Brit/pol/ - Penshaw Hill Edition

>Leaked e-mails show that Steven Woolfe is ineligible to stand for leadership of UKIP
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/steven-woolfe-ukip_uk_5797b95ee4b02508de478dc7

>Boris Johnson's cat evicted from Number 10 after sneaking in when the door was open
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/boris-johnsons-cat-evicted-from-number-10-after-sneaking-in-when/

>Blairite Labour Party donor Michael Foster's legal challenge to Corbyn's right to be on leadership ballot
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/26/high-court-to-hear-legal-case-against-labour-leadership-ballot-decision-jeremy-corbyn

>Corbyn supporters consider legal challenge to NEC's voting limitations and suspension of Constituency Labour Parties. Petition:
you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/an-open-letter-to-the-nec-from-labour-party-members

>Theresa May SHUTS DOWN £6.4m-per-year asylum centre
express.co.uk/news/uk/692958/Theresa-May-Government-6-4m-asylum-centre-shut-charities-Barnados

>New ICM Poll
twitter.com/PolhomeEditor/status/757880315423711232

>Syrian refugees on remote Scottish island
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3706625/Syrian-refugees-settled-remote-Scottish-island-complain-depressed-area-old-people-people-come-die.html

>Nicola Sturgeon takes political fantasy to new heights
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/23/nicola-sturgeon-takes-political-fantasy-to-new-heights/

>Theresa May in Northern Ireland
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

>French press fury after Hollande caves in to May
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/hollande-caves-may-french-press-reacted/

>Nigel Farage says "Germany may never be the same again" after Angela Merkel’s decision to let in 1million refugees
lbc.co.uk/lbc-leading-britains-conversation-every-day-118271

>The BBC continues it's long history of honest and unbiased reporting
twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/757442737037770752

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/9105788/Fireman-Sam-creator-detained-at-airport-for-veil-comment-at-security-gate.html
zanzu.de
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36900310
express.co.uk/news/uk/693397/nick-ferrari-blasts-absurd-race-hate-plans
pressgazette.co.uk/jeremy-corbyn-attacks-mainstream-media-for-failure-to-report-labour-win-in-kent-parish-council-by-election/
twitter.com/keiranpedley/status/758038831643955200
twitter.com/miqdaad/status/757882797432471554
twitter.com/afneil/status/758060522919096321
twitter.com/BirdsOfJannah/status/757708379372609536
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw I killed Jo for no reason

So how many more terrorist attacks tomorrow in Europe lads?

xth for Yukari!

>911

K A R E N
U
J
O

Praise kek. At least 2

Post rare /Marions/

Remember that Fireman Sam tweet from the last thread?

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/9105788/Fireman-Sam-creator-detained-at-airport-for-veil-comment-at-security-gate.html

Pretty sure it was intentional

SHE DIED FOR NOTHING

It's about time America got some biggies.

I'm a bit sick to death of Americans calling the French and Germans cucks, then posting pictures of their guns with Rambo stories of how they would deal with it.

None, Ed will protect us.

Who?

nth for the Judean People's front
People's Front of Judea splitters get out

I better wake up to a civil war.

THE CHRISTIAN GOD IS A GOD OF WAR.

RIP AND TEAR.

FOUR HORSEMEN NOW.

zanzu.de
Germany is done desu.

>911
Anyone work in London? Take the day off, don't risk it.

Lots hopefully

>911

At least one in both Germany and France

Anyone watching BBC News? They just done an bit about poor hungry gibsmes rescued in the Med

Deutschland Ja!

Wow just checked those, Kek has blessed us again brit/pol/

We will finally put the final nail in the coffin in the case for Brexit and destroy the Remain cucks argument that it was safer to remain in the EU.

>the state of modern Europe.jpg

Best GuP 2bh

I reckon we'll get some Germany action tomorrow.

So what are the chances of Rudd's proposals to make insults illegal becoming law?

Fucking wat

I didn't used to think we were doomed as a continent, country and people. It scares me.

