A new “reparations” website asks white people to pay black people’s rent and give them money to relieve their...

>A new “reparations” website asks white people to pay black people’s rent and give them money to relieve their white guilt.

>The website, started by Seattle-based “conceptual artist” Natasha Marin, suggests a number of ways in which white people can atone for the fact that 1.4 per cent of white people owned black slaves in the United States over 150 years ago.

>Numerous white people beset with self-loathing have already offered a number of goods and services, including the free use of a car, house cleaning, massages, “catharsis,” and straight-up cold hard cash.

>Black people have also posted messages on the site with requests for free laptops, a Kindle EBook Reader and recording studio access.

>The site's founder is quoted on the about page:

>"I invite People of Color to ask for what we need to feel better, be happier, be more productive by posting in this space. These may be both material and immaterial requests."

>"I invite people who identify as White to offer services or contributions to People of Color in need of time, energy, substantive care, and support."

The site is reparations.me

when will you be repaying for white privilege and domination Sup Forums

No but I'm bout to identify as a nigger for free shit from stupid people

Do they accept euros?

Doesn't the government already give them free shit?

>Who's behind this?

Offering: free watermelon, KFC, and basketballs

>recording studio access

hmmm
>The Troll Fund

>The last thing a troll wants is to be subverted into a kind and generous human being. With that in mind, from now for every negative message received via this site, one dollar will be donated to this site and allocated specifically to those who have expressed a need for financial support.

>Hate can buy groceries now.

>Ahhhh, the blurring of the lines between friend and foe ... tis poetry.

>To add your support and pledge a dollar per troll, please message me using the contact form (subject line: Troll Fund) and I will add your name to a list of site backers.

This. I'm not even going to hide it.
If someone wants to deliver in person, I will tell whoever ai am meeting that I am the go between Jamal uses to deliver goods to him, since his people have already carried our goods far enough and it's time to repay them.

>recording studio access

Goddamn it

Is this a cosmic merchant or am i fucked up by Sup Forums ?

Yo but for real if a Chinese person asked for free shit on this site would they get it? Or are these racist fucks suggesting that only blacks suffered?

this has to be a joke

>POC 7: I want to escape this cruel world in a *Specific Videogame* but can't afford it on Steam right now. This is not a crisis, I just don't trust people easily and want to see if this works.
>White Person 7: Thank you for giving me the chance to do something concrete and relatively easy. I was quietly hating myself for doing nothing.

Wait, so you can get retards overcharged by shitposting on their site with rustled jimmies images?

sorry they don't have service in finland but they do accept from sweden

it is

I'm gonna ask for money from the white liberal fags because of the ugly words that trump say about my race.

Holy shit man, you can't make this up.

Whites are literally the cucks of the human race.

btw the thing in the pic is a merchant

>read a post asking for 20 dollars.
>offer to meet up and give money.
>get mugged.
>free from white guilt I guess...
>they also left a mix tape where my wallet used to be.

This sounds like a great idea.

THEYZ ASPIRIN MUSIC ATISTS

nah senpai dem Crackas be Stealin our sheeit it aint enough

>reparations
Keep the dream alive Natasha

>need to use kikebook to make requests
Fuck. Guess I'm not scamming any sjws today.

I am black though, if there are any guilty whites here I need about two hunna $ for my phone bill.

>when will you be repaying for white privilege and domination Sup Forums

I already do. Its called welfare and I pay for it. I am god damn tired of it.