>2017
>not supporting your local PBS station
>not watching based rick steves travel and learning how to cook on Create
>not being informed by the based News Hour with judy woodruff
>not exploring science on NOVA
>not going in-depth with thought-provoking documentaries on Frontline and Independent Lens
>not learning how to fix your house with likeable bostonians Tom Silva and Kevin O'Connor on this old house
>not learning how to make shit out of wood on the woodwright's shop
>not bettering yourself as a human being for free via digital antenna or roku

It's like you guys don't even want to make it

Other urls found in this thread:

mediamatters.org/blog/2012/10/09/wsjs-steve-moore-big-bird-has-made-more-money-t/190497
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>not supporting your local PBS station
But I do. I'm forced to.

I enjoy watching PBS and I donate during pledges

I watch it a lot, but I don't donate.

Aww the poor widdle Trumpkin misses the $1.50 he gives to pbs in taxes every year

I'll literally paypal you $1.50 right now you fucking jew

PBS is patritican

I love when they play Fawlty towers, keeping up appearances, and are you being served. also antiques roadshow.

>not learning how to repair your house and make shit on This Old House
>Not watching comfy farm stuff on P. Allen Smith Garden to Table

>not acknowledging antiques roadshow as classic entertainment

Anyone remember pic related?

Was canned after nine episodes a few years ago, but it was literally the comfiest show in history. So great.

i miss this show it was pretty good. closest thing we have to it now is flea market flip which is also pretty good.

Oh my god...i had such a boner for miller gaffney when this show was on the air. It was a little too "reality show" in terms of what i look for on pbs but it was worth it to watch her prance her little body around.

PBS is pretty much the last bastion of good TV and the Cheetokike wants to remove all it's funding because he and his jewbros aren't getting any shekels from it. Great job, /reddit9pol/. You le ebin meme XD'd the only good TV to death. I hope you all get raped by a pack of wild niggers.

>PBS kids teaches egalitarian nonsense.

I'm not going to side with your pinko trash because you say nigger.

Fuck Trump, Fuck PBS, and Fuck you.

>i can't control what my children watch on tv

Ebin

>TV so good, you are forced to pay for it.

I really wish I never served this country. Government dick suckers like you need drafted at gunpoint.

my local pbs stopped airing eastenders but they kept miranda

You're forced to pay for a lot of things, like your Vet benefits, you welfare queen.

>Create
they're a week ahead of the main pbs station here for some reason

PBS costs taxpayers $1.50 a year. I imagine i pay a lot more to house and feed you while you murder brown people you sniveling little faggot.

You didn't serve this country, this country served you because you couldn't get a real job. You are literally a government dick sucker and bootlicker. Become a statistic you fucking retard.

I love PBS but it's only good on the weekends.

They show nothing but children shows until like 6 PM here.

Sesame Street's budget was $139 million dollars in 2010. Are there new numbers or letters or something because why are they making new episodes? There's 4.5k episodes of Sesame Street. Can't they just show reruns to toddlers and call it a day? By the time the toddlers rewatch the same episode, they'll be old enough to be shit posting on Sup Forums.
mediamatters.org/blog/2012/10/09/wsjs-steve-moore-big-bird-has-made-more-money-t/190497

That and BBC dramas, it's insufferable. They have 30 years of American Experience episodes to potentially play but will only reair recent ones a couple times erratically.

>whining about the tiny amount of public funding PBS gets when our taxpayer dollars literally go to you the rest of your life

Don't even go there.

Nothing is as comfy as listening to Huell Howser making new friends while visiting California landmarks.

I really enjoy watching "Are You Being Served' and "As Time Goes By" to wind down at the end of a long day.

Do you have a digital antenna? I could see that happening with the one cable channel, but there are at least 3 PBS stations you can get over the air with tons of non kids programming.

That's where you are wrong. The military is the ultimate violence of the state. All taxes, all government, exists because of the treat of violence.

Fuck democracy, fuck PBS, and Fuck you.

How many chemicals rotted your brain over there in shitskinville you fucking leech?

>Sesame Street's budget was $139 million dollars in 2010

lmao what the fuck

>Wants government tv
>Anyone who served is a leach.

PBS, food stamps, child support and all the other faggot welfare you want needs to end.

The real leaches are Bernie niggers like you who want free college and government paid for television.

>Can't even spell leech correctly

No wonder they used you as a human shield you high school dropout.

Ya. Bigbird needs fucking fired.

>not schlicking to gilf Judy Woodruff
>that one time I was watching a random documentary and it showed Judy as a reporter for NBC or something in the 70s
>tfw she was qt as fuck but can't find pics of her younger self online

I enjoy NOVA, Frontline, The American Experience and Ken Burns' documentaries. He has a new mini-series on Vietnam coming out next year.

That's pretty much the only PBS content I watch too, though I'll also catch the week's news analysis by Shields and (((Brooks))).

I'm phone posting from my job you unemployed fuck. I don't give a fuck about your gibme dat nigger TV channel.

You can't join the army as a high school drop out without a GED and 12 college hours. Its alot easier to just finish HS. Or you could get a waiver during the troop surge under Bush.

Thanks for paying for my econ degree btw. I really hope king Cheeto ends democracy and you never get to vote again. That you are forever ashamed to be an American.

I make more in a week than you ever will in a year until the day you die, human shield. How much does that hurt?

Cant be true, their entire TV budget is like $250 mil/year.

Would smash

Not at all. Because I'm not a envy driven communist Bernie queer.

Also, you are a random reddit user on Sup Forums.
Have a nice day nigger : ^ )

>got a free college degree woth his government job
>hates bernie supporters and PBS

Wew lad

PBS need to bring start running really old Mystry episodes, like the ones with Vincent Price and Rumpole or the best Holmes

The news is liberal cuck trash but the documentaries can be good

My local PBS quit showing Britcoms years ago, and all they show are cooking shows, Suze Orman, and British detective series. On a blue moon, they air an opera.