Polish government intervenes and secures freedom of conscience

polsatnews.pl/wiadomosc/2016-07-26/skazanie-za-odmowe-druku-ulotek-lgbt-ministerstwo-sprawiedliwosci-interweniuje-bo-wyrok-to-niebezpieczny-precedens/

>A priting company declines to print for a LGBT organisation saying it's against their conscience and that they won't provide services to them
>LGBT organisation sues the company
>company loses in the court and is fined
>government tells that it's against of freedom of speech and conscience and that the company won't be fined

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VEXdliGw7Lc
youtu.be/kFP8AF_GiVM
youtu.be/vFdevCFAtZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Feels good to read some good news for a change.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
MENTAL ILL BTFO!

less cucked than US

This is top tier government

Why does President Slavshitsky have Greco-Roman statues everywhere when you don't have a Latin culture?

Cultureless mongoloids.

wtf I love Poland now

>now
i always loved poland

>government sides in favor of the right wing
AHAAHHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED LEFTIES!!! BTFO!!!!

>government sides in favor of the left wing
WTF????? I HATE THE GOVERNMENT NOW!!

Because he can fucking afford them. Also I want to serve his daughter.

that's for the US

former commie blocks are usually based since they felt the direct consequences of marxism

Wtf I love Switzerland now

It's almost like the majority of Sup Forums is right wing.

hmmm

noice

faggots BTFO, meanwhile in the US...

>MENTAL ILL BTFO!

:-*

>an entire continent of relevant nations
>Poland is the only one with the balls to stand up against cultural marxism

I'm living in a world I no longer understand

Based

You are just now realize that Sup Forums is full of hypocrites that hate it when the government does things they dont like and says they should leave corporate matters alone, but whenever they do things they agree with they are totally fine with government intervention

Its classic cognitive dissonance that liberals employ, unfortunatly most of Sup Forums also seem to employ it as well and are unable to see how often they contradict themselves.

Either the government should stay out of matters like these or they shouldnt. You cant just say they should only get involved when they do things you like , thats a 12 year olds mentality.

Why op fag?

Good.

My only problem is that they only did it because it's LGBT when you should be able to deny service to anyone for any reason you deem worthy, not just fags for religious reasons.

A Leaf against freedom of speech and conscience? Ya don't say.

This isn't enough.

They have to remove the judge who ruled in favour of the fags from power.

Wow. She is really cute. CUTE!

>freedom of speech and conscience?
Actually thats not freedom of speech and or freedom of conscious. The lgbt people are not forcing anyone to agree with them, they are simply asking them to print things.

What kind of cry baby mentality is it to just not want to do anything you dont like? Its your fucking job. Should a mudslime cashier be allowed to refuse to serve anyone pork because of "freedom of conscience "? No, its fucking absurd. Either do your job or dont or fuck off. A printing company doesnt have to agree with everything they print, a Newspaper doesnt have to agree with every little opinion that is published, a website (ie Sup Forums) doesnt have to agree with every opinion posted on it.

What kind of regressive cuck attitude is it to just refuse to do your job because it hurts your fee fees? Fuck off

>straight white male goes to store to get food
>cashier refuses to serve him because its agaisnt her consious
>Sup Forums goes WAHH WAHH WAHH YOU CANT DO THAT

Its exactly the same fucking thing faggot

I'd definitely sign a non aggression pact with her. Then have her on my pole.

Latin culture is Western civilization, and Poland is part of Western civilization.

tfw you won't be her bf and you won't drink beer with her dad

Why even live?

Sup Forums likes white people, hates lgbtqrdse etc
>stop the presses

It's just that they have their right to provide their services to whoever they want or not.

>Should a mudslime cashier be allowed to refuse to serve anyone pork because of "freedom of conscience "?
False equivalence, retard. A cashier doesn't own the place and signed a contract with his employer to serve whatever the fuck the customers want. The printing company owns the place and didn't want to print it while also foregoing any potential compensation, their choice.

>Polish government intervenes

GOOD LUCK POLACKS!!

So if amazon, google, starbucks, and any other company started refusing service to any and all white males you would be ok with it?

It's their right. Besides, white men would then create an alternative that's possibly better.

Poland's more based than I thought

Yes, they'd most likely go bankrupt within a few years anyway.

