archive.org/details/GermarRudolfed.DissectingTheHolocaust
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_show_trials
patriot.dk/nurnberg1.html
patriot.dk/nurnberg2.html
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp#art19
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp#art21
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres3/CPeng.pdf
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres4/DInur.pdf
trutube.tv/video/27673/Jew-Run-Nuremberg-Show-Trial-Nazis-made-human-skin-hand-bags-and-slippers
youtube.com/watch?v=mQ46CJ8UPJU
jaysanalysis.com/2015/02/21/why-billionaire-oligarchs-bankroll-feminism/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BIG BUSINESS

MEDIA

BUMP IT GUYS

>10 million Jews gassed and cooked by oven

proovz

but who controls the jew?

Holohoax 1

Holohoax 2

Holohoax 3

Holohoax 4

Holohoax 5

>Romania
Sorry for not caring about your opinion

Never happened.

Impossibility of the Holocaust

this is nuts OP, i feel sick....

You have to wake up. I only offer the truth.

so your saying the allied bombing is the reason behind the starvation? any more proof on that?

Don't forget these guys.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkady_Rotenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Abramovich

Check the previous pictures.

It's not a coincidence, it's a matter of Ashkenazi Jews having an average IQ of around 120.

Ayy lmaos

Not only that, but they are a cult, they are always helping each other and fucking over anyone else that's not a jew.

What does that prove? They're just images - where's the articles/evidence? It's very easy to meme without knowing what you're even meming.

Debunked bullshit.

There are links in those photos.

Also, check this shill manual:(you fucking shill)

Since you're an expert in this field. Help me debunk this shit too then.

I can dump a few more if you're really interested in this - unless you're trying to be edgy?

Peter Sutherland is not Jewish. Neither is Wesley Clark (half-Jew). Stormfags base their anti Jewish agenda on falsehoods and fallacies.

Shill, check graph

No links in and Also check pic related - it debunks what you posted earlier.

You're considered a jew if one of your parents is jewish. GTFO MOSSAD

non-jews who are doing the same things as the jews are shabbo goys.

they work for jews knowing the jewish plans but without changing religion. a lot like the people who pay jizyah in a caliphate.

If you want proof and scientific research, check:
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

whatreallyhappened.info/
nazigassings.com/
zundelsite.org/
cwporter.com/partone.htm
jewwatch.com/jew-holocaust-lies-hoax-frauds-blackflagops-hoaxarchive.html
holocaustrevisionism.com/ (PDF Document)
trutube.tv/video/5268/Ernst-Zundel-Off-Your-Knees-Germany-1983-2003-ENG
archive.org/details/TheRudolfReport
archive.org/details/LecturesOnTheHolocaust_662
archive.org/details/GermarRudolfed.DissectingTheHolocaust
Nuremberg Show Trials
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_show_trials
The Nuremberg Trials and the Holocaust
patriot.dk/nurnberg1.html
patriot.dk/nurnberg2.html
Nuremberg Trial Proceedings Volume 1
Article 19
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp#art19
>The Tribunal shall not be bound by technical rules of evidence. It shall adopt and apply to the greatest possible extent expeditious and nontechnical procedure, and shall admit any evidence which it deems to be of probative value.
Nuremberg Trial Proceedings Volume 1
Article 21
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp#art21
>The Tribunal shall not require proof of facts of common knowledge but shall take judicial notice thereof. It shall also take judicial notice of official governmental documents and reports of the United Nations, including the acts and documents of the committees set up in the various allied countries for the investigation of war crimes, and of records and findings of military or other Tribunals of any of the United Nations.
Not Guilty at Nuremberg - Carlos W. Porter
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres3/CPeng.pdf
Nuremberg: The Last Battle - David Irving
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres4/DInur.pdf
Jew Run Nuremberg Show Trial
trutube.tv/video/27673/Jew-Run-Nuremberg-Show-Trial-Nazis-made-human-skin-hand-bags-and-slippers

The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Also pic related here?

>if one of your parents is jewish

Yeah, stormfags ignore facts. Thought so.

>Who controls media?
>Check out this German Revolution of 1918

Are you retarded?

that doesn't prove anything. No links, no research. Just emotional manipulation.

