/CHI/

i'm being consumed by my emptiness

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIsCh-BA8Ew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys

rude

that's illogical, your emptiness is your own creation, so is your "you" you are your emptiness, ie, there is no difference between consumed and being, there is no switching of state between, is and consumed by emptiness, since they are both the existences of you

i'm so numb

that's okay

it's pretty tiring but i'm trying to push through

CHI
Iktf. Every new failure just seems to completely drain me for a while. Maybe things will be atleast somewhat acceptable at some point though, I do hope so even if my efforts until now have not really done me any good.

how was your day?

A bit more "in a daze" than usual, but other than that fairly normal. Not sure how to explain it properly, I just feel tired and my mind feels "dull". I'm not really sure how i'll go about changing this but i'm sure things will go back to normal eventually.

How was yours?

Still cant get over her. No joke, but my brain and heart are at odds. Fuck life, lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=xIsCh-BA8Ew

enjoy some tunes

the same i'm just living life on repeat

who was she?

i missed the deadline to apply for the trade school course i wanted to do next year and now i'm fucked. not sure what to do now, guess it's back to being a neet.

What the fuck is CHI? Ive lurked these threads every time and no one makes it clear exactly what these threads are about!

asian american

Chicanos

What's the link between Chicano and Chicago?

Perfect girl. Only person that has ever made me feel loved.

Michigan = Michoacan

Holy fucck

was it because you where sick?

chicanos and friends
i hear theres a lot of mexicans in chicago
when did you break up?

partly since it was in the week i was sick and i didn't know about the deadline being so soon either. not sure what to do now though.

can't you go to the school and tell them you where sick? try to use the sympathy card

Wait so these Danish and Finn posters are chicanos?

it wouldn't work, i'd get put on a waiting list until they open applications again in summer. i'd have to find a job now, i really hate myself for making such a dumb mistake but its no use crying about it. i doubt i would've liked the course anyway.

Chicanos have aztec blood and much like in the ancient aztec capital of tenochtitlan blood also runs in the streets of chicago.

>chicanos and friends

no, they are friends
that sucks

Yeah but mostly nigger blood

qt titty grazer here, and i'm feeling really really down right now.
the qt who I asked out told me today that shes leaving for an out of state college in January

God dammit has she been playing me this whole time? is she lying about leaving to get rid of me? why has she even shown interest in me if she knew she was leaving?

why when I'm so close to a gf does it have to be like this?

shoot your shot now then

yeah, but whats the point anymore? she said shes leaving in two weeks

you can still fugg her. i mean isn't that the endgame? also why are you already so attached to her when it comes to women you have to have absolutely no emotions

I didn't want just to fugg i wanted a relationship

Love you /chi/. Another day inside for me.

you still got a shot somethings better than nothing

same here just waiting to go to bed again

I'll tell you guys a story about the aztecs. It's a story involving a prince, a princes and it's about how the aztecs founded their capital.
The aztecs were not very liked by their neighbouring tribes (they were pretty much hated by nearly all of their neighbours), tensions were high and small scale conflicts were common. To put an end to this a political marriage was arranged between an aztec prince and a princess from some other tribe. All was going well and the aztecs offered the father of the princes a coat during the wedding, things started going south after the father realised what the coat was made of. The aztecs had skinned his daughter and made a coat out of her, this was the final straw and the father of the princes decided it was time to get rid of the aztecs. So they chased the aztecs to some swampland that was hard to navigate, the aztecs managed to escape and they founded their capital city tenochtitlan there. Modern day mexico city is built on the ruins of tenochtitlan and due to it being built on swamp land it is sinking quite a bit every year.

yeah It's just that knowing nothing will come of it kind of..... idk.... I just thought my gf drought was coming to an end.

they can't keep getting away with it

you can have her for a whole 2 weeks if you act fast just start inviting her places

The other night someone said something about vitamin d for nightowls with low energy. People have experience with this here? Can you get this in drink form?

you can get vitamin d pills

I see her tomorrow but then our classes are over, but we are getting together later this week.

I'll just enjoy what I get then.

don't fall for the long distance relationship if it comes to that

I was kinda hoping for a drink like with vitamin c. But I'll get the pills then.
Just enjoy the time you have with her, how short it may be.

well obviously, who in their right mind would?

>Just enjoy the time you have with her, how short it may be.
thats the plan...

>tfw no chola gf

just stand outside for free
idk theres a lot retards that would

No sun at night.

how late do you wake up?

>21 years old
>Haven't kissed a girl before
>Have mentally resolved to never get a girlfriend and reproduce because life is so terrible even in a middle class home

Who /anti-natalism/?

i have kissed a girl but my life is still shit

Around 4 maybe. Don't have a scedule.

:/

bump

>tfw the time I go to sleep is getting pushed further and further
I'll try to fix it atleast a little sooner rather than later.

Who would you fight for in a war between Mexico and the US

you still up?

US only to betray them and help Mexico

same, I'd go full St. Patrick's Battalion