I'm going to be joining the Conservative Association, debating society, and Model UN.
I'm at Exeter, so it's alright but not the best.
Maybe we'll get a visit from Caroline Lucas, how exciting.

Exeter have quite a good shooting club, join them and meet posh slags.

>I'm at Exeter
I always kind of liked Exeter the few times I've been there but I've heard bad things about the place as a whole.

Is Islam a Cipher ploy to control the world?

>The utter state of Germany

The fuck happened to these guys?

>911

kek pls

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36900310

>An episode of Fireman Sam has been withdrawn after an "error" which led to a depiction of the Koran being shown.

ISIS attack on Pontypandy when?

Exeter keeps flying up the uni rankings over the past few years, you'll be fine!

Oh lad, Exeter is well known for being a red uni.

A lot of autists join MUN, as a word of warning

Nazis, then Communists, then probably Jews. Every single generation of Germans has fucked things in their own way.

express.co.uk/news/uk/693397/nick-ferrari-blasts-absurd-race-hate-plans

We're legitimately all gonna get v& if this shit goes through

My question is why did they have a koran in the first place?

Probably some memelord animator did it for the keks

Might be fun.
>we get V&
>we all meet in our internment and shitpost in real life
>proceed to engineer the autist revolution

They're not allowed to be proud of keeping their culture intact because YOU NEVER KNOW THEY COULD TURN INTO NAZIS AGAIN

Never shot before, and obviously costs quite a bit.
Would like to try it but I'd make a twat out of myself, I'm sure.
Also know a girl who's in it, lived on the same floor as her in first year. Dislike her and don't really want to be in her presence.

It's quite a nice place, I like the campus and the area. What kind of things have you heard?

Thanks for the support. Wasn't sure what it's reputation is like since it's quite a new uni as far as I know.

Really? I've not met a single Labour voter since starting. Even the people I've met who went to state schools are Tory voters.
And duly noted, I'll try it out but hopefully it's not shit.

Kids TV shows tend to shoehorn all this diversity shite in now.

There's no way they'd be able to regulate it properly. Everyone from football hooligans to celebrities would be charged if they did pass it.

Even if it got through how on earth would the police even uphold a law like that when they're scraping for resources as it is?

Imagine if they actually released an episode now where some brown, bearded arsonist lights up the firestation.

A man can dream.

now I'm imagining the gulag escape from Black Ops with dank memes as the coded call-and-response

We're on a roll.

>What kind of things have you heard?
Nothing in particular just know it's a bit of a pocket of brown.

>tfw they would've done it if it was the 50's like in the original dambusters movie where the dog is called nigger

>“If it’s perceived by the victim, then it is.
I perceive being arrested as a hate crime, please arrest yourself officer!

Lads

Is this David Icke in the background or not?

nope

cant take the bants

It has a history of gommunism which sprouted when Enoch Powell went to debate at the University but was shut down by raging lefty students.

Haha fucking hell jez is getting desperate now, who gives a shit about a PARISH COUNCIL by election

pressgazette.co.uk/jeremy-corbyn-attacks-mainstream-media-for-failure-to-report-labour-win-in-kent-parish-council-by-election/

That or Fireman Sam and the crew have to respond in NBC gear to a radiological attack on the village.

>Nigger died on 16 May 1943, the day before the famous "Dam Busters" raid, when he was hit by a car.
>He was buried at midnight as Gibson was leading the raid.
>"Nigger" (Morse code: -. .. --. --. . .-. ) was the codeword Gibson used to confirm the breach of the Möhne Dam.

So this is what feels are.

You're assuming they're going to apply it fairly when we all know they'll do so when it fits their narrative and that's it

I forgot about that. I only watched the documentary a week or so ago too.

top kek

Even then, that's a shitton of people when you take into account all the people who openly despise the tories.

Posted here lad, the creator has some top bants

Fireman sam was preaching to the kuffar

Top kek

Life seems so much simpler back in the day when people weren't chained to pc dogma

Have you had a look at this lads?

twitter.com/keiranpedley/status/758038831643955200

Seems that the Scots have it in for Corbyn just as much as the rest of the country. Also fucking Davidson with a positive rating from across the board.

