Why do you care about immigrants and jews?

Why do you care about immigrants and jews?

The universe will die, Earth will be swallowed by the Sun eventually, everything ends at O degrees Kelvin, there's no escape, you will cease to exist and if you don't commit suicide at some point your last years will be painful and pathetic and you'll suffer memory loss, until you forget even who you are.

to fight is human.

either you believe in god & have a moral obligation to uphold, or you dont & have exactly nothing to lose. either way being useless is a bad choice, & almost everybody falls into these two basic categories.

also dude have you ever TRIED tacos puerco? seen the sunset on the grecian islands? kissed a girl really hard? its cool man. life is pretty sweet, & preserving it makes sense, even for nihilistic reasons. theres no way out of it: fighting for a better tomorrow is a good choice dude.

Because I am here now, and will be for some time. After me will come my family, whose well-being I will care about, and their children, repeated on and on.

Its the journey that matters, not the eventual destination.

Lmfao that pic.

>IVE BECOME SO NUMB

Because eventually you'll stop being 20 and realize nihilism is a farce.

>muh nihilism
Why haven't you cut your veins and killed your family yet? You'll all die anyway
>this is your argument

if you don't know the answer just kill yourself faggot

I hate people who say shit like this. With that logic why haven't you killed yourself yet?

>everything ends at O degrees Kelvin
Heat death does not imply any particular absolute temperature; it only requires that temperature differences or other processes may no longer be exploited to perform work, you fag.

Because it's my worst fear, death

This whole post is retarded. I don't mean this in the edgy meme way, I mean genuinely retarded. Seek help or get off the Internet. Alternatively kys because nothing matters.

Yeah... we might as well genocide them all.

>implying you need an 'ultimate alpha idea' to have ideals
I get that you do, but if you're going to say that it all hinges on invisible sky man, then you're on par with the shit that outsiders want to bring in, and its just YOUR brand of magical sky man vs theirs.

Ill side with the non-authoritarian one, if there is.

Under stupid, shortsighted leftism, that means siding with who ever has the lest representation, and thats your fault not mine, when we could be united under something less divisive, like social pride, patriotism, nationalism, shared philosophical values etc.

just because something ends doesn't mean it is meaningless. you might as well have the best quality of life while you are here.

jews and immigrants diminish quality of life.

The universe won't die, I sure as fuck won't die.

This simulation appears to be a 27,000 year time loop according to my calculations. The chances of crossing into a parallel simulation that ends as you describe will always be scientifically impossible.

>Implying we cant make our own new universe in time

You retarded edgelord, I'm alive right now.Try leaving your basement sometime instead of wallowing in your edge soup.

Because you did nothing of your life Pedro. Grow balls. Built the world. And shut the fuck up.

Appeal to futility fallacy

This is literally not an argument

Why do you care about what we care about, OP?
The universe will die before you get laid, Earth will be swallowed by the Sun eventually and you dick will stay forever dry, everything ends at 0 degrees Kelvin- same temperature of those women you like, there's no escape, you will cease to exist and if you don't commit suicide at some point your last years will be painful and even more pathetic and you'll suffer memory loss (though I doubt you'll have any good memories anyway), until you forget even who you are

if every thing is pointless then why do you care about us caring about these things. Shit's pointless anyways, so why don't we genocide all nonwhites. It's not like it matters right?

let me elaborate
belief in a higher power is NOT required for morality. that was exactly my point.

the only stupid belief is nihilism.

>so why don't we genocide all nonwhites. It's not like it matters right?
that was good. You deserve a lot of (you)s

Because I'm not a grubby shitskinned beaner like OP

Sage goes in all fields

I don't think I'm actually a nhilist, but now I have to kneejerk a defence for stupid just because.
You have no obligation to respond to my 'points'.

A nhilist can be altruistic for selfish reasons;
if we all did as them, we would all benifit.
This leads to selfish benifits of altruism.
This doesn't advance nhilism, but doesn't exclude it.

Nhilism SEEMS like universal sketpicism to me, as it doesn't believe without justification, and under a strict model of criteria
('Believe as few false things as possible') can be superior to other models with more infringements.

Its an argument from ignorance to say 'well then, what benefits doesn't nhilism give you?', but if I understand it correctly, if its true its true.

Nhilsim isn't NESSICARILY ultimately destructive, its just not morally prescriptive in and of itself,
and I can make an argument as to why THAT is a good thing...?

Ok. I don't consider myself Nihilist, but that would be my first attempt at an apologetic for it.