GTFO Shill

Why the fuck would you use information that's already been proven false?
Zundel? A fraud - admittedly.
Irving? Also - admittedly.
These are guys that have been caught out LYING. They've skewed data/figures, manipulated facts and completely misrepresented their sources.
Revisionists of today don't even use half your sources.
What's next - Leuchter?

Truth is on my side. You can slander me all day, you cannot change the truth.

Proof? If no proof then you can fuck yourself.

>GTFO Shill

Yes, you are retarded. You have no counter arguments against , and

Those don't debunk what i posted. All you do is attack with everything you have, even if it is off-topic. YOU CANNOT BEAT ME. I GOT PROOF, YOU DO NOT.

youtube.com/watch?v=mQ46CJ8UPJU

sorry dude but your the fucking shill... you haven't brought an ounce of proof to the table to refute OP's stack of evidence... fuck

Everyone, read this:
You need to learn the tactics these shills use

This is accepted facts. I ask you for sources - because I can't find 1 credible source to back up any of those images relating to WW2, the only reason I asked. My images - if you're researching properly - are backed with tons of sources. Your typhus conspiracy is long outdated - not that it was EVER taken seriously. Type one thing from the image and you'll get pages of information- credible sources.

What a cop-out - you're probably not even a stormshill, but just a Muzzie.

>Laurence Fabius
This pic is so annoying. It's not Laurence, it's Laurent. Laurence is a girl name in France.

Also, there's no proof that Harlem Désir is Jewish and even if he is, he's a major tool. Put Pierre Bergé instead, he's far more rich, powerful and Jewish and has been pushing immigration and homosexuality (he was Yves Saint Laurent's lover) for decades.

>Those don't debunk what i posted.

First of all, bullshit like (v2013) was debunked long time ago by pic (v2015).

Don't ever post your bullshit v2013 again.

And the pic I posted further debunks/exposes v2015.

NO PROOF. SHOW PROOF.
Just because they are "Politically Correct" doesn't make it FACT.

You cannot beat us. You can try to call us stormfags, neonazis, but we will win.
Shill GTFO.
BRING PROOF. THEY ARE ALL JEWS.

>wanting proof that zundel & irving are frauds
how fucking new are you? not even the staunchest of stormshills use them as sources.

are you autistic or just trolling - either way, looking from your previous posts you don't seem to know a great deal besides just posting memes you don't understand.

and you don't need to tripfag in such threads - shows even more how new you are.

Yes, call me names, call me crazy, call me a liar, a fraud,
But this:
Proves me right

>BRING PROOF. THEY ARE ALL JEWS.

No, they aren't Jews. Some idiotic stormfag painted everything red, for example Marissa Mayer (Yahoo). Stop posting your long debunked bullshit.

By jewish law, if one of the parents is jewish, they are too. Stop shilling and gtfo

The jews listed aren't shit compared to the Rothschilds They are the final boss of the jews.

>Proves me right

Haha, no wonder you think your macros are valid.

>NO PROOF. SHOW PROOF.
>Just because they are "Politically Correct" doesn't make it FACT.
wtf does politically correct have to do with this? do you even understand the words you're using?
The gypsy sounds like a sandnigger desu - stormcucks don't even sound this retarded.
Remember that there are loads of them here this summer - they all have a distinct style in posting.
Using parentheses wrongly, calling people shills even though those people are actually OPEN about their points.
Sandnigger mentality.

This proves why you attack me. You cannot win by slandering, you can only win with facts, which you didn't show.

>By jewish law, if one of the parents is jewish, they are too. Stop shilling and gtfo

Oh, now you're following Jewish laws instead of genetics. Interesting.

You cannot beat me unless you bring proof. Until then you're BTFO.

Nice strawman there.

So you're upset and focusing on the names I supposedly called you? Prove to me that Zundel and Irving and Leuchter aren't frauds. Try - even though they've admitted to it.
Why link us with stuff from them?

Stop avoiding.

If you claim that Marissa Mayer (Yahoo) or Peter Sutherland are Jewish, YOU have the burden of proof.

You cannot win. I got truth by my side.

The final jew Boss...kek... in all seriousness though... this makes me sick, why cover all this up? I feel like if Hitler would of succeeded, we would be living in paradise.

You have the burden of proof to prove that holocaust happened, which you cannot.

