Was it really that bad?

Was it really that bad?

It was fucking terrible.
t. DBZfag

Yeah. Don't watch it.

Funniest cinema trip I've ever made.
Me and a couple of friends tried to get engaged in it and give it a chance but it soon turned into endless laughter and we got weird looks from parents and kids during the entire movie. It was truly amazing.

I'll never watch it again though, might ruin that memory.

Sadly yes.

>Goku is bullied at school

literally go fuck yourself

Did they just think no one would be able to relate to a main character that wasn't an angsty schoolkid?
That if they made him ignorant and cheerful it would be such a difference from the usual movie character that it would confuse audiences?

Or did they just not care enough to learn anything about the character in the first place?

i liked it, but never watched the cartoon, because i'm not an autist.

chick is a top tier qt.

>i liked it
>i'm not an autist

None of those characters have anything to do with Dragonball. Fuck that movie and fuck shamamlaalalam

The writer of the film is a fat nigger and his IMDB pic is literally him wearing a fedora. I don't think he was capable of writing a character that isn't a loser.

I saw it in theaters and it was me, my brother, and one stranger by himself in a huge empty auditorium. Opening weekend.

You can tell just by looking at the poster

I liked it more than Dragonball, it was a lot more plot focused and didn't seem like the writer was just making it all up as they went along.

How has this thread not been deleted instantly?

The fact Goku was raised in a city from birth and not an ignorant, country bumpkin is what really pissed me off most. Completely wrong on so many levels.

yes

stfu faggot

The only thing about this i remember was piccolo laying under a blanket at the end drinking soup

yes it was terrible

it was so bad toriyama leapt out of his grave to animate again

Goku/Roshi/ChiChi/Krillin/Tien/Vegeta/Gohan= Chinese
Bulma=European
Trunks=HalfChinese/European
Piccolo=Black

Literally none of those guys except roshi should be Chinese in film

Chi chi too

How so? Dragon Ball is heavily inspired by Journey to the West which is a chinese folklore.