Hey Sup Forums, can you red pill me on dabo girls? are they prostitutes or something else?

hey Sup Forums, can you red pill me on dabo girls? are they prostitutes or something else?

They're just female croupiers for dabo. They have a reputation for being sluts because they'll flirt with betas to get them to spend their money at the table, but they won't do anything with the customers.

They're contractually obligated to sexually please Quark till that one girl complains to Sisko halfway through the series

I think it's more likely he was just lying to that woman when he said it was a standard clause in their contracts.

Although the idea of Quark cucking Jake is pretty amusing.

Sisko then cuts a deal with Quark to get some action here and there from the Dabo girls. Until Leta fucks sisko, and nog flips his shit and goes on strike

They entice you into the holosuites where you pay for virtual prostitutes.

>MIIIIIILLLLLEEEESSS?!?!?! Have you seen my Romulan Cloaked Cactus?

miles o brien jesus christ that actor, what an ugly piece of shit was he

if it weren't for star trek, that guy would be cleaning shoes in front of railway station in kirkcaldy or whatever the fuck irish shithole he was from

>if it weren't for star trek, that guy would be cleaning shoes in front of railway station
Other than Patrick Stewart, is there any Star Trek actor this isn't true of?

>kirkcaldy
>Irish

one william shatner and olso that guy who portrays odo

I'm talking about main actors, it's easy to get expensive stars to do cameoes because you don't have to pay them as much.

William Shatner had only ever been a B-movie actor up until Star Trek though, if not for playing up the Kirk character in real life I doubt he'd have made any kind of impact on Hollywood.

Its this I think. They give Quark whatever he thinks he can get away with. Lela might have blown him right off the bat but got smart enough to tell him to fuck off by the end.

This is also another thing. Why would Quark pay them to fuck the customers when he already owns the holosuite.

nice digits

woah

because fucking a computer program isn't grinding people gears just as strong as fucking a real woman

Whoopi Goldberg. And if it wasn't for Trek, Stewart would have stayed in theater, playing bit roles in fantasy movies.

>Whoopi Goldberg
Nope, she had her big break in The Color Purple in 1985, and was coming hot off of that when she got casted in Next Gen. Whoopi was going to end up as famous as she is now regardless of whether or not she was ever in Trek

With Shatner it's too hard to say, because Star Trek was his real big break. It's like a butterfly effect thing, no one knows for sure how famous he would have gotten without.

>And if it wasn't for Trek, Stewart would have stayed in theater
This is probably true, but he was trying to break into Hollywood. He was in Dune (1984) and looking towards other films.

Whoopi Goldberg are you kidding? She was doing movies and comedy before she did Trek.

Whoopi Goldberg is not known for Trek, she's known for The View and her other movies/standup

Whoopi Goldberg basically called up the guys creating TNG and said "put me in the show" and they were all like lol wut?

Is McCoy written to just contradict Spock and Kirk for drama? Most of the time he's very intelligent but sometimes he gets extremely emotional and reeees against them for wanting to make a very good but uncomfortable decision. Then at any time it seems like the decision might have been a mistake he goes "I told you so, do you still think it was a good decision dipshit?" when he should realise that they have to make some difficult decisions with no clear right ways to handle it.

I like him most of the time but it seems like the writers just used him to create drama when they were unable to write good scenarios where it would seem more natural for his character. Maybe I just misunderstand him or am just the kind of person to agree with Kirk and Spock more.

What's your opinion on this?

Yes? That's what I'm saying. She didn't need Trek to boost her career, she would have found something else to do. You're agreeing with me so I can only assume you have poor reading comprehension. I admit, I linked to the wrong post, but it should have been obvious what I was replying to from the context of the rest of the sentence. It wouldn't even make sense as a reply to the o'brien comment since that a question, it was a statement.

He wasn't very good in it, or in Excalibur. Gurney wasn't exactly a break out role for him either. Remove TNG from his resume and he'd be in other forgettable roles and just stick to theater. It's thanks to TNG that he became big and was able to land X-Men, Stewart himself says as much.

>you have poor reading comprehension
>I linked the wrong post
HURRR DURRRR.