Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=17lUTNdkOuk
youtube.com/watch?v=3kcXkvNJ7us
en.mediamass.net/people/ewan-mcgregor/break-up.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He will make kino from the ashes.

yeah, normies can't appreciate a good tragedy
anything without a happy ending is doomed to fail

This, movies to normies are nothing but escapism. You put a sad ending and they are like "I'm not here to be reminded of how sad life is"

>man loses MEW
>he becomes the ultimate kinographé auteur, his childhood dream
>unhappiness and desolation still rule his life, because no amount of achievement can make up for losing MEW
I'd watch it and probably leave the theater in tears while my falcon tries to comfort me as I munch on crab legs to try to cope with the sadness

>MEW is over 30

Honestly he's winning so far desu. I know half of you are virgins but....women want to do all their fucking in their 30s. But the value of pussy is only really high from the ages of 18-29

man I hope this guy wasn't a big soundgarden fan, or he's having the worst two weeks of his life.

>it's a millennial pretends an artist killing himself affects him in a personal way episode
youtube.com/watch?v=17lUTNdkOuk

I didn't kek but I did grin and nod. Thanks user

I just looked at youtube's home page and already a handful of clickbait channels are doing the whole "let's look back at his life" shit where they throw together a bunch of random clips and snippets from wikipedia articles.

>losing your girl to Obi-Wan Kenobi

Absolutely appaling. The reddit mindset taken hold of our society. Should I blame this hack?

What did she mean by this?

Why the fuck do we care about this loser all of a sudden ?

>beautiful scenery all around and she is staring at her phone
wew lad

everybody loves a train wreck.

because we can only imagine what losing it all feels like

you cant change women or nu-males

>tall
>dfc
>brown features
>fat pirate booty

just the most patrician combo

muh dick

has anyone on Sup Forums even seen faults?

anyway his IG stories have been amazing, that man is living his fullest single life. i'm sure he's swimming in cheap pussy, but he'll end it all in six months when he discovers nothing, absolutely nothing, can fill that MEW sized void

>i'm sure he's swimming in cheap pussy, but he'll end it all in six months when he discovers nothing, absolutely nothing, can fill that MEW sized void
Agreed. After MEW there's nothing.

>it's a Riley Stearns biopic
>just another woman with a pretty face starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=3kcXkvNJ7us

fucking whore.

>I can't wait to get back to LA. Tyrone on Tuesday and Ewan on Wednesday, mmmmm

Sequel to Snowden already?

RILEY NO!

this is why you have to break up in bad terms, because otherwise you cant move on.

>But now after loving you, what else is there to do
>For honey, all the rest is just gonna have to be second best
>I know I'll go through life comparing her to you
>That's 'cause I'm no good, I'm no good to anyone after loving you

>Your precious love cannot be erased by just another woman with a pretty face
>And your memory, you know it will remain for it cannot be erased
>Other loves may come along, they can't live up to you
>That's 'cause I'm no good, I'm no good to anyone after loving you

JUST SMASH MY HEART INTO PIECES SENPAI

This. Poor cunt. She's unironically ruining his life even more by not completely cutting off all contact, what a bitch.

jesus christ riley

I'd just disappear from the social networks if I was him tbqh

this 4U

hi i want to play autistic friend simulator TMZ edition who is this boy and why oh why are we mad at his naughty girlfriend?

what a fucking ssssssssssssssssslut

my first heartbreak i fucking went full pathetic mode trying to get her back. building furniture for her in her new place just to see her and shit. her roommates and whatnot laughing at me and talking shit behind my back as i did it. until one day i had enough and told her to go fuck herself and never looked back. you can only retake control of your life if you are doing what you think you cant.
>she hit me up trying to get back after her next bf didnt work
>i didnt reply

did you see what she posted there? a fucking OK hand symbol. like "sure pal, but i wont write any words, i couldnt care less".

you know this kid is in deep shit when the JUST hair makes him look more manly than his actual hair.