POST MORE OF HER

Just for comparison.

Poles arrived at the point were they run a functioning country and aren't taking shit from anyone anymore. Godspeed, kurwa, and leave the fucking eu while you're at it.

They'd lose a huge amount of money and fuck themselves over. Regardless, that won't happen, stop dealing in hypotheticals, cuck

literally christa chan :3

So you would print the handbills for an upcoming NAMBLA man boy love event? How progressive of you.

>leave the fucking eu while you're at it.
Not going to happen unfortunately. This government is much better than the last one when it comes to foreign policy and immigration but they're still eu cucks and suckers for that German tax payer money. Plus, our society is very pro-EU.

Cat piss tastes better than Starbucks.

IS this the beginning of a new tide of right-wing government and policy? Are we finally seeing the tipping point back towards the direction to a fourth reich after having suffered through SJW and tolerance bullshit for so many years?

We are so many we can open our own joint.

>Sup Forums is angry about burger shops not serving Trump supporters etc.
>rejoices when a printing company doesn't serve gays

Not serving a person for ideological reasons is never ok

are you fucking stupid?

Why are women with man-jaws so coveted these days? Repressed homosexuals or beta orbiters? Which are you?

It's considered as top tier coffee here in poland and only hipsters and rich kids go there. it's the same as mcdonalds back in the days.

In the renaissance, if you couldn't get a job as an artist or scientist in Italy, you could probably get one in Poland.

What do you want? Potato heads?

that would mean bankruptcy within a damn year.

Sup Forums never makes sense

also fuck off back to poland you polish scum

Let them try it.

>now
i always loved switzerland

It wasn't some low-level individual employee, it was the company. This is literally the same thing as the gay cake in America. The Free Market fixes it. You take your business elsewhere. The company that doesn't provide the service doesn't get the profit. End of.

my impression is that Sup Forums is angry about the double standard

>don't want to provide a service for fags - huge fines
>don't want to serve bigots - so brave

You're quoting an American you rotten toothed filthy sub-human

God you can tell by this pic what a spoiled rotten whore she's. I want to hate fuck the shit out of her

Print them? I'd go the event. With an assault spoon.

More

Of

I want what has always been considered feminine - a jawline that does not protrude outward in a box-like manner like a mans. From their high cheekbones they should smoothly narrow to more or less a point.

Gays are scum 98% of them are total degenerate, lefty shits. A fifth column to any nation, they should not be tolerated at the least.

You could bend her over the toilet, get her to clean it...

Her

Kek, this is great

Stop it Michelle. We both know that you have ugly ass daughters.

>I hate it when someone does things I don't like, but I love it when someone does things I like.
>I want more of the things I like and less of the things I don't like.
>I think government should do some things, but it shouldn't do some other things.

Fuck me, I am such a hypocrite. Dialing suicide hotline now.

Fucking troupe of baboons.

>Michelle

bad intent trips!

youtu.be/VEXdliGw7Lc
At 22:20 when they start singing anthem you can see her sing.

You can see her again at 34:34 where they will do an artillery salvo which makes her do a cute jump

>opened a polish thread on Sup Forums looking for memes
>gonna spend another evening obsessing over Kinga and how cute she is
thanks alot fags

Based Poland, never change.

How is life in Poland? how is healthcare? The economy? Would a slav with the (un)fortune of being born in Sweden have a good life in Poland?

What's her full name?

>I want memes
Say no more rodzina
youtu.be/kFP8AF_GiVM

Poland was always the good guy, don't buy into the Sup Forums memes

t. diaspora

Daughter of the President
youtu.be/vFdevCFAtZE

Fucking hell. Like seriously. She is cute as fuck.

Poles are the fucking master race, man.

I used to have this qt Polish gf. She was so sweet, innocent, and fiercely loyal. But this was back in my chad phase, so I treated her like garbage and turned her into just another American degenerate slut.

It's one of my biggest regrets.

This shit is giving me goosebumps. Please don't fall Poland. Please don't fall Eastern Europa.

>she will never fart on your face

>being angry when the government intervenes in corporate matters and happy when the government declines to intervene in corporate matters is hypocrisy
You're an idiot.

That's pretty sweet.

Beautiful work, Poland.

Why couldn't you have brought that conservatism and logic to the UK instead of just plumbers maids and ugly coal burner women?