Two hour season finale of Supernatural starts tonight at 8

Two hour season finale of Supernatural starts tonight at 8.

Who We Are
>Caught in a dangerous situation, Sam and Dean only have each other to rely on.

All Along the Watchtower
>Lucifer battles Sam, Dean, and Castiel for control of his unborn child.

So, who is going to die and then come back this time?

>All Along the Watchtower
goat song

shit series.
nuff said

This is some weird directed shit again

>Re-virgin someone
what the fuck

I think its Sams turn.

just got here...did i miss carry on my wayward son?!

They didn't use it :(

Next ep.

How is this show still going?
Wasn't it supposed to end years ago?

>need to draw blood
>cuts middle of palm

EVERY.FREAKING.TIME.

there's a hundred better place to cut oneself. do you know how long it takes a cut on the palm to heal

S5 was its original end, someone on the CW keeps renewing it.

speaking of which they announced that next season will have an animated Scooby Doo crossover episode.

I would watch it too.
I got on this ride during 10th grade, I'm not about to leave.

YIPPIE KAIYAY MOTHERFU-

Same desu senpai

sounds awesome desu

The lunatic Dean ambrose Winchester

Might as well ask it here but are there any other fun Urban Fantasy TV Series? I watched Dresden Files, Grimm, and Buffy couldn't get into that vampire one where the main character is "Snookie" I felt like I was physically becoming dumber every time she opened her mouth.

I've actually been wondering about this - want to incorporate some of my blood into a little bit of cooking. Not a crazy amount. What's the best place on my body to cut myself to control the bleeding?

Prick your finger

waste that britbong cunt dean, DO IT

How did they get out? I wasn't paying attention.

grenade launcher

They always do such massive cuts for a tiny bit of blood.

Grenade Launcher

>implying the brits are wrong

Trump pls go

if you're a bong
you must be wrong

Nobody's going to do it? Okay, fine, I'll post the slow clap.

I don't remember who that girl is with Jodey

I thought it was Dean's pseudo daughter that almost died but wasn't she blonde?

Does Ketch fuck mind controlled mary?

did this show ever recover after the leviathans? i stuck through it until that point, but the fucking leviathans made me drop it.

>still haven't killed garth

That's Jodie's OTHER adopted daughter. She has two, remember?

>killing young monsters and people forced to kill is wrong
>it's ok to kill the brits even though we know from Mick that they are forced to do that from childhood

Dean should definitely hate fuck her

>remember
Not even a little

Isn't one of them a vampire?

No. She was being used by vampires as bait.

Sort of, but not by much. It got really good in the middle of last season, but this one has just dragged on and on.

Honestly the Men of letters have a huge fucking point in this season. the hunters and monsters have been way too fucking chummy in America, I mean all the "Well if the vampires/werewolves only eat blood in bags or organs of animals it's fine right?" what happens when one of the vampires realizes it doesn't like the freezer packed blood and wants something fresh, what happens when they let the craving go too long and kill a human. it's retarded.

They have acknowledged that being a Vampire/Werewolf is a curse and yet they want to perpetuate that cursed lifestyle by allowing them to live and create more like them? and even aside from that the majority of the problems in America are due to Sam and Dean's constant fuck ups and asspulls reviving eachother and not having the balls to finish the fight.

That being said Men of letters took a huge dive last episode when we found out that they have a running deal with the demons and use tamed hell-hounds to help them with unruly people.

yeah, last few seasons have been great. season 10 was one of the best of the series.

official supernatural season rankings:

S4>S5>S2>S3>S10>S9>S1>S11>S8>S7>........................S6

can't rank this season until it's over ;)

You'd think more people would working for an organization that cleared monsters out of an entire country. Or maybe England is smaller than I thought.

she was a vamp but never fed so they were able to turn her back

>That being said Men of letters took a huge dive last episode when we found out that they have a running deal with the demons and use tamed hell-hounds to help them with unruly people.

This. They went from "assholes who have a point" straight to comically evil hypocrites.

