Let's face it. The only people who don't like super hero films are uppity self righteous joyless twats...

Let's face it. The only people who don't like super hero films are uppity self righteous joyless twats. These people are always miserable and angry. They always have an opinion about something they hate. In fact all they talk about is stuff they hate. They live such miserable worthless lives. Their opinions should automatically be ignored.

>i dont have a job but i fight about superhero movies online

truly the greatest generation!

>IMG_5279

I'd enjoy them more if they didn't spit out a dozen of them a year with the same generic characters and plots.

Three or four come out at most and it's during the summer blockbuster season

>just turn your le brain off xDD

A tale about a teenaged boy who suddenly has the power to shoot white sticky stuff all over his bedroom. What's not to like?

I think the fact of only two or three movies in the entire genre being good could have something to do with it

>waahhh stop making fun of my shitty flicks that are marketed to kids so they can sell toys
>waahhh please be a manchild virgin like me that enjoys juvenile garbage
Keep crying Sup Forumseddtior

In your opinion

>waah I read some words he wrote and it blew me the fuck out so hard I had to stop what I was doing to call him a website

No, they just fucking suck and you're a manchild for watching them.

I don't even watch capeshit. I stopped doing that when I turned 18, it's only natural and you'll do the same too. I won't bully you young user :3

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

No actually I just prefer to not watch the same film every single time like in MCU movies. Seriously shit is boring, quip, joke, serious scene, quip, maguffin, plot device, save the day, quip, credits , after credits scene, after credit scene 2 with quips. The fucking end.

this, It's boring and repetitive.

I'm not that fond of them either but I don't get on some faggot soap-box about it like the rest of this place.

Uppity self righteous joyless twat here. You're right. But that doesn't mean these movies aren't trash shit for little children and you should still be ashamed to have such horrendous taste to be able to enjoy the

Cape kino is a lost art.

I like watching the same movie over and over and over and over and over again

autistic people like repetition too.

>my brain hasnt developed from a childs and I haven't realized it yet.

do your parents cry a lot and look at you with worried expressions?

tbqh I never really liked superhero stuff. Even when I was little, the only one I really cared was about Batman and even then.

Good superhero movies are good, bad superhero movies are bad. With how many are coming out every year, and how formulaic they've become, it's really not a big deal to talk shit about them as a general thing, even though it's a bit reductive. Sam Raimi's Spiderman? Good. The Dark Knight? Good. 90% of things coming out of DC and Marvel right now? Almost ubiquitously mediocre, or downright bad.