Azov

What do you think about azov

good cultured people

Love 'em

Nazis.

Ho really ?

>When people asking what do i think about azov

Good reaction dude

Leader of local antifascists fight for them and returned back. Nazis kicked his ass and fsb put him in jail

Ahah antifa suck

>

>Actually supporting the people that considered your own people subhumans and planned to exterminate most of you and have the rest moved to Siberia.

Go to siberya

To win the war, they need western support more than anything.

They need to drop the larping if they want Donetsk and Luhansk back. They need to ensure at least a fraction of the (also brainwashed) Russian speaking population that they will maintain equal rights.

True. Antifa is mentally ill here

No idea. Trusting any media during wartime is stupid.

Based

>here

I understand being antifa in a country where there are no immigrants so you have never had negative experience with other races or something

Ostarbeiters. Useful at the front, so government ignore them.

Sick people, especially civil corpus.

Retards. No one cares bout them here actually. Afterall, every country has some dumb nazis, ya know.
idk why you guys pay so much attention to this bullshit.

they're eating russian kids

great blokes

Brave warriors of cultural enrichment. Ukraine needs them.

Literally Who?

>misanthropic division

How can you be both misanthropic and nationalist?

Don't trust russian propaganda
They are not fashist

Well, they have some. Even Russian nazis by their side. Just saying.

Interviews with some of their leaders indicated theyd rather get over with donetsk and luhansk and just go pillaging the government in the western part to make it their ideal one.

But they are tied to the east as long as the fighting continues.

Yeah, without the civil war there's a good chance Ukraine could get transformed into the very first true white ethnostate since 1945.

Gets my blood boiling to be honest considering my great-grandfather was born in Ukraine heh

They fight for Israel

This is what the RIDF vatnik believes

How well trained and organized the Azov battalion is? They dont look very professional with their mismatch camouflages and ski masks.

They're great

УКPAЇHA! ДA!

Ah,yes. I remember.
The sea. Azov.
I've shitted there.
Also I remember : bought 777 and fucked one bitch.