What in the actual fuck, this movie might've been the worst thing I've seen my whole life

What in the actual fuck, this movie might've been the worst thing I've seen my whole life.
I was expecting Burn After Reading type of movie, but my god this was pure shit.

Wow, it's worse than Burn After Reading?

you're wrong

>le there is no point, thats the point xD
coen brothers are so hit or miss i dont know how they can have the filmography that they do

Judging by all the interviews ive seen with the directors and some actors who starred in their movies, it seems like the Coens just make the movies they feel like making.

Hail Caesar had some good parts to it, but it felt like most of the big names attached to the film were underused.

best part was that cowboy dude, Hoabie or something.

I liked it a lot personally, there didn't seem to be many huge questions or implications to the scale of NCFOM or A Serious Man, but the atmosphere was comfy as hell and I liked the very literal "day in the life" feel it had.

No dames is Great
'Would that it were so simple' scene is gold
Communists are ok
The Jonah Hill scene is fucking hilarious

This is truly a pleb filter kino

8/10 easily (10 being Inside Llewyn Davis)

It's very good. Wouldnt expect you to understand the aesthetic/era/themes.

Fuck you pleb, this film was great

it was all about communism and celebrities, there was a point you just missed it

It was... difused. They deserved a better editing or more time I think.

lol it looks liked you missed the point too. It's about faith vs realism. How did you miss the religious subtext? The movie starts in a confessional and ends with choral music, angelic lighting, and a water tower in the background that says 'believe' on it. What about the entire film within a film about meeting christ? Brolin is a man of faith who is choosing to work with the wicked actors to improve their lives over taking the easy job at the 'future' of the aerospace company.

This got me thinking.

Why are writers so eager to use christian mythology to give their stories substance?

Self sacrifice can be an interesting narrative on its own, why does it have to be christian self sacrifice?

Because that time period especially was obsessed with good Christian capitalists vs evil atheist Commies

but jesus was a commie who told rich people to give up their money?

(You)

Kill yourself

>*tips fedora*

>So God is split?
>Yes! .... and no.

>So man is split?

>tv is this pleb

how can you say that moron . this film is rich with imagery and an ode to some other times of film making if you have any aspirations or have ever studied about history of film you will love it perfect characters and actors in those roles from ralph fiennes and that alden kid not to mention also trademark humor is there and the communists and their ideological struggle