/swco/ - Star Wars Comics And Cartoons

Giantess Edition

Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars Jedi Master Magazine #4
Kanan: Book II: First Blood
>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c352259dfXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is Ahsoka always the giant? Why not Barriss or Hera?

Not as popular. Most people don't give a shit about Bariss. Besides, she's not canon

>giantess edition

Sounds like a job for the drawthread.

First for best waifu

>spoiler
>Bariss

say that to my face not online and see what happens

I thought I said a sexy OP picture was required for the new thread, ya fucked up

I'll draw some sexy waifus soon enough. The gods won't allow this madness to continue forever.

>Solo
>Obi Wan Kenobi 1-3
>Rise of the Old Republic
>TANO
>Yoda, Dooku, and Qui Gon movies
>Movie centered around illegal podracing

Which spin-off from the BS Sup Forums leak would you watch?

Next time use this pic.

Tano, Obi, Quigon, Dooku and Yoda movies would be pretty baller

>Rise of the Old Republic
Every other vote is considered invalid from now on.

All of them, to be honest.

No.

Tano and Podracing

HE DIDN'T MENTION US WE ARE GOOD TO GO

Obviously that means he's fine with Sup Forums reaching out.

the old republic, Tano and young Dooku.
Who could play young Dooku though?

Why did you post Ransolm Casterfo?

That's young Sheev though.

Holy shit, that's definitely young Sheev

Faggot.

I wish I hadn't read that Gray envisioned Casterfo looking like Hiddleston. I rather enjoyed imagining him looking like Sabo from One Piece instead.

Obi for the possibility of shota Luke.

I thought Bandersnatch Cucumberman was Casterfo

Dooku, for some reason.

Eat shit, bitch.

All of them. As much as I complain about nu-Star Wars I will watch any film or tv show they put out.

There's only a hundred people who come to these threads, I'd bet about the same for /tg/. And lord knows most of us don't use Twitter. Shit if he knows about us he probably likes us for the fact we don't pester him with our batshit theories and such. Realistically he'd probably chuckle that here of all places there's some dedicated fans who like him and what he does, Sup Forums isnt exactly brimming with a ton of people that are thrilled about the new canon. I wish I could get coffee with him, maybe one day...

No kid is qt enough.

He doesn't do anything?

>here of all places there's some dedicated fans who like him and what he does
I'd like him more if he got more alien protagonists into Star Wars media. I have no idea what exactly he does in the context of Star Wars. Is it within his power to do that?

>fetish edition

Cut, Orson.

I'm fine with all of them except the Solo movie. They really shouldn't touch the iconic trio, to be honest.

Daily Reminder that none of your new canon lore characters will be ever good enough compared to his man even when combined

You don't like my character, user?

I was never fond of Thrawn. He was too much of a Mary Sue.

Awwwww, user has a man crush.

begone ugly manlet

Thank you, Sheev.

I still fucking hate your goddamn healing block debuff in GoH though

>Its a "I havent read anything until Disneys new lore" episode

Would that it were so simple? Han Solo is Harrison Ford for me forever, no matter how talented is the actor playing his young version.

Get Bariss or Ackbar.

I miss Thrawn

he's the only thing from Legends that I really enjoyed

Hah, jokes on you, I love shit.

Why so hostile, friend? I thought you guys liked Han Solo, who is me.

sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make you a chicken

I-it doesn't?

Why didn't they just give the baby to Creepio?

youtu.be/c352259dfXw

Being cast by Disney makes you Han Solo though!

>Han not being several inches taller than Luke

Into the trash it goes.

Fuck disney. they can't even make a good movie.

Luke will be a child at the time of my movie. He will be much shorter than me.

>Aldenposting this hard

T A N O
A
N
O

All of them.

None because they're all fake.

Nah, I just find nostalgia tends to be rather blinding. A lot of Legends was not the greatest, especially early on. I liked Outbound Flight and it's counterpart, but just could never get into any of what Thrawn was. He just seemed like too perfect a fucker and it sat wrong with me. "LUKE ESCAPED THE TRACTOR BEAM, BUT LITTLE DOES HE KNOW THAT EXACT MOVE WILL FUCK UP HIS HYPER DRIVE. EXACTLY AS KEIKAKU." (that was an actual thing that happened in the Thrawn books, I forget which one.)

I'm glad they wiped the slate. There was some really dumb shit, and I know disney won't try any crazy shit with novels for a while, but still feel better with a fresh start than a lot of the shitty eu clinging to it.

