Sokovia Accords

Choose a non-Sup Forums related character(s). Ross the Boss has just approached them with the choice to sign the Sokocia Accords and become government sanctioned heroes. Do they sign, or join up with Team Cap? I'll start; they wouldn't sign.

They would if it let them get their mom back

They just want their fucking limbs back. They'd sign just so no one would fuck with them about it and continue with their business.

I just cracked a smile remembering that the Elrics, prodded mostly by Ed, broke laws anyway so they'd be like, "Sure, we'll sign. Wink wink, right, Al?"

They're also not superheroes. They also already work for the government. You are a stupid person.

Nah. The government has to hire him either way, if they want to keep being the government.

What's your definition of superhero?

Of all the Sup Forums characters you could have picked that wouldn't want to be government sanctioned heroes, you choose the few that quite blatantly were.
The Elric would sign, but would most likely be the first to break them if it challenge their idea of justice.

Someone whose goal is to save people. They definitely help people, but that isn't their end goal.

>they wouldn't sign
Ed literally did. Did you even watch the show?

I think pic related wouldn't sign.

I like this thread

Probably wouldn't

She says no and Washu promptly erases this event from Ross' memory.

God, what a fag.

He wouldn't sign.

The UN probably already answers to him anyway.

In order to get information on and eventually obtain a Philosopher's Stone. Ross most likely has no idea what it is or if it even exists in his world, so he likely would not sign the Accords.

He'd sign. Because he operates a respectable business and needs to have all his papers in order.

In a twist that shocks no one, the leaders of the UN councils turn out to be Shocker generals anyways.

I like Cloud and I agree with you.

Also, top signs, thanks to Toph. Bottom doesn't, obviously. Amon was right, btw.

Does Top even count? They ARE the law.

>Avatars
>letting the gumment tell them what to do

>Dante signs them just to get everyone off his back and then does whatever the fuck he wants regardless

From left to right,
Doesn't sign, but also doesn't take a side
Signs
Signs
Whatever Gendo wants
Spends three movies deciding. Some say he's still deciding.

He would sign to become an official hero, but he would definitely break the law if it challenged his morals.

Jesus can Sup Forums and Sup Forums just stop playing around and fuck already?

The sexual tension between the two is making it hard to focus on the other characters.

They have jojo together, please let my ship set sail.

There's always been an Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums love triangle.

The balance is always in flux.

Ed would sign for the sake of their end goal of getting their limbs/body back, but would forbid Al from signing.

Ed would have no regard for the what the Accords actually forbid him from doing, though, and would regularly break the law, getting in trouble with Ross and his higher ups more than once.

You forgot Sup Forums and /ck/

How many ships does Sup Forums have?

>ITT: Anime guys who say they'll follow the rules, but don't.

/ck/ isnt popular enough to be worth mentioning :^)

Signs, and so does Luigi.

I kind of feel like Solaire would help anyone who asked, regardless of what anyone else said.

Is there any character in all of fiction who would sign the accords and abide by them no matter what, aside from maybe Judge Dredd and Javert?

seeMaybe Link and Zelda? Ash Ketchum? Kingdom Hearts Donald and Goofy? Maybe even Sora.

>implying Civil War matters much when you're a demon hunter
I don't remember Ghost Rider being active much either

Tekkadan would follow the contracts till the end of days if it means a steady income.

Maybe half the Marines in One Piece.

I am now imagining the ensuing Captain America vs. Hanma Yujiro fight.

>starts out working for the government
>find that it's infested with armageddon-cult supervillains

I think they're going team cap, yeah

Sure sounds great. Who will be the sponsors?

Zelda sure but she'd no doubt stop Link from signing because the triforce of wisdom would reveal to her that the dungeon that holds the only weapon that can defeat Gannon is in a country the UN would inevitably forbid him from entering.

Hey look it's the Super Young Team.

Daily Bugle, Stark Enterprises, Parker Industries, etc.

i think thats what most heros would end up doing

but there married of course its worth mentioning

>spends three movies deciding

Zelda never leaves her own kingdom so it's not relevant. Link is a savage motherfucker who doesn't give a shit about laws or rules.

I don't think we can make an informed decision one way or the other with Mario, unless one of the RPGs I haven't played makes it more clear.

Nintendo's best girl ( Samus ) would play it like Black Widow. Sign but have no problem breaking the law after the fact.

Oh sorry, please take this old man.

Isn't it a plot point in Sunshine that Mario has to clean up the Delfino mess, at least to clear his name? I can see Ross pushing him to do that.

"Clean up the mess in Sokovia and Washington, Mario, with your talking water squirter."

Would he sign it?
Tho I don't think anyone in MCU aside from Thor would have the power to make him sign it

I don't think he would.

Did Spidey sign the accords or is he too street level to even be noticed on a global level

A lot of Sup Forums heroes would sign but would welsh on it the moment things challenge their on idea of justice or what's right. So basically no different than what Tony did.