>more than 100000 people dead
>gas attacks and constant artillery barrages
>many of those that survive combat become shellshocked
>those that don't are just one more body in fields of corpses
>will probably die myself in the months to come
>this sacrifice is still worth it to save the French nation from the boche
>100 years later cuck descendents run on our graves

I bet that if they looked at what France turned into they would cry

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3616382/Outrage-thousands-children-run-graves-fallen-soldiers-WWI-s-Battle-Verdun-stunt-organised-German-filmmaker-100th-anniversary-commemorations-France.html

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=750_1328654127
youtube.com/watch?v=yQD7ffTIhTM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volker_Schlöndorff
youtube.com/watch?v=6iGEiY6wvDo
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
youtube.com/watch?v=AVzWwu3Yvr0
youtube.com/watch?v=FBpQJ98rR4odoes
m.welt.de/regionales/nrw/article157308562/79-Jaehrige-auf-Friedhof-vergewaltigt.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj3n02CQJiU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I bet that if they looked at what France turned into they would cry

Read LF Celine and find out first hand what ww1 french patriots thought. He was predicting the overrun of france by foreigners decades ago, although desu it was the Chinese he usually mentioned.

>yfw your grandchildren throw all your life's effort into the trash in a couple decades

It is very very sad indeed.

They died so the west could be overrun by jews, traitors and degenerates.

By 1916 they rotated soldiers off of the front lines after a little over a week. To prevent shell shock and just because life expectancy in the trenches was very short.

As somone who regularly plays WWI roleplay games this actually made my eyes water.

>yfw your grandchildren throw all your life's effort into the trash in a couple decades

here's the secret why:

people in the West are so rich that they are no more self-interested with their assets and money.

the typical lefty does not have to care about money.

people in East Europe FEEL POOR which is why a majority does not want to give handouts to the masses brown people.

It's not even racism, it's the healthy of wanting to feed yourself first.

The West is simply pampered.

The West is so pampered and LAZY that it wanted to import brown people to do the shitty jobs for it.

Poor peole would just want to hog those shitty jobs, because money is money.

>Battlefield 1 has no French soldiers
>but did remember to include black Germans

WW1 was not the hell you idiots think it was.

>gas attacks and artillery barrages constantly

Stop this. That stupid video with the cow mooing and spooky, ominous music needs to be deleted so people don't think that was 24/7 in WW1.

Fucking idiots.

>Some 3,400 children ran among the graves of soldiers who died in the battle of Verdun as part of a stunt choreographed by German filmmaker Volker Schlondorff

ok

liveleak.com/view?i=750_1328654127
shellshocked soldier

>be an anatolian turk
>enlist for the defence of the country in ww1
>be in Gallipoli in 1915
>every inch of land has been hit by atleast one bullet
>fight for your land with a stomach thats empty for every 2 days
>100 years later your land is getting divided by donkey fucking marxist mountain niggers who call themselves Kurds, and your decendants give them seats at the parliment

Life is a bitch

>white people spilling eachothers blood for nation, honor, glory
>nonwhites breed like insects and eventually overrun us

fucking nature man, its not fair

Now we see the difference between the physical courage needed to face foes on a battlefield, and the far less common MORAL COURAGE to stay in your own country and shoot politicians.

Shoot Hillary, Shoot Merkel, Shoot Federal Judges, Shoot these Rothschilds and Rockefellers and you'll be a greater hero than

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING SOLDIER IN HISTORY.

>be German soldier
>Verdun, August 1916
>fighting non-stop since February
>never had a more thrilling experience in my life
>the war ends
>tfw these battles are over, and already we see once more the dim light of the future in the tumult of fresh ones. We - by this I mean those of the youth of this land who are capable of enthusiasm for an ideal - will not shrink from them. We stand in the memory of the dead who are holy to us, and we believe ourselves entrusted with the true and spiritual welfare of our people. We stand for what will be and for what has been. Though force without and barbarity within conglomerate in sombre clouds, yet so long as the blade of a sword will strike a spark and in the night may it be said: Germany lives and Germany shall never go under!

What they were fighting for

We just had an argument with my oncle, 2 h ago.

