Did you know this

Did you know this

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/07/18/don-lemon-sheriff-david-clarke-police-shootings-full-intv-ctn.cnn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

really maygs u thing....

Don Lemon likes Lemons

No. I don't know who that is.

The guy who was raped on live television

How in the fuck

Nigga looks no day over 35

Positively stimulates neuronal pathway activity

The niggers say:
"Black don't crack."

I guess lemons are the key to youth

Oily black skin doesn't crack

black don't crack

I still cum to Stacey Dash, she's the inverse Taylor "Fuhrer Lover" Swift

Who cares? He got squeezed like the little fukn lemon he is by based black sherriff

how do the blacks do it

their teenagers look mid 30s
and their 50 year olds look mid 30s

sauce?
(no homo)

he's also a homosex

>50 years old and still this much of a libcuck
kys imo

this nigger is 44

i don't get it
someone pls explain how it's possible

edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/07/18/don-lemon-sheriff-david-clarke-police-shootings-full-intv-ctn.cnn

How does he do it? He looks as if he's in his early 30s.

Trudeau is 44.

Hell, he's really getting raped.

He's also gay and has a white boyfriend or something. I also just spent five minutes looking at pictures of Donny "Watersports" Lemonade and I feel like this has to be the Mandela effect. He looks about his age in most pics and yet I remember him as looking much younger. What the fuck? Is this a time jump? Have I been in a coma for twenty five years? What's going on?

Low test

you just got LEAFED

He doesn't have anti-white propaganda to deal with; he doesn't have to deal with the fact that he's shamed if he ever expresses any in-group preferences; he doesn't have to see the erosion of the principles that his ancestors fought, bled and died for; he's not really in a position to be distraught and distressed as he watches his country turn into a third world hellhole; he doesn't have to deal with the fact that people who share his views have to be shamed into silence; and low IQ people can afford to be so blissful and ignorant of the issues that may cause higher IQ people to stress out.

nailed it

feels bad man

He obliviously gets botox and injenctions. Saw a picture of him from the 90's and he looked old as fuck.

t.chink

It's because they've never done any proper work or had any significant life experience. An aged face indicates life experience, if you spend it doing fuck all, you're going to look like a teenager until you are in your 50s.