Trump is a child rapist!

huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RobMorroLiberty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Bloom
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they're getting very desperate

So is that one fat actor bitch also going to get sued for harassing her sister by sticking her finger in her pussy when she was under 2?

Old news.

>trying to smear your opponent with rape allegations when your front runners husband is Bill Clinton

Are you really vietnamese?

bump
twitter.com/RobMorroLiberty
Rob Morrow who wrote books on Clinton and Bush crime and corruption s saying Trump is a rapist. If true I still think Trump is best choice.

at least he didnt betray the country

>justhillarythings

AJ+ is funded by the Saudi Gov.

maybe he can hire hillary and she can get him found innocent

But she's a woman. Women can't be rapists Dindus can't be rapists either because they aren't in power. Unless you're Bill Cosby.

Only white men can truly rape.

Kek

>get accused of being a child rapist
>that means you are one

Ever heard of due process or innocent until proven guilty, fucktard?

I got accused of being racist when I was 7, does that mean I automatically am one?

I mean, I was, but that's not the point.

>accused
case dismissed

Should take Clinton as attorney desu.

I thought liberals like child rape. They always seem to make Hollywood films about it.

Didn't Clinton rape a bunch of children on a Jewish airplane?

Like this is supposed to deter anybody on Sup Forums

Half this board has fingered their little sister when they were 6.

>recent
Wasn't he accused of this like 3 months ago, and it slid off him faster butter on a hot plate?

>HuffPo

>

>raping a 13 year old is bad
>unless your name is polanski

>huffpost
Try a real source next timr

Kek

Guys, it's terrible. All my repressed memories are coming back. I was at the Rothschild's resort up in the mountains. I was strapped to a stone slab. Hillary was there. She was touching my no-no place with her hooves. There was blood everywhere. A giant statue of Moloch reflected the fires all around me. It was awful.

Wow. Unbelievable. This changes everything. Trump is completely discredited after this incident. At last, I have finally achieved a new understanding of politics, I have finally become #MentallyHill

If Trump goes to trial before Hillary I'll Fucking sue the DOJ for not putting Hillary through the system for treason before they try Trump for a false rape accusation.

>recent

What happened to the intern dncshill?

Yes, the Huffington Post - now there's a reliable media source if ever there was on.

>What do you call a nation that refuses to even look at sexual assault claims against a man seeking to lead the free world?
>Rape culture.

Hmn...

they try really everything.

lel

Rape Culture... Black Culture.

If we stop child rapists from becoming politicians, we won't have anyone left to run the world.

i've fapped to your girls getting cooked by the yanks desu

Doesn´t Bill have a dozen child rape allegations against him? Hes always flying off with some rich friend of thr Clintons who converted his plane into a sex mansion-plane thingy.

Reminder Hillary defended an actual child rapist in court, knew he actually did it, got him off AND LAUGHED ABOUT IT in an interview.

Sup Forums pushed rape allegations against Bill Clinton for months.

This should have been expected.

*Qatar/UAE governments. Same shit.

The Huffington Post is the MSNBC of print.

They hate the right so much they'll make shit up and worry about the consequences later.

>huffingtonpost
Stop reading there. Supposed to take that vacuous tart serious?

>actual sex addict with a history
vs.
>twitter said this man is racist so I hate him now too!

couldn't find any evidence in this shitty article. and it fucking ends with
>rape culture
hillary clinton raped me in 2001, 1 day after 9/11, i can recall it so correctly because she screamed "ALLAHU AKBAR" the whole time

Uh huh, lemme know when they decide to release more about Epstein and his magical island the clintons spent plenty of time on.

Good for him! What an alpha ;)))

I could file a lawsuit accusing Hillary of buttfucking me against my will with that big 'ol cock of hers, but that doesn't make it true, OP.

>Accusation

about as much accusation as Hillary raping a 13 year old.

Co wrote with Roger Stone, who supports Trump.

This is why you didn't see it pushed in MSM. Someone in the Hillary camp must have caught wind and knew the shitstorm Epstein's name would have invoked so they shut it down.

What the duck is that a thumb safety on a glockenspiel what am I even looking at?

