CASUAL SEX, AM I RIGHT LADIES?

CASUAL SEX, AM I RIGHT LADIES?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KmTsVTIpxgw
vimeo.com/122410283
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

UNPROTECTED ANAL SEX WITH STRANGERS, AM I RIGHT LADIES?

GOOPY GLOBS OF SPERMY CUM GLISTENING IN THE SUN ON MY CHUBBY CHEEKS, AM I RIGHT LADIES?

Why didn't her career end like mencia's?

Good comedian, or just eye candy?

Cause womyn.

You know I'll take just about anyone for a wank test drive, but never done Amy.

DEEPLY SUPPRESSED SEXUAL FEELINGS FOR YOUR FATHER, AM I RIGHT LADIES?

You hate her cause you're a virgin.

Is there something you want to tell us?

A valid reason if you ask me.

It's true, I lost my virginity mid special and it became hilarious.

HAVING...SEX, AM I RIGHT LADIES?

In b4 someone posts THAT SCREENCAP

Would marinate with paprika, olive oil, garlic, black pepper and salt and then slowly cook her in an oven for about 7 to 8 hours/10

youtu.be/KmTsVTIpxgw
Even her sister is disgusted

So if I lose my virginity I immediately find her hilarious? That's a bit hard to believe because I lost my virginity a decade ago at 16, and I still find her revolting to look at and horribly unfunny. Care to explain?

HAVING A PUSSY THAT BURNS LIKE THE JUNGLES OF VIETNAM, AM I RIGHT LADIES?

MUH BIG FAT VERGINEERRR

Women are funny, get the fuck over it

CAUSE MY SEX JUNK, IS SO OH OH OH!

HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS, AM I RIGHT LADIES?

oh no i dont want her pusy yuck!

WHENEVER I HAVE A GUY COME OVER I DON'T FLUSH THE TOILET FOR 2 DAYS BEFORE TO COVER THE SMELL OF MY VAGINA

>'When I woke up this morning'
>an article about someone's feelings about something
The absolute state of modern journalism

Chuck Schumers niece

Literally blog-tier

Get this fat unfunny fuck off the stage. Jesus Christ, she is like a living miss Piggy.

I should be a liberal blogger. Find something gay, write about how "conservatives" hate it.

Stop being monogamous.

underrated

I could find her funny if she wasn't an anthropomorphic pig, she's fucking disgusting.

Why is everyone so damn triggered by this woman? I see a thread about her every other day.

>Shariablue defending Pigman Schumer
Loving every laugh

this and this

the most annoying thing is that other comedians still don't want to acknowledge her unfunniness.

Like Jim Norton or Bill Burr, you know that they're well aware she's an unfunny hole but they don't want to admit it publicly.

stop being trainwreck

But it's okay if men do it amirite?

If you pork roasted this piggy, how many people would it feed and for how long?

Patrice would've demolished this pig. Bitch stole his jokes too, shameless cunt

How about marrying a nice hardworking man out of high school, abstaining from sex until the two of your are married, raising his children while staying at home and being a monogamous, dedicated wife who understands the joys of being a wife and mother you fat liberal swine? Ever think about that? Sex isn't for your pleasure you devious Jezebel, it's purpose is to create and raise a strong family.

Even they can barely muster up the defense force for Amy. They go mental for Colbertposting.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

you didn't need to know that to drop her in the first place

Every single time.

>Dude...
>muh.......
>VAGINA!!
*audience hysterically claps in uproarious jubilance*

I really fucking hate those ugly hooknosed kikes.

That was pretty funny desu senpai.
She might steal it.

Such a punchable face

Who over the age of 13 is defending dick jokes? What successful male comedian's entire career revolves around his sex life?

>
She was still funny when Patrice was alive. She was on a roast with him (might have been Charlie Sheen's) and she got him pretty good.

RAPIDLY DRYING OVARIES, AM I RIGHT LADIES?

I'm all for a kike gf but not this one.

Anthony jeselnik wrote her jokes at the time

Guys come on. Watch your language. Kike is an
insulting term.

How bad do you think those pits smell? She might just cure me of my axilla fetish

>"Unprotected anal sex"

>implying you need protection for anal sex

>was

you are funny or you aren't, there's no was or will.

watched it again to be sure, yeah, she wasn't funny either back then vimeo.com/122410283

> pregnancy is the only thing condoms protect you from

I genuinely concerns me, because I am studying Journalism. The state of modern journalism is fucked. Even in The Netherlands, second on the World Press Freedom Index, one medium is being fucked by all the left wing media for being ''sexist''. ie they made a few sexist jokes and hired playmates to do stand in front of a green screen for a simple gag.

