this just became an Elizabeth Hurley thread. She seems like an absolute madwoman.

any woman who dates Warney must be capable of bringing the banter

Très très mal.

sorry but I just can't resist

She claims Liz was super goofy and clumsy, but believed she was very agile. This lead to Liz doing stuff like jumping while wearing high heels or hopping a fence despite being absolutely unable to hop a fence.

Also it was a model house with a bunch of other girls. Not college.

Are you the user who always claims to have found a magazine with a pretty lady on it and it turns out it was your mom?

I really hope that in the future we will discover he was right all along. The guy who discovered tectonic plates was originally ridiculed too.

>Kate recently told a magazine that she would rather eat pussy than eat sushi.
>Moviefone asked her to elaborate and she said, “I have to say, sushi freaks me out more than almost anything. At least a vagina would be warm.

yes

60 Watt is NOT a decent lightbulb.

Why doesn't Kate do comedy? She's funnier than almost every """""""""comedian""""""""". Her bff Sarah Silverman should be able to get her a gig.

Did your friends ever tell you they wanted to fuck your mom? Did you have friends?

The guy who discovered tectonic plates started by saying how it looked like South America and Africa fit together like jigsaw puzzle pieces. Thats interesting but its not exactly solid evidence. Tectonic theory won over amazingly fast once geological/geophysical evidence became overwhelming.

>Thats interesting but its not exactly solid evidence
>>your "not exactly solid evidence" is in fact the fucking truth

u avin a giggle m8?

What a fat cunt

Mommy thread?

What the fuck?

Because fatties are repulsive to look at and have a myriad of health issues that would simply go away if they stopped shoving food down their gullet.

The EU declared war on halogen lightbulbs, this is no lie.

Its death can't come swiftly enough after this indiscretion.

My friends don't talk about her like that. Some vague aquaintances who knew who she is have said stuff like "she's pretty MILFy, user", but close friends don't mention it at all.
Years ago I had a group of friends I only knew from the internet, and when they figured out my mom's identity they wouldn't shut up about it.

How does two things looking like they kinda fit together prove tectonic plates? Its the same shit as folk etymology.

Kek, what's weird is that he's kind of talking about base 2 and logs, but veers off.

>peach colored

you mean piss yellow

i just browse her instagram

I'm sorry, MILF-mommy user. They shouldn't have done that.

>Kate recently told a magazine she would rather eat pussy than sushi. "And I love sushi."

I've tried to wrap my head around his way of thinking several times and I just cannot get there.

"the square root of 2 should be 1", what? why? why *should* it be 1?

A square root is defined as equal to a number times itself. what times itself is 2? is it 1? nope. is it 1.41421? Yes. I just don't get where he is going here without needing to reinvent multiplication as well. 1 times 1 *should* be 2? ok... why?

So on to multiplication. a * b is defined as adding a copies of b together. 3 * 4 is adding three copies of 4 together. What are three bundles of four? 12. What happens when you add one bundles of one? One.

I guess my followup question would be, if 1 *1 should equal 2, what does 1 * 2 equal? 2 as well? Something else? Why?

I'd love to see him release documentation explaining his new math but all we have are snippets from a Rolling Stone interview.

btw it's her son that takes most of these pictures lol

Literally pregnant in this. She had the same measures as Tyra Banks.

Liz Hurely in Bedazzled makes me harder than diamond. She is a fucking sex goddess in that movie. Every single letter she pronounces, the way she always dresses up and behaves. Fuck me is that the definition of perfection.

Just wish she had slightly better curves. Bigger tits and ass, some thicker thighs. That's it.

Her hip measurement was big?
Oh noes..

Based pussy poster

>tfwnmgf

pretty chubbs legs and she didnt really have hips

>Frederic Raphael, who co-authored the Eyes Wide Shut script with Kubrick, recalled that the director once remarked that "Hitler was right about almost everything"

It was lame but they were just being pathetic. It's not like they'd have a shot or anything :^)

I want to fuck her and Lily so bad

Holy shit, it's real.
twitter.com/matthewperry/status/1812052650?lang=en

Is her son gay or are they fucking?

perhaps both

Every beautiful woman I know who has a so has a weird semi-incestuous relationship with her son.

Care to weigh in?

What a fucking god. I detest furries but that level of "I don't give a shit" is admirable.

*has a son

pretty sure perry isn't a furry and whatever that tweet means, he was just messing with people

Natalie Hershlag said the Holocaust never happened and but that Israel deserves one

wtf i want to lick her ass now

The guy who created Rocko's Modern Life.

Plates got proven right. This guy just can't be right.

It's literally embedded in language - "one times one" - the number one, repeated one time. Literally

Really telling about how TV worked even decades ago.

>some reporter said something, we have to do that

>E!

Why don't you go fuck yourself?

> When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Mara Lorenzio] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no emotional relationship between us, because I had put a clause in all the women's contracts stating that they would not make love with the director. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the desert with two other people: the photographer and a technician. No one else. I said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Hit me.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib...I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really...I really...I really raped her. And she screamed. "Then [Mara Lorenzio] told me that she had been raped before. You see, for me the character is frigid until El Topo rapes her. And she has an orgasm. That's why I show a stone phallus in that scene ... which spouts water. She has an orgasm. She accepts the male sex. And that's what happened to Mara in reality. She really had that problem. Fantastic scene. A very, very strong scene.

I think being funny in conversation, being funny in standup and being funny in sketches are somewhat different things.

Too busy fucking you're mom.

This still manages to trigger me so hard I start seizing.

Holy fuck

Fucking kike

Is she being ironic or dumb?

why is she so perfect bros?

holy shit i thought thats copypasta but its fucking true

>school girl outfit
>police uniform
>red cat suit
>angel outfit
MY BENIS CAN'T HOLD ALL THESE BONERS!

she thinks like a man, like a nerd man. im in love.

I'll take "Shit People never Actually Said" for $500 Alex.
This and the fake George Carlin quotes always trigger me

Just no self aware + head up her ass.

Seriously, what the fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=3PQ7Hoov1ac
what did he mean by this?

Both

first vagina joke that feels natural and not forced. this woman is a good woman.

based

>almost anything
yeah the vegan thing was just retarded.

He wasn't a vegan.

>tht
>prezcy
>wud b
>4
>thn
>immgrnt

I know there's a character limit and all but for fuck's sake

Fucking probably.