>In covering a story, a media outlet is not finding
>guilt. It is simply reporting the news that a
>lawsuit has been filed against Mr. Trump

huffingtonpost.gawker.com

Looks like Hillary called in a favor

Lawsuits are meaningless 75% of the time, in this case its likely 99% bullshit

Rape = power + privilege. Only white men can rape a white woman because they're the only class more privileged than white women. A black or muslim man forcing himself on a white woman is just "non-affirmative penetration," which isn't so bad because the white woman gains cultural enrichment from it.

Fuck off Lena.

kek approves wholeheartedly

Ye fuck you shill

Those were rape allegations, actual allegations

What happens now i equivalent of me saying right now that Hillary raped me 20 years ago.

It's only bad when a White man rapes, because he's culturally appropriating Islam and African culture.

Democrats desperate as fuck lol

Trump winning in democrat over samepled polls

Democrat death throws

>(((BLOOM)))

Hillary raped me

>2016
>still believing that rape accusations are true

Yeah, no.

Was i 6 or my sister, there's a big difference ?

>posted by AJ+
>al J youth outreach media
>owned by qatari royal family, pushing qatari propaganda
>thinking anyone should take this seriously

low energy, terrible bait. Sad!

Looks like the auto/semi-auto selector switch on a glock 18

So have the public caught on to this yet? The (((shilling))) is getting more and more ridiculous and blatant.

I imagine a bored FEEB posted to monitor shitposting on alt websites during the conventions giving up with even attempting at making quality bait and just shitposting along with us.

The kikes are deploying memetic countermeasures.

They know that Shillary is a criminal. How do you counter this? You make an incredibly huge deal about a "fraud" case-- vastly more so than the actual crimes Shillary was accused of.

Epstein was a liability to Clinton, so they needed to work as hard as possible to associate Trump with him first. "Well, they BOTH did it..." the liberal will coo...

This results in a kind of neutrality, as the libshit can say "well, they're both being investigated as criminal pedophiles!

The Jew has been using meme magic before our fathers were even born. They're quite well aware of its powers.

>(((Lisa Bloom)))
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Bloom
I'm disappoint in you, Sup Forums.

FUCK TRUMP
#ImWithHer

this is why I don't support the left. always pulling ridiculous shit out to make their opponents look bad. child rape, really liberals?

>be rapped 20 years ago
>Don't have the courage to report the rape
>Trump in the middle of his presidential campaign is winning
>somehow now find the courage to denounce him 20 years later

Doesn't seem fishy at all

>Fake rape claim is getting attention
>Hillary E-mail scandal is being ignored

>Been accused of sexual assault twice in the past
>His own wife claimed under oath that he raped her
>The federal lawsuit contains many facts consistent with Trump's friends

>"nuh-uh are trump wouldnt do dat! make american great again XDD"

Sup Forums is as bad as the SJWs

he gets my vote now

Yabbut he didn't ``intend'' to.

Doesn't Trump currently have 3 different women accusing him of rape?

>He's always flying off with some rich friend of the Clintons who converted his plane into a sex mansion-plane thingy
The Trump rape allegation involves the same guy - Jeffrey Epstein. They're looking to preemptively seal off that line of attack.

The strangest thing to me about that interview is that it was clearly intended to be a fluff piece for Hillary, back in the Arkansas days. The reporter never asks her about that case in particular, she brings it up in response to him asking for any interesting stories from her time as an attorney.

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

Nice source Ahmed

>Ivana Trump once accused the real-estate tycoon of ‘rape,’ although she later clarified: not in the ‘criminal sense.’

It just happened.

Almost half as many as Bill Clinton!

FUCK OFF YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING

Hillary held me down and fisted me when i was an infant. Now I can't poop right. I am willing to say this on national tv. Can I have a million dollars now?

That's the last straw! I will be voting Hillary now!

Source is OP which you clearly didn't actually read

>Not in the legal sense

what the fuck does that even mean

But yeah, it would make sense for her to backpedal when she sees the possibility of becoming First Lady.

You can get away with everything if you are filthy rich so it doesnt matter.

Bill was a rapist, Trump just assumed that it's required for the job.

Why anyone would want to accuse someone of Trump of rape on national television publicly and be subjected to the retarded violence of millions of Trumptards is beyond me.

democucks are grasping for straws lmao

This. I'm surprised they haven't claimed he's a murderer yet,

of course Trump fucked a 13 year old and of course he's been to jeffrey epstein's "lolita island" but I am still going to vote for him if the other choice is Hillary

is raping a 13 year old even the worst thing Trump did?

Hillary raped me to. Lawsuit when?