Europe having near daily ISIS attacks

>Europe having near daily ISIS attacks
>USA having its biggest mass shooting by a Muslim just a few weeks ago
>Terrorism plots in Canada remain just that, plots

What could they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3706625/Syrian-refugees-settled-remote-Scottish-island-complain-depressed-area-old-people-people-come-die.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would they attack there own?

muslims are 2% of our population

We passed our version of the Patriot act last year so Terrorists get carried away by CSIS in the late stages of plotting

Also most of our imported immigrants are in Toronto with Indians and East Asians who will probably lynch them if they start pulling shit like they do to the muslims back home.

they're 1% of the population in the USA

So you're saying the only way to counteract immigrants is with MORE immigrants?

Why would they attack their safe haven

FPBP

Sikhs are bro-tier, guys :^)

nobody cares, not even isis

you just got LEAFED

This just reflects on how irrelevant Canada is.

>>Terrorism plots in Canada remain just that, plots
They are plots until they become successes.

Also by living in a cold shithole that makes it so immigrants don't actually want to live there outside of financial centres

Scotland is employing the same strategy by making it so bleak that the immigrants are considering suicide

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3706625/Syrian-refugees-settled-remote-Scottish-island-complain-depressed-area-old-people-people-come-die.html

Sikhs are literally remove kebab the religion

i saw a muslim recently, he had that almost jewish gay hat and parachute pants, he did not blow up when i walked near him.

Protip: it doesnt work that way
t. France

And growing.
=]
I see halal meat at my grocery store friend

One got shot on my street the other night.

Imagine Justin if there was a giant attack, "N..NOT ALL MUSLIMS, 10K MORE REFUGEES A DAY!!, I'M BANNING PORK AND BOOZE CAUSE THAT'S WHY THEY DID IT"

Do you live in Surrey?

Canada just got LEAFED

Yes, in the west.
I live in NS, and literally have never seen Muslims. The only arab looking people I've ever seen are the Lebanese Christians who live here.

Did he blow up when he walked away?

you really cant see whats about to happen?

nice shitpost

go full France and import 3-5M for full effect

If relevancy means getting attacked and shot then I'll take irrelevancy any day.

Maple Lodge has been selling Halal meat for decades.

>BREAKING NEWS: TORONTO IN FLAMES
>Reports from Vancouver indicate 吃狗肉家伙白猪

why worry about some muzzie probably taking out 1-3 people when we have larger issues at hand like ttc overcrowding.

its a serious at rush hour. just one clumsy person has to trip and it will trigger a crush.

>why worry about some muzzie probably taking out 1-3 people

you are exactly what i'm talking about
terrorist attacks never have more victims than that, so you can't comprehend people caring
you are a true canadian