YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Daily reminder, how stupid you germans are. I'm still wondering, how did you manage to invent all this scientific stuff. I guess that Heisenberg, Born, Planck, Gauss, Hurwitz, Einstein, Minkowski and others were all just jews.

not even a year ago

youtube.com/watch?v=QVLNSOvpmT8

never forget

>I'm still wondering, how did you manage to invent all this scientific stuff. I guess that Heisenberg, Born, Planck, Gauss, Hurwitz, Einstein, Minkowski and others were all just jews.

no. they were proper germans. and proper germans pretty much went extinct in 1945.

Not to mention it was a Nazi Rocket Scientist that got the United Sates to the moon.

memes aside, are germans pissed off? Will merkel win next elections?

Psalm 19:1
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

>firmament

yeah, no, wernher knew the earth wasn't a sphere.

Yes and yes. Most of the upper middle class will leave

Bahajisjbekduxhsbdjdja

>Most of the upper middle class will leave
What do you mean by that? Where they will leave?

>flat earther comes and takes a poop
Firmament = atmosphere you stupid fuck..

Go to svalbard from april 19 to august 23 every year, the sun doesn't set. You don't have to go to antarctica and "muh military protection" to disprove flat earth.

>watches the video from 2015
So hopeful naive leftists, i wonder what these selfsame idiots think about the situation now, which they along with the deluded politicians are responsible for.

they think exactly the same - they do not think at all, they don't have brain or ability to think

bible never says the firmanent is a closed dome

>and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

White germans invented all that stuff. Not muslim refugees cockwad

Huh? This is a good thing. We are rich enough. We can afford it to give these people a better life. Feels good helping poor people.

>Germans inventing things
Good one. Germans manufacture things that others invented. It's always been this way. They are the workdog for real people. They didn't even create original culture.

yup, can confirm... got closed out even from my own family for trying to red pill 'em...

getting drunk in this kind of situation is the best I have left to do, until day X and when that comes, I'm gonna kill my self after draging some muslims along with me.

we don't invent things anymore because we elected a dumbfuck like Trump in 1933 and the smart people left over the next 12 years.
We never recovered from that

mhm, keep telling you that

DEPRESSED
DRANK AND DEPRESSED

ALMOST LIKE A TRUE POLE

he is right tho; most accomplishments have been made by the italians, french and anglos

nazi technology is just a very big exception, they were probably aliens from another planet, that's why they are so different to you germans now

Oh Hans, I don't need to tell myself that when history tells me it is so. Silly Hans!

It's "yourself", by the way. Not you. Happy to help.

come on, he had some good ideas
but poorly executed tho
fighting russia and america at the same time is fuckin retarded tho

The Italians and French pioneered a great deal of European culture. The Anglo was typically the thinking man, rather than the passionate. Meanwhile, Germany was the dog looking up at the table.

you forgot about scottish masterminds

>it's another smug poland thread
You have your small time of fame now, poland. But someday I will fucking lead another genocide in your country for being such a smug little shit. Remember that we will rise again from the ashes and we germans don't fucking understand how balance works. We will either be the cruelest genociding assholes or the biggest cucks. And if we switch sides you can prepare for the worst.

google this

Midu - "Muslime in der Union“

founded by CDU, Merkel & Erdogane

and same organization/party in Netherland with same supporters and organizers

Denk

>We will either be the cruelest genociding assholes or the biggest cucks. And if we switch sides you can prepare for the worst.
Hans, this is not going to happen. Germany will be far-right in future - but as a muslim caliphate. For now, be careful when you go to shopping center.
Stay safe, user.

And we'll be there with Poland once again. To dispose of you.

At this point I hope Germany rots in hell they're so useless and spineless and stupid it's beyond belief. If things got anywhere close to that bad over here people would be loosing their shit and rioting in the street.

Last time you really saved their asses. They can be thankful for such a good bodyguard.

yea, you won the WW! and II on your own, great britain is da bezt empire of da world etc etc etc

I can almost hear you mastrubate, to the picture of elizabeth

>And we'll be there with Poland once again
Stop kidding me John, last time we saved your asses from Hitler & friends (aka division 303) and you sold us in Yalta

Awww this is a cute video, it warms my heart

all the best germans died in the war and then fled to the anglosphere after the war. Tones of germans in usa especially and large german population in australia. All that was left in germany was cripples women and the elderly. The weak died and the women were raped.

Modern germans are communist rape babies and weak pussies.

Implying that their save their asses once. Churchill used them for the battle of England and led them despair after with a half-country under stalinism.

thanks, switz-bro

You know what else fled to the anglosphere? The jews. Ironically the US went to shit after WW2. So fuck yourself, Adelstein.

>with Poland

I don't think Poland are going to fall for that one again.

Last time we said we would help we just ditched them.

I was obviously sarcastic.

>Last time we said we would help we just ditched them.
Easy, now we are in NATO and americans will help us, i am sure of it. HUE

Polish society is so fuckin naive...