youtube.com/watch?v=iLY8chZjYzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the black portugese

redundant much?

Portuguese are white.

t. white portuguese

ur Royals wuz blak

be proud my melanin brotha

Mamona is an euphemism for blowjob in portuguese.

>Mario Valdes incorrectly said that an early-19th-century medical practitioner, Baron Stockmar, was Queen Charlotte's personal physician and that he had described the Queen as having a "mulatto face" in his autobiography. In fact, Christian Friedrich Freiherr von Stockmar was personal physician not to Queen Charlotte, but to Prince Leopold of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha in 1816, at the time of Leopold's marriage to Princess Charlotte of the United Kingdom.
>On the PBS website page for this episode, Valdes interprets an excerpt of a poem reproduced there as attesting to Charlotte's African features, but it clearly refers to her as descended from the Vandals, an East Germanic tribe. During the 5th century, the Vandals invaded North Africa.
>According to Valdes, Queen Charlotte's African contribution could have been inherited three to six times over from one ancestor nine generations removed, Margarida de Castro e Sousa, a 15th-century Portuguese noblewoman, who traced her ancestry to King Afonso III of Portugal (1210–1279) and one of his mistresses, Madragana (c. 1230–?). Critics of Valdes' theory point out that Margarita's and Madragana's distant perch in the queen's family tree – nine and 15 generations removed, respectively – makes any African ancestry that they bequeathed to Charlotte negligible. In addition, Charlotte shared descent from Alfonso and Madragana with a large proportion of Europe's royalty and nobility.
>Madragana was perceived by Valdes as African because she was described as a Moor by a single author. This is denied by most other authors, that point out that Madragana was most likely a Mozarab: an Iberian Christian living in the Iberian Peninsula when it was under Muslim control.

Any posh wank man in?

just had a gutter wank

why are anglos so obsessed with this Angolan succubus?

More like "big tit"

why doesn't america and canada have trains? i mean i know they do for cargo and shit but you would think being the new world it would all be connected by rail. is it an issue of who would own it? people dont want to pay taxes for a federalised rail system?

trains are good.

>Yeah pure white me lad

>20% northern european
>50% western european
>30% broadly european

thx for your cervix boi

just had my hand down my trousers casually for so long and not really thinking about it that my fingers have gone wrinkly

50% jew here and proud

what happened to the french lad who hated yanks

waito piggo go home

they have an ingrained hatred of it

listening to some country lads

youtube.com/watch?v=BixwVsiDdZM

LMAO, cool story bro, top tier american education, always dumb,always ridiculous,and now they even lie

Trains are for insect"people"

*enters the thread*

any arse wank man in

do not trust DNA tests whatsoever

Let's see what /brit/ thinks

Yeah we really need to get him back here, a Frenchman who hates Americans, what a novelty

mans never been in my rented flat in high wycombe when it's shut down eh, truss mi daddi

>portuguese
>black

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>corona

cant think of a more runtoid beer

Any happy man in

IM SUre there are economic reasons but for one we love driving our own cars

lol

"One woman sent the packet out with green shamrocks and a green leprechaun hat on it. She was really proud to be Irish. She even said she was excited to see if she was 100 percent Irish. But the test found no Irish blood. It was half Eastern Europe, then a mix of different places in Germany and Italy, and even Greece."

desparados

*enters threadd*

We have a terrific freight network

t. railroader

who gives a shit about ancestry
what you identify as is what matters

low density of population
huge distance between the two centre of populations : east and west coast
also trains are an old technology whose heyday was when Europe was waaaay more developed than America

Wish that'd get me to Israel

I identify myself as white.

Agreed. Some days I tell people I'm Irish and others I'm Jewish.

why would he waste imported beer by smashing it

the country was built based on cars also individuality
public transport = communism

LIKE FIRE
HELLFIRE
THIS FIRE IN MY SKIN

any blue labour man in

anyone else watching nymphomaniac volume 1 and 2 on film4 right now?

i identify as a martian

eastern canada and US have a well developed inter-city and commuter rail system bitch

I have my own car but rail is really convenient. It's a nice way to travel, spacious seating, power supplies. it's also nice if you want to go to a city to drink and have a night out. trains usually start at 4AM so you can just go and wait at the station after a night out in a city 100 miles away and go home hungover, sleep on the train. also, stating the obvious, nice for people who cant or wont drive for whatever reason.

business idea: flying trains

i identify as a nubian god

*enters the thread*

business idea: a golden city on a hill

*enters kitchen*

need cold weather to absolutely smash this continent's bollocks

think they call those devices "planes"

easy

business idea: planes on rails

yeah
uh-hu
uh-hu
okay bye
*zooms away aboard my TGV*

WHY DIDN'T I BUY LITECOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>black people dont make good musi-

youtube.com/watch?v=9gF2UySGZAU

I hope this was a meme answer (or you're asian)

*baits the trap with let to buy offers*

distance
major cities are hundreds of miles apart, even with high speed rail it's not commutable

fucking hate the english

Alri Olga haha

>>black people dont make good musi-
youtube.com/watch?v=-qxa91EwFco

a piggie got decapitated on the left

umm sweaty

>spankbang.com/1q7on/video/
WARNING: This is NSFW, do not click unless you want to see Miss Noir's tits

Vagen expert here.

eventually, the windsor corridor and north east corridor will have highspeed rail. one day.
Britain doesnt actually have nationalised passenger while north america does.. ironic isnt it

>japan

what's wrong with you fucks?

don't click virus!!!

two got out

>when you're out an about and think of a brilliant thread idea for when you get home

>Japs are ugly

The only country I've been to with an excess of beautiful people everywhere was Denmark, all other countries have majority uggos

>black people dont make good musi-
youtube.com/watch?v=0itOCgJtNVU

north america had the most extensive rail network in the western world during the golden age of railroading. you know nothing.

>east asian women are GOAT

You better leave the thread you fucking runt. Me and the lads are going to be HEEMing you for those words.

glad that macbook fag fucked off. He got raped earlier. Honestly imagine buying a macbook

youtube.com/watch?v=z87ghOaL-WE

chune

>it's a "Sup Forums hobbyist historian makes a baseless and biased claim on /his/ and gets BTFO" episod
>it's the 12th re-run this week

Posted from my iPhone

fuck off botnet shill

>ma'am move away from the tracks

Does UK have Railroad Dicks?

all peoples are beautiful

>Ajs donts like asians wominz

lmao why are there two countries in your name

Same insectoid normies that buy beats headphones and other shite they are told to like

hi uhh macs are just better for arts and creative stuff sweatie

and they don't get viruses lol

love these guys 2bh
youtube.com/watch?v=iLY8chZjYzM