Fun fact: paternity testing is illegal in France

>Fun fact: paternity testing is illegal in France

what are some other politics related leading to cuckoldry fun facts in countries around the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/4-myths-about-common-law-relationships-1.1315129
expertadn.fr/le-test-de-paternite-legal-en-france/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we can fuck animals

ty weed man

Canadians also have to pay alimony to their ex-girlffriends.

Yup same in Australia, common law marriage.

Oh your girlfriend has lived with you for a minimum of 6 months? She now owns half your stuff :^)

Wrong.

Not sure about Australia but it's a lot longer than that in Canada (live together 2+ years sometimes more) and there is no division of assets unless you were actually married.

Here's a link disproving your myths, but I know you won't read it.

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/4-myths-about-common-law-relationships-1.1315129

I thought you could only blow them.

>only 2 years
jesus, no wonder you fuck animals

US pays single mothers extra in welfare

>myth: assets are divvied up.
>proceeds to explain how assets are divvied up

We have common law marriage in some states as well.

Don't know where this meme come from but anyway i'll take the bait :

Paternity test in France are not illegal, they're somewhat restricted

You just have to open a judiciary proceedur or whatever you call it

source : expertadn.fr/le-test-de-paternite-legal-en-france/

yes it's in French, but since you all are superior beings who know better than everybody else it shouldn't really matters amiright ?

I do my girlfriends taxes and list us both as single :^) checkmate canacucks

The entirety of Spain?

you just got LEAFED

In France, it is not legal to collect racial statistics. Nobody can tell for sure how many dindus and kebabs we have.

does it work both ways? do rich women pay alimony to their ex bfs?

Legally :)

So what happens if a random french slut i rawdogged claims that im the father of her son?

Does that mean that she can cuck me with child support and i can't disprove being the father because paternity tests are illegal?

Or does it mean that she can go get fucked because she can't prove im the father and no one can force me to get tested?

Pls respond.

There is no living spaniards since the civil war, they're all ghosts.

t. tourist in spain that ventured past the tourist areas

That sounds terribly suspicious. Is it a recent thing?

"France was a mistake." -Clovis I

First one. It goes on who the mother claims is the father or who takes the father responsibility first.

I wouldn't trust em

6 months and they can collect palimony is what my mum always taught me

That doesn't make much sense. What stops women from claiming Hollande is the father of their child and cucking him?

>That sounds terribly suspicious. Is it a recent thing?

Nope, it's been like that forever.

> Due to a law dating from 1872, the French Republic prohibits performing census by making distinction between its citizens regarding their race or their beliefs. -- wikipedia

...with the French government citing psychologists who state that fatherhood is determined by society, rather than biology. French men often circumvent these laws by sending samples of DNA to foreign laboratories, but risk prosecution if caught. The maximum penalty for carrying out secret paternity testing is one year in prison and a €15,000 fine

i think that's a good thing. Some studies showed that the percentage of false fathers is far from negligible. What if paternity test become fashion ? the truth is better hidden

so i can pay a homeless man a couple of grand to take the father responsibility and claim the child is his? later on she won't be able to sue him for alimony because he has nothing.

haha no basically don't ever fuck chicks and I mean ever at first chance they will " size you up" and figure out how much they can squeeze at you much like a cat sales man does.

it's about 7%

>>Fun fact: paternity testing is illegal in France

That's nothing mate...
It's 21st century and your constitution doesn't guarantee you a right to request referendum via petition.

Lol wy?
All in or what?
In llokin at u bryssel

Dam

My God I'm just reading through Croatian constitution and this is some 19th century legal reasoning.