Conclusion : enough is enough. We're all getting really sick of the situation.

I'm thinking of a reserve where i'd stock food cans and water since some weeks.

We'll do the same but together this time.

This.

Any Yank killing Hillary = godly warrior
Any European killing their respective (((leader))) = godly warrior

... And what they went back to

Bonus image

this shit triggers me so fucking hard

How many Globalists did he kill and why was it FUCKING ZERO???

Boy, I bet he looks so pretty when he marches up and down the fucking square all day.

What a heroic sojer-boy he is.

A real hero kills his own generals, not the enemy privates. Kills the bankers and politicians who tell his generals to sacrifice him so they can plunder what's left of his country.

Fuck WW1 soldiers.

Willing pawns of feudalistic monarchs.

The feeling over WW1 creeps me out. There is something about the trench warfare and use of toxins/gas masks that gives it a kind of post apocalyptic feel.

Bonus: Shell shock
youtube.com/watch?v=yQD7ffTIhTM

Massive sidewalks on two-lane roads?

Ftfy

They don't care about actual history or what really happened. They have been influenced by AQOTWF and shitty documentaries.

They're morons. It's hard to take part in historical threads of any kind because of legitimately retarded revisionism from people that believe tv and movies.

This is the fucker:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volker_Schlöndorff

I've got be honest, was expecting someone named (((Goldstein))) or (((Blumenberg))).

>marching in brightly colored uniforms into machine gun fire

On top of this French soldiers went on strike and abandonded trenches with almost alarming frequency.

Tous nos camarades sont enterrés là
Pour defendre les biens de ces messieurs-là

youtube.com/watch?v=6iGEiY6wvDo

Will erodogran fight the kurds?

when is this

Wasn't he already and officer before the war?

Back then the risk of being killed by friendly fire far outweighed the benefit of camouflage.

Pic related.

kys

You really have to wonder, if Hitler had footage of current Europe, would they have fought him?

>I'm thinking of a reserve where i'd stock food cans and water since some weeks.

You're about ten years too late, fool.

Just get a gun with one bullet for each of your loved ones.

People like you spend decades making fun of everyone who tries to warn you until it starts raining, and then you think, "I should go buy an umbrella!"

Don't fucking bother.

> This is why I love you Poland

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

These men gave everything for freedom. Now our leaders give our freedoms away. We are under a crushing boot.

>people in East Europe FEEL POOR
>FEEL POOR
>FEEL

i hope so. It would be the only thing he done right. But we will probably end up like Syria since Usa is definitely gonna increase his support on those marxist humanoids.

wait this was organized?
>cringe
i mean, fuck it, i'm sure if you asked a dying frenchman if he would mind much that in a hundred years a blissfully ignorant kid would run above his grave and smile he would leave this world at peace with his death but... this...
I feel like, in my own lack of knowledge of the situation, that this was planned by psychopaths who heard the whole ignorant kids thing and were like d'aww that sounds *touching, but because they're robots they didn't get the ins and outs of it.

*a way to tug on people's heartstrings

And meanwhile you and everyone say this, half the population of France is working on shitty and difficult jobs like farmer or factory worker.
It's crazy how everyone thinks the West = Western capitals. Maybe because they are the vocal minority there.

HOL UP

yes he was, greentext is story of a simple soldier

The Tin Drum is a pretty remarkable movie and he was always the most underrated of the New German Cinema. This dulls my contempt for this stunt.

Or maybe it's because you're a fucking Slavic subhuman. Ever considered that, rodent?

France was just as responsible for WW1 if not more so than germany. They lost the Franco Prussian war, a war they started, and lost fair and square. They then spent the next half century being assmad about it. Despite Germany fighting a war on two fronts the french could still only barely hold their own.

20 years later despite having 20 years to prepare against the germans who had their entire military, industry and economy hobbled they still lost. How embarrassing.

Listen to what I'm saying.

In WW1, everybody attacked everybody.

And they were all fighting on the wrong side.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=AVzWwu3Yvr0

>be french

>Tin Drum
>good
pic one

Leftist scum, keyfigures in "denazification" = turning Germany into cuckland. Just like Günther Grass. Disgusting filth.