We've brought all the proof - you've lost and are resorting to avoiding facing it.
Don't worry - when people come to this thread (which they won't - seeing as you behave like an ape) they'll see all the proof from us and all the bitching from you.

You haven't even attempted debunking my images - let alone looking at them properly.

Because the jew fears whites. They pay guys like and
To slander us, to hide this. But don't forget, read this to learn how to beat them:

I never said anything about the holocaust.

See, you can't prove shit.

what?
the point of the image is to show that Germany's actions to remove jews from power following WWI were largely justified by this conflict.
It's to show that German Jews, not just Germans were the cause of this revolution and that actions following (such as placing jewish owned banks under German ownership) were in effort to prevent future conflicts as the Jews were held responsible

Are you retarded or something? I tell you that this pic is inaccurate on one of the "French" Jews name and gives a far more dangerous person than Harlem Desir who's been a puppet during his whole life.

Pierre Bergé is litteraly the French Soros.

We've been on here long enough to know when someone's new and doesn't know the information.
They just post the same images and don't argue at all - they just deflect like you do.
Don't worry - you guys don't last.
Enjoy your few days of fun on here.

Actually it depends totally on your mom's side.
Which in your case makes you 100% smelly gypsy.

Also, grow up and realize that even though many social marxists are jews, not all of them are, and many jews, even Zionist jews, consider social marxism a problem.

Dude how the fuck did pol suddenly turned into a kike loving club? Keep fighting the good fight!

You've been here for the last 2 months, nice summer job working for JIDF or FBI as a neckbeard faggot.

His tactic is to just tire you out - he can't argue.

100% OP... how the fuck is he even posting in Russia? didn't they ban the chan? crazy....

I can't believe there are faggots on Sup Forums that still believe in the holocaust 100% with no doubts about any of it. At the same time you idiots post pictures that have just as much proof as the denial pictures but claim yours is right and his wrong. What makes yours so right and his so wrong? A lot of the denial shit actually makes sense. Meanwhile Germans killing and somehow magically cremating 6 million Jews with little to no trace while losing a war on two fronts doesn't really make much sense at all when you consider how bad the Allies were fucking them up with raids etc. I think there was certainly some type of war crimes/genocide happening, but the 6 million and super efficient death camps is utter bullshit to me.

Check

>Dude how the fuck did pol suddenly turned into a kike loving club? Keep fighting the good fight!

1. We didn't defend kikes.
2. We attacked debunked false infographics.
3. The real problem are women anyway.

>Dude how the fuck did pol suddenly turned into a kike loving club? Keep fighting the good fight!
Nice, using your phone to reply to yourself?
Really fooled us there, Ahmed.
You muzzies are african-tier with your logic - thinking white men will fall for your "tricks".

You cannot argue without insulting us.
You shills never bring proof, because it doesn't exist. Give up, stop betraying your race and rally behind a movement for the future, if you want to have children.

I choked a jewish slu once in high school while she was choking on my dick, then spat in her face. She called me master, how do you feel shlomo?

That's him speaking to himself from his cell (to laptop). So old. So lame.

Again jewish lies. Like MGTOW. JEWS MADE FEMINISM, SOROS FUNDS The 3rd wave.

>SOROS FUNDS The 3rd wave

Proof?

jaysanalysis.com/2015/02/21/why-billionaire-oligarchs-bankroll-feminism/

plz spoonfeed me in that (((coincidence))) firefox add-on

Does anyone have the original holocauster picture? It Can be seen near the right-center of this image

Rahatii astia chiar au impresia ca suntem una si aceeasi persoana, cum pula mea sa fii asa oligofren?

Top kek. Romanians are so primatively savage, it's fucking great. Much love from an ancient neighbor
t. dirty shiptar

Hi Shill, Fuck off.

I liked the post D:

Sorry, wrong post.

>"Hollywood director Aaron Russo met with Nicholas Rockefeller"

Yeah, nice unproven conspiracy bullshit.

Hey, I met with Rockefeller yesterday and he told me the opposite.

Too late nigger, Fuck off.

mental case
and you're a cuck for "apologizing"

Based Romanian Btfo'ing the kikes who plundered his proud nation into bolshevism

The white man will rise again!

>Using your phone
>Changes the IP address.

Wew. JIDF put down the Talmud and realize that the Red Cross has already debunked the 6 million figure.