Wouldn't expect anything less from him desu

www.tmz.com/news/star/mary-elizabeth-winstead-reveals-her-partner-refused-to-partake-in-her-foot-fetish

There are worse things that can happen

>im very happy with my life
hope he was being ironic.

>MEW sends message or email

This nigga can just ignore it or if he wants to be polite, reply "thanks" and NOT put it on instagram with caption like that. jfc

It's even worse, his WIFE. His WIFE is divorcing him. They were together since their teens. I can only imagine how painful that must be.

lol, my blood rushed.

Is MEW a closet white supremacist and alt-right supporter? Is this why she left Riley?

Yeah he's a bit of a cuck with that caption but you can't expect him to be acting rationally right now, she's the one who ended it and has no feelings anymore, she should take it upon herself to cut it off.

>didn't put a baby in it
You messed up, numale senpai

there is unironically no coming back from this, i hope he has family that give a shit about him who can confiscate his belts

kek

jesus christ my heart gained 10 pounds reading that. no one should have to endure something such as this

>confiscate his belts
what did he mean by this?

Four hours later and the only people to have commented are his ex wife and two dudes kek

>that meme response

shit, that's brutal.

nice blog post, do you have a tumbler?

ofc no woman would comment on that loaded photo. bet if he posted a photo with friends at the bar he would get all the attention, but now hes just asking to be shot out of mercy.

>Leaves MEW when shes about to exit her prime
Not too bad i guess, he has to stop being a numale though

She is a goddamn sociopath

>DARKNESS
>IMPRISONING ME
>ALL THAT I SEE
>ABSOLUTE HORROR

Man, I wonder what his reaction was to the most recent episodes opening where Ewan fucks his wife and proposes to her.

Fuck that faggot

When do you think MEW first started questioning her marriage? When did she decide it was over for sure?

Is Mew a member of the alt-right?

> We both looked into the abyss and I blinked

When she took Ewan's fat cock up her arse probably

What a cunt

MCGREGOR'D

Suicide now or later?

He has been in a relationship with the love of his life for the best 15 years of his life. And now she ended it. There is very little this guy could do that would make me think he's pathetic.

probably not long after he made his movie and started taking kung fu lessons

two or so years ago at the minium. women mull shit like this over in their minds for a very long time

Stop ripping my posts off faggot, go do that on plebbit if you wish. I already made that joke ITT.

When she tasted Ewan's dick

He Can't MEWv On.....

Within 6 months. Mew will then feel bad about her part in it and turn to drugs, causing her career to fall apart. She will later be raped and murdered at her dealers house.

>i have seen the face of god and it was weeping

Is this filter a reference going over my head?

Nah, she'll just see an insta post announcing his death and reply with one of these

Once 10 Cloverfield Lane was a critical and commercial success. She knew she was headed for bigger and better things like Ewan's BWC.

When did MEW get redpilled?

at least he had her for 15 fucking years.

i had my dream girl just once, fucked her just ONCE, then i lost her and i still think about her to this day and its been years.

>en.mediamass.net/people/ewan-mcgregor/break-up.html

So it begins

>Ewan's BWC
you mean BBC?
Big British Cock

RILEY'S GONNA FREAK

>at least he had her for 15 fucking years.
That only makes it more painful

It's time to seize this opportunity my fellow chads.

no no no noooooooo.

how can we protect Riley? he wont be able to make it alone.

Is that a real Patrice quote?

how? they were most probably like friends now. have you ever lived with a woman for years?

any of /ourguys/ contacted him on twitter yet? any screenshots?

>he was alone as he got his mail

Holy shit. Everyone in the world must be single. Of course he and MEW will be openly together within the year, but that article is literally nothing.

been thinking of doing it. i want to do some counseling, he needs it asap.

t. shrink.

You sound like a faggot

>but that article is literally nothing.
that article is creating the narrative, my faggot, learn to read between lines.

I gave him support on one of his posts