So what's Sup Forums's thoughts on Vote Loki?

so what's Sup Forums's thoughts on Vote Loki?
I've heard next to nothing about the series.

>Hastings
>First real story with God of Stories
Hype

Anybody who gets their political humor and insight from Marvel books deserves to be taken out back and shot.

I bet the story isn't as fun as the cover.

It's Doc Hastings, of course it's going to be fun. Whether it's any good or not is up for debate.

I'm going to be super butthurt when it sells well and gets lot of attention while Prez languishes in obscurity. I don't even go for company wars.

>I've heard next to nothing about the series.
Because it's not out yet.

user, it's written by Chris Hastings. It's probably way more fun than the cover implies.

I don't think Hastings is capable of writing a comic that isn't fun.

>yfw Saudi Arabia gives him money

>We want the Prez audience

Prez has an audience? Can one person be an audience?

Fine, but unlikely to be even half as good as Political Asylum.

I have the passion and fervor of at least three fans. That's enough, right?

I bet you guys it'll feature constant jibes at Trump and underlying support for Hillary.

I trust Christopher Hastings to make it an entertaining ride, but I also remember that DC already did this exact same concept with Etrigan back in the 90's.

>House of Ideas

Oh please, that's impossible

It'll be underlying support for Bernie Sanders

>I trust Christopher Hastings to make it an entertaining ride, but I also remember that DC already did this exact same concept with Etrigan back in the 90's.
And it was great. I'd rather entertaining stories get regurgitated over and over than the same bland shit that the Big 2 are going to regurgitate over and over regardless.

Prez's depiction of a future election already comes across as outdated and out of touch.

What? It actually seems that its becoming real.

I can see Loki is a straight shooter and his supporters are idiots because he "tells it like it is" and fail to see he is a con man

While his female opponent is competent , but has had to learn to play the "man's game' which leads her to be a winner at all costs no matter how unseemly her tactics may be

>it's a "Donald Trump is literally the devil" episode

Not crazy enough.

Loki is literally a hero now, though. Agent of Asgard, God of Stories.

It was actually weirdly prescient. When issue 1 came out, everyone figured the Trump train would die off quickly and we were destined for Bush v. Clinton.
And look at us now.

If Donald Trump is elected President the only people you can blame are the media who WOULD NOT SHUT UP ABOUT HIM FOR 5 FUCKING SECONDS.

He's run for President before and no one gave a shit.

>IM GONNA BILLED A WALL AROUND MIDGARD AND ASGARD GOING TO PAY FOR IT

>He's run for President before and no one gave a shit.
low information Berniebot detected

>marvel citizens elected the green goblin to be president once
>electing loki

Why is the marvel earth the most retarded earth in all of fiction?

I've been loving everything about post-Siege Loki, so I'm hype

They never elected Norman Osborn president.

You're probably thinking of DC, those citizens DID elect Lex "I wear a green and purple robot suit and punch Superman" Luthor president.

>>marvel citizens elected the green goblin to be president once
He was in charge of SHIELD, not president.

He was president in the Earth X series.

DC civilians got Lex Luthor at one point, but that's more excusable than the unhinged psychopath that is Norman Osborn.

People read Earth X?!

He successfully pinned his crimes on his crazy redhaired son.

>You're probably thinking of DC, those citizens DID elect Lex "I wear a green and purple robot suit and punch Superman" Luthor president.

To be fair, Lex's main superpowers consist of

A.) having the universe's best PR team
B.)having buckets of charisma
and C.) being filthy fucking rich

Mainline Marvel will never have a president that isn't the real president because they insist on taking place in the real world.

NIXON'S BACK!

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Norm has B and C. It's how he got into Gwen's pants.

I'm deeply tired of Marvel's politically progressive=morally right attitude. Will check out the first few issues and see how it's going.

>I'm deeply tired of Marvel's politically progressive=morally right attitude.

That's left-wingers' attitudes in general. And entertainment industries are predominantly filled with left-wingers.

How is this a surprise.

My mistake, but shit, still, how did anyone let green goblin be in charge of SHIELD?

He killed the Skrull queen.

It is hilarious how much shit Hillary's done against other women.

She's got no business trying to act like a proponent for gender equality.

Yeah, the real 2016 election is actually more ridiculous than the one presented in Prez.

So hes a lunatic AND a xenophobic murderer?

Hillary also has no business running as a democrat and yet here we are.

The Skrulls were invading earth to have it replace their homeworld, which was destroyed in Annihilation

READ A BOOK

>First real story with God of Stories
I've got some BAD news for you user.
Read some ANAD Thor, you won't like what you see.

Tell that to this guy

>both presumptive nominees are lying sons of bitches who are knee-deep in corruption and fraud charges and who only hold tenuous loyalty to their actual platforms beyond political convenience

SO OSBORN MURDERED THE LEADER OF THOSE POOR REFUGEES?

THAT MONSTER

As long as it has best Loki it should be a fun read.

>pokemon
>Sup Forums sub-board

No, YOU fuck off.