Scottish Labour truly is a walking corpse at this point

Really could see May calling a General Election in the late autumn if Comrade Corbyn survives and the polls stay as they are.

Wew lads gap getting bigger.

Which gap?

RIP in peace Jim Murphy.

You've not seen this?

Labour, dropped 10% last poll, I expected it to be some fluke but no.

twitter.com/miqdaad/status/757882797432471554

Muslim council of Britain

LIB DEM SURGE
I
B

D
E
M

S
U
R
G
E

Probably not worth it desu. It'd only net her another year and it's always risky if something goes wrong

A friend asked me to redpill him on Boris.
What should I say?

The real joke here is they probably did it to be diverse.

Possibly, they'd have to repeal fixed term parliament act first which might raise a few eyebrows and may not get through. They wouldn't get the 2/3 needed to call an election without repealing that first.

I'd imagine it's incredibly tempting to try though.
May seems more determined that Labour should die though, so she'd likely wait for any split in the party to happen before trying an election.

May could hold an election and destroy Labour as an electoral force for years to come but doesn't for some reason

It would have been been even more diverse and inclusive if he was beheaded on the spot for defacing the holy qu'ran and the townspeople of pontypandy apologised for the Islamophobia it caused

It's because remainiac tory mps are vulnerable and she'll be accused of fucking them over if some lose their seats

Fixed term parliament act would have to be undone first or a 2/3 vote in the commons in favour of an election. I doubt either of those are possible considering the slim majority the Tories have

She has a lot of shit to be getting on with probably, namely trying to keep us in the EU as much as possible.

May won't call an early election. Within the party she has set herself up as someone who gets on with the job and doesn't play politics.

People don't expect favours from her (see: Chris Grayling), and her cabinet was entirely merit based. She fired George Osborne for playing politics instead of doing the job.

Calling an early general election would be playing politics. It'd ruin her brand.

thanks for educating me lads

Lads, the Neil BTFOing Scottish Indy cunts right now.

twitter.com/afneil/status/758060522919096321

Plus, I have to mention, pro Leave MPs know that the only way for brexit to fail now is for a new parliament with a new mandate to block it. There are rumours of lib dems and labour setting up a progressive anti brexit alliance and not fielding candidates in certain areas to help one another. Top Tories are nervous about this and will block an early GE.

If she did take the risk she would wipe out Labour as an effective opposition for at least 10 years, have a commanding majority the likes of Blair and Thatcher had.

RE twitter.com/BirdsOfJannah/status/757708379372609536

For short vid link & butthurt tweets

Neil is based as fuck right now.

Rekting all of project Fear.

Tweeting about the 263 French killed by Islamists in 18 months.

Annihilating scots.

If she can work with her small majority she has 4 years. Labour won't convincingly regroup under anyone sensible by 2020.

Last year the Tory dream was Andy Burnham/Tom Watson at the labour helm. Corbyn is far worse than those two. The only candidate who could conceivably unite Labour will come from the soft left. The soft left will lose an election. There's very little benefit from calling an early GE

>spider just ran across my desk
>it's underneath somewhere
>suddenly itching all over
I'll see you in the next life.

He's been pretty savage since the Brexit vote

Nicola Sturgeon LARPing as a real head of state like an autist has to be the most deluded thing a UK politician has ever done and the media act like it's perfectly normal because they're all in agreement that she's an amazing and strong woman. Indy cunts are all deluded

which one of you was this?

True, although it probably works better in her favour to have Corbyn really run Labour through the ringer before any election. Also if she took the gamble but wasn't able to get an election she'd lose her reputation and the public (or at least the media) would portray it as a cunt move.

If Corbyn wins his leadership contest and Labour splits then both Labour and any new party would get absolutely arseraped from all sides by Tories, UKIP, SNP and Plaid in all corners of the country except Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool and the particularly cancerous bits of London

Burn the house down and rebuild. It's already lost.

Does Scotland have the highest deficit in the (Western) world?