BULLSEYE!

Dean skimping on the part where the angels conspired to make the apocalypse go down, including hooking his parents up and big mike saving them from time traveling assassins.

>it's a dean cries episode

Dean going in deep

>not just shooting him while he was under
It's like ketch wants to lose

Probably don't want the the shock to kill Mary too
But he could have at least cuffed Dean

GEE I WONDER IF MA WUNCHRSTER IS GONNS SNAP OUT OF IT AND KILL KETCH??!

Where is cas

what the hell is cas doing? he has such bad timing always disappearing when they need him the most.

and why would these dumb britshits think they could beat the winchesters when they have an actual real life angel on their team? not that he's here to help now, but still

Yep lol, she did it right after I sent that post.

>not calling Chuck or amara

Dean plz. Also lol portals... Kill that bitch Sam!

With Lucifers kid. Did you watch the episode?

Castiel is under the spell of Lucifer's kid off hiding-with/protecting Lucifer's baby mama! Duh.

Nigga they are long gone.
He barely intervened when he was on Earth, he fucked off to another universe to get some wincest.

you know, i did, but i missed the last scene. now that you mention it, i remember someone telling me that in another thread though. thanks.

BONGS BTFO

JODY!!!!! HELL YES BEST WOMAN GETS THE JOB DONE!!!!!

>Bobby didn't get to hit that even tho she was rolling out the red carpet for him back in S7

Feels ugh man.

Those hellhounds would have come in handy during all that chaos.

Reminder that Crowley is literally a rat right now

>Or maybe England is smaller than I thought

It is. England is small as fuck.

But who was computer?

Yeah but Lucifer is a dumb ass and told them to dump the body so Crowley can get it back easily.

Nice dubs+trips!

But yeah LOL I wonder if Sam + Jody + etc get out of this cliffhanger-not-cliffhsnger alive?

So next episode must be all Lucifer shit... Crowley reveals he survived death in that rat, Castiel wants to bring about super-nephilim paradise, and Mary Winchester prolly has to sacrifice herself AGAIN to make [irrationally selfish/WAAAHHH] Dean understand why she did the deal with Azazel in the first place #FamilyFirst!

>bobby is gone

Thanks for reminding me.

moot

>Clear out an island smaller than some states
>think you can work all of America

So the kid is going to kill Lucy right?

Will Crowley ever actually die? his shtick is really starting to get old after 10 seasons, he is a cockroach that does nothing but piss off the most powerful people in the show and somehow never dies. His mom is the most QT woman in the show and she needs to be promoted to a main though

I think he'll be around as long as the show goes on

He's too popular with the viewers

>Will Crowley ever actually die?

I hope not. Him and Cas are the best parts of the show.

This

Twitter controls who lives and dies

Original Kansas song or some new version shit?

The play musical version was shit

female voicals

they saw how decentralized and unorganized the burgers were and got cocky. guess they didn't learn anything from hitler in wwII

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON

NOW it's a finale!

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON!

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>don't you cry no more
>they cry every season

I'm glad they used the original

They always do.

>ride a bike
>Watch him get married

Bitch you're giving birth to Lucy's son

noooooo not rowena

don't demons normally light up when they get stabbed with a demon killing knife? why didn't lucifer notice that?

No not my scottish waifu

>they buried his body in one piece

DAAAAAAAAMN Lucifer.

Oh shit she's dead finally

>His mom is the most QT woman in the show and she needs to be promoted to a main though
I have some bad news.

Same reason he used the knife instead
of snapping his fingers and obliterating him

so he can live

You killed her.

damn, that's a nice little house. that lake and that view. i could live there forever.

vertical bolt of supernatural fire levitating in the air. yeah, i guess that qualifies as weird, lol

NEGAN

BOBBY

Bout damn time! Castiel about to smarten up with this vision of the future?!

Who's the future techno-demonhunter? Ultimate tweeest would be Lucifer Himself as even he is overpowered by super-nephilim =]