I understand you're upset. No one likes to see their role taken over by someone better.

>Crosscurrent and Riptide

I dont even give a shit about your argument now, mah fucking nigga

>No Death Troopers and Red Harvest
Come on son

I enjoyed the Yuuzhan Vong but overall I'm glad the slate has been wiped

fight me

>tfw really enjoy the original "Tales of..." books and wish they're kinda canon in the new EU.
The one of Jabba's Palace was the best.

What, did those two do something dumb? My brother picked those up from a thrift store. And there's a second row user behind those user. We got those.

And honestly Red Harvest's plot was dumb.

The autism posting is really bad tonight....

First thread, chum? It's always this bad.

No Crosscurrent and Riptide were the shit, Paul S Kemp needs to do more books like those

Death Troopers is GOAT, I never understood why Red Harvest got alot of hate

You should try Darth Maul Lockdown

Also to your argument, the reason why Thrawn was too perfect of a fucker was because thats how good he got, hell I dont even want to go in this shit because fucking Wookieepedia already has a god damn essay long of an article explaining him

Better than fucking MaRey Sue who just gits gud in a matter of two hours

Oh god I forgot all about these fucking things? How did this not bother me as a child, christ

I thought Luke was supposed to have a deathly boring life until R2 and Threepio showed up. He's not supposed to get a prequel movie.

To be fair it could just be a one time thing. Plus it would give him an other reason to leave Tatooine and join the Empire so badly.

Traditional feminine identifiers on non-human females is really weird. Why do artists do that?

It felt like a shitty b horror plot with a Star Wars skin. Think that's why.

I've meant to read that, but I stopped reading legends stuff that isn't set before PT trilogy since the slate was wiped.

>It felt like a shitty b horror plot with a Star Wars skin
Well I mean, that was the point, hell Death Troopers was almost like this, but that novel handled horror and suspense much better than Red Havrest

>I've meant to read that, but I stopped reading legends stuff that isn't set before PT trilogy since the slate was wiped.
I liked it imo, it wasn't horror in an aspect, it felt like a gritty 80s exploitation move, so basically like the other two novels Schreiber wrote but without the horror. Kinda felt like that Alien movie where it takes place on a prison

Plagueis also makes some scenes in it and theres actually some pretty good cameos

Why are the crew in Leia's ship in ANH wearing helmets?

Bariss is going to be hell and a half to get.
Also I just learned Vader shards can actually be obtained in the shard shop, probably just gonna hold on until those pop up instead of saving for Greevy/Quick level ups.

They're officers from Alderaan.

So stream when, i want some firefly action goddamnit.

Also, post waifus

But why just helmets? Are they scared space is going to fall on them or something? Its just kind of dumb, even in a universe where a full armored soldier die with one shot.

Not gotten the whole Rey being a Mary Sue thing. The only thing she did that was really stupid was the whole mind trick thing without training. Her beating Kylo wasn't really even that dumb seeing as she kicked the crap out of a fucker who was bleeding out after being hit by a weapon it was established sent human being flying and who wasn't actually trying to injure her.

Hell, the only shown training Luke gets in ANH is some blast shield covering his face with a training droid and then he fucking shoots a load of proton torpedoes down the death star's exhaust pipe by using some dead guys advice to use force and hey, he's a hero. Wasn't until empire he got shown he's not infallible and vader kicked his ass.

TLDR, I'm on the fence until the next numbered movie. Really doesn't make sense to judge immediately since they're fucking shooting this as a trilogy.

.Maid outfit
D-don`t sexualize the Barriss

cause it looks cool you dolt

barris is for sexualizing and intense cuddles

Soldiers in WWII wore helmets and barely had any armor. Also, its good to keep your head safe and secure during combat. .

Okay, Ill stop.

Really? How often? I barely check it.

Helmets are to protect you from shrapnel.

.When you can`t fap because people are around
This is an abstract hell

This better?

Imagine the succ.

Bro, this isn't fun
Bro, this isn't the Jedi way

But shes not a Jedi

Obviously Obi Wan was lurking around and spying on Luke most of the time while on Tatooine. They could have him protect Luke from child molesters and stuff.

Stream NOW

Firefly in 5 Minutes.

The Hobbit right after.

Fun that you can't get anywhere else, no matter what lies you tell yourself.

GET IN HERE