UNO FEETO

What's going on here?

INTERRACIAL
BREEDING
GROUNDS

YALL KNOW

Who are you quoting?

BUENOS NOCHES MEIN FUHRER

"It's a black male thing" is the most bizarre line ever. Ignoring how white he is, are black guys even into feet? Black twitter acts like they think eating ass is gross but I don't buy that

Was it rape?

He says "blackmail" you utter retard.

I LIKE TO

That makes just as little sense, and the hand jives he does after say it's the former

kino.......

Guys I'm Italian, I can explain something about the whole "uno farto" thing. It's like a meme between children, when your a kid in Italy and someone makes a fart in class it is common for the other kids to surrouned the stink child and singing a small tune "Raspipi Farto" which is basically a nursery rhyme about a mother bear waking her child from the winter sleep by farting too loud. It's common for adults to call out others farts, or fartos, by just calling out "Uno farto!" which is part of the refrain of the song.

only oldfags will remember this

>italians

>Raspipi Farto
Made me google.
kek

are you a qt italo grill

che cazzo dici?

wh...what? I've never ever heard or experienced anything you are saying รจ io sono italiano; ma di dove sei?

@3:17

i had this made months ago, somebody pointed and laughed at it when i was at the Kinodome watching The Revenant