>Willy wants colonies and more land in Europe
>gets BTFO
>HAHAHA STUPID FRENCH/ENGLISH/POLISH/RUSSIANS/etc. YOU ARE ALL THE AGGRESSORS AGAINST PEACEFUL GERMANY

>We are under a crushing boot.

How does it taste?

youtube.com/watch?v=FBpQJ98rR4odoes

Yes but real Mustafa Kemal was officer and he was killed in Gallipoli. Then Brits send a Jewish spy to Turkish Army. Everyone, even his mother says Mustafa changed after Gallipoli.

Yossi Kohen, a jewish spy, made an aggrement with British Empire to abolish caliphate in return Brits retreated from Turkey.

Look at his photos from his youth and compare his photos from old ages.

France got what it deserved, they (brits and french) enlisted millions of africans and pakis in the great war against germany, and we are now seeing the results of that, entire cities in france where muslims and negros have taken control and where white people no longer live.
i hate french people btw, nice and paris attacks were the best day of my life.

>be German soldier
>Verdun, August 1916
>fighting non-stop since February but kicking French ass
>will probably die myself in the months to come
>this sacrifice is still worth it to save the German nation from the Franzos
>100 years later cuck Chancellor invites millions to invade
>cuck descendents get raped on your grave
m.welt.de/regionales/nrw/article157308562/79-Jaehrige-auf-Friedhof-vergewaltigt.html

It's probably a southerner, judging by the fact that he's a wehraboo

>muh war of northern aggression

Willy fucked up

>American education.

t. Wang Chang

>france
>in battle

Never happened bro. A Frenchman engaged in combat is about as believable as the Holocaust.

A lot of countries went to shit after ww2 fuck globalisation

Germans are a disgraceful lot. Always have been, always will be.
>Be German
>Ruin Europe
>Get Shot / Raped

SO YOU BE SAYING

>tfw British
>tfw ancestors are smiling upon me

WE WUZ TRENCH SOLJAS N SHIEEEET!?

>Implying ANY americans were in WW1

okay some, but they didn't bring any artillery with them. literally a 4 year artillery hurricane and they didn't bring any.

>3000 raped by pakis

WE WUZ KAISER

Memes and autism, the post.

Your thinking of the 1917 mutinies which were related to Nivelle's utter disregard for his men life when he kept forcing them into small scale offensives that just got men killed for no gain.

The men kept the trenches though and quite obviously, they just refused to attack.

Anyway go fuck yourself Australia. You had 27k casualties in the whole war, that's like one single day in the summer 1914 German offensive.

The dead may at least know peace from this degradation of society.

Pretty sure this is Seattle in the early 1920s.

Rotherham

Yeah, but the Australians love their children.

Not a fair analogy, tbqfh

Based Poland

That water does look like Elliot Bay, maybe you're righr

Every single documentary I ever watched about Verdun mentions the Sacred Way, Pétain and the rotation system he put into place. Actually 7/10 of all French mobilised men went through Verdun at some point.

>3000

Nice projecting faggot, the sad truth is that's probably the daily life of a German yet your cuck media buries it

desu

Feels bad man but we as a whole are under this same boot.

>be an anatolian turk
kys he was salonikan jewish

>Battle of Verdun
>10 month battle
>53 million shells fired
>714 thousand casualties
>350 thousand kills
>front is only 5km*10km

Yeah, clearly a picnic.

So much for that

>be an anatolian turk
>start first genocide of 20th century
>over 2 million Pontic Greeks, Assyrians and Armenians dead
>one hundred year later grand son still lie about it because doesn't want to pay reparation
>keep being called cockroach for some reason
>complain about kurds all day long
>get caught in falseflag military coup
>president is turning country into dictatorship
>get head cut off by sunnit civilian

>Be Spain
>In neither WW1 or WW2
>Suffered no losses of infrastructure or men
>Still poor as fuck

It's a disgrace.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bj3n02CQJiU

>be turk
>enlist for defence of the country in WWI
>instead get sent to attack russians
>war with russia only because your minister of war caused it through false flag
>he thinks Ottoman empire should rule all of Eurasia
>freeze to death in the mountains of northern turkey like the other 80,000 of your 160,000 army.