Stop polluting Sup Forums with your cancerous culture. You've gone WAY too far

Stop polluting Sup Forums with your cancerous culture. You've gone WAY too far.

Other urls found in this thread:

arc.gov/counties
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Le 56% shows up

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the same board you ass blasted newfag.

You're not even American. At least while I may be non-white, it's not like you are either.

That's the point, I want them both to be different, not the same repetitive shit that this board brought to another.

newfag please, yurop vs murica on Sup Forums used to be a thing before Sup Forums even existed
although most of the time before flags it was just falseflagging australians

Amerimutt pls.

No shit it was always the same thing but not Euros literally holding Americans hostage for making threads and vice versa.

Yeah, and you are? Another "European Exchange Student?" State your country of citizenship, faggot.

You're right, I'm not American. I'm Californian.

Same thing as me, mutt in denial. You're not any better than the rest of us here.

>State your country of citizenship
Appalachia.

No, because I don't have some sort of superiority complex that makes me think America is better than Europe when it's actually shit.

Still a part of Muttland, burger. You're no better than the rest of the people with this flag.
I'm not saying any country is better than another. I'm saying I don't want a certain board's culture destroying another board I use.

>Still a part of Muttland, burger.
Appalachians are a sovereign people, free in mind and body, separate and distinct physically, culturally and economically from Muttland.

You started two threads on two different boards. Fuck off. You're worse than the Dutchfag.

>Watching ape hoop or Take-a-knee-ball
Lol literal cucks

Gtfo

Oh wait, you are an amerimutt

Do you consider Pittsburghers to be rightful Appalachains?

If the county is defined as Appalachian by the Appalachian Regional Commission then any citizen born there is Appalachian.

This is unfortunate however as many mutts come to Appalachia to have their children so they may get citizenship.

We are working to stop mutt anchor babies.

arc.gov/counties

Hmm I was born in a different state to parents from Pittsburgh and moved back before I could remember it.

As long as your mother was Appalachian then we can work to naturalize you.

Just handle the banter, fucking faggot