So was he a psychopath

So was he a psychopath

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xm6hC2oW5P8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is Bradly Cooper so perfect

nah, he just liked killing stuff

and you got away with killing arabs, since they are basically animals

>not picking off hadjis for fun with your bros in the iraq heat all while being sanctioned by the government

no he was an american hero. No matter what your opinion is on the war, soldiers were there and he protected them

Redditor who liked CINEMA

>killing to protect instead of for sport

more like american pussy

Muslims aren't exactly human so...

he had PTSD from fighting in israeli wars

He was a patriot for Israel

Daily reminder that every defensive argument for the US military is one for Israel and civilian murder.

Yes good goy, Muslims are innocent people!!! *rubs hands*

He's a straight white male, so yes.

I hate Muslims and I hate Islam, but unfortunately murdering a million Iraqi civilians for literally no reason seems a bit out of touch with reality.

BTW, how is that public debt going, yank scum?

Yes, he also lied about punching out Jesse Ventura in a bar

Lmao you know something is fucked when brainwashed serial killers get glorified as heroes

>addicted to the thrill of killing
>lies about punching out jesse ventura because he was jealous jesse was the most famous person at the graduation
>takes actual ptsd vet to gun range and jokes with his friend about what a nutter the guy was
>has delusional fantasies about killing americans on top of the superdome
>can no longer separate fantasy from reality

he was just following orders

libcucks love chris kyle because it's an easy way for them to become associated with patriotism by asslicking a supposed patriot

remember when ny times. msnbc and all those liberal media shills tried to get ventura's ruling overturned because they don't understand the money comes from the publisher's insurance and not his widow

He died like a bitch so who cares

Lmao whatever lets you sleep at night cupcake

>libcucks love chris kyle
try again Sup Forumstard

"I loved American Sniper" is the new "I have a black friend" u dumb redditor

Digits do not lie.
>Violent job
>OMG WHY IS HE SO VIOLENT
kys you pussy ass nigga

Probably. But did he do anything wrong? No.

If you read the book, you realize that he wanted to go to New Orleans after Katrina to snipe suspected looters.

>murdering a million Iraqi civilians for literally no reason
Do you unironically believe this? Are you 15 years old?

>violent job
>He thought the watered down sissy film version was "violent"

soy fed nu-males ladies and gentlemen

>A Jew wants us to stop funding Israel

Is that how much a T_D shill you are? I can't even imagine being that retarded. Israeli-American intervention in the middle east is the reason why all these nations are shit AND hate us

I would unironically put you in a coma in real fucking life.

Nothing wrong with killing muslmi terrorists FAAAAAAAAAAAAAGOT

What the fuck are you even trying to say.

I watched Generation Kill for the first time a few months back and it hit me shortly after that I'll never get to invade Iraq in Humvees with a bunch of my friends.

Yeah you are right pal they were all terrorists ready to blow your fucking trailer

>killing Muslims
Oh nooooo, that sucks...

Is there a more cucked board than Sup Forums? I say this as a Latino who only LARPs as a white supremacist so I can say spic and nigger freely on the internet. But you guys are fucked here on Sup Forums. Even worse than /lit/

>Alexander SkarsgÄrd will never tell you to shut the fuck up

Oh shit that's right. We murdered them because those weapons of mass destruction they had!

Even Sup Forums admits that Iraq was a mistake senpai

Hi Ahmed!

Honestly OIF was fun as hell
riding mounted humvees in iraqi heat, shooting insurgents, realizing that certain cultures are truly superior. dog bless

The comfiest conflict, if only I had been born 12 years earlier. Feels bad man.

americans must like to forget that they were conned in to supporting an illegal war

>ywn be a PMC treating Arabs like the dogshit they are and randomly shoot at them or live out your road rage fantasies with your armored humvee vs their shitboxes
youtube.com/watch?v=xm6hC2oW5P8

>forget
can't forget something you don't know

Many americans are just ignorant as hell. Or worse, they're neo-cons.

no one has this opinion you dumb fuck

muslims honestly dindu nuthin until """we""" started rattling their cage again

>american education

wew

did u read the post u reply to