Honestly, I don't buy the whole leftist media cultural Marxism stuff. But with all this kind of witch-hunting stuff going down, 'they don't approve of my liberal point of view, and that's horrible!', I am actually starting to worry that maybe there's some truth to the cultural Marxism shit. Only a little bit though.

Cultural marxism is a well documented and developed philosophy and line of thought among scholars, it is true, is out there and honestly, you dont have to do a lot of research to find about it

>Sup Forums wouldn't plow this lard tub with the force of a thousand suns

This board's demography truly has changed

I know, but it does sound kind of entry-level conspiracy theory-ish, doesn't it?

I can smell her through my phone

That's your own breath, clean your stupid phone

It's just poo dude, get over it

BIGOT! BODY SHAMER!

How is that even remotely funny?

would be a fine meal for 20-30 people I reckon

I guess you are thinking about a jewish conspjracy. Altho cultural marxism was proposed by jewish scholars at the university of hamburg (i think) there is no really a conspiracy about cultural marxism since leftist openly embrace it.

SPERM
VAGINA
SEX
MEN
POOP
HEDONISM
DICKS
CUM STAINS
MENSTRUAL BLOOD

AM I RIGHT LADIES?

Recreational intercourse, am I correct fellow sexually developed females

I think I've actually read about those Jewish scholars at the university of Hamburg.

Jewish conspiracies are too easy to believe in, though. I mean retaking Palestinian land was already concocted in 1897 in Switzerland. So many people working in media are Jewish too. Sometimes I honestly wonder whether or not it's all a coincidence.

FUCK ALL DAY
IMPORT SHITSKINS
SMELLY SLIMY PUSSY
RAISE ANOTHER MAN'S KID

HPV-INDUCED ANAL WARTS AND CANCER, AM I RIGHT LADIES?

(((chosen people)))

"hey guys..."
>rapes guy in college
"so I've got something I want to share with you..."
>reminds everyone she totally isn't fat
"i was with a guy... IN BED...."
>latest film flops and is critically panned
"when I suddenly noticed all this secretion"
>lies down in front of Kanye West
"I mean like EVERYWHERE, we're talking just flowing out"
>makes fun of a guy's best friend dying to his face a month after he died
"my VAGINA was like a volcano of puss!"

ironically those jewish scholars at german universities were largely anti zionist so a grand conspiracy isn't really there

No, you just don't care about her others like her lmao

t. former angry virgin who hated being reminded about all the sex I wasn't having

Don't pretend like you don't want to fuck when you do and that you're not jealous af. Find some girl who will fuck you to get the monkey off your back and get some fufilling hobbies that give you self confidence and endorphins.

Frankfurt, and no it's not a coincidence.

>Not gonna lie, former virgin here, watching Sup Forums crash and burn is hilarious. But seriously, my vagina.

If you don't think there are groups of people that conspire then you have no business being in journalism

Not really, in fact there was a large group of those scholars that were fundamentally zionist writting essays about how israel wouldnt work properly as a state if there still was some palestinians in their territories. Shit is fucked, Im legit concerned for the future of philosophy and reason in education since we live in an age that feelings are more important than facts and reason is being censored just for the fact that it actually show the reality of things.

VAGINA
A
BARNYARD ANIMAL

MADWOMAN LOLOLOLOL

>(((Schumer)))
Aha!

>Sometimes I honestly wonder whether or not it's all a coincidence.
They're 2% of the US population. Their over-represnentation can't be overlooked. They get away with it because they blend in to normies. If they were Japanese people would be wondering what was going on.

god I wish I could take a bat to her face

Do any men make a """comedy""" routine out of talking about it?

You're more likely to get STDs through anal than through vaginal intercourse. It's partly why so many gays got AIDS

>defending Pigman Schumer
Don't see anyone defending her except a couple of obvious baits.

>people willingly spend their time and money to watch this pig spout verbal diarrhea from her hungry maw

What does being openly Zionist have to do with owning an absurd amount of media and pushing agendas over what the free market actually desires?

some of them had zionist leanings but the majority of the jewish population and the majority of jewish intellectuals disliked zionism and actively attempted to assimilate into german life. the biggest jewish movements in germany at the time, mainly the reform movement, urged the jews of germany to drop yiddish and speak german. The most successful jewish intellectuals were in the SPD and were non-zionist (not necessarily antizionist but they had no interest in a jewish state themselves) but I doubt you have any actual information about the kaiserreich besides some nonsensical youtube video.

nothing at all, I was responding to someone who said it was suspicious

I very much do, and I very much like to report on it, and have. A friend and mine have actually almost been sued by a television company for trying to expose their shit on talent shows. I know people conspire, but it's important to stay very sceptical about almost everything; both the status quo and the conspiracy theories

Not many, you usually get rid of most of the fat of a cut of meat.

Think of the rinds you could make tho

any more compilations or overview pics like this?