Mfw I see a fellow user of color introduce themselves as a racial slur

>mfw I see a fellow user of color introduce themselves as a racial slur

>people of color

I don't like it either.
I understand that some races have a lower genetic IQ and all, but there's genetic variance within the races.

Saying "I'm a shitskin" is upsetting because darker skin tones aren't even visually ugly, and white skin is desirable due to a social construct and media brain-washing.

white skin is desirable because white is the colour of purity and wealth. it makes you look clean and rich. other colours of skin can be attractive for different reasons

They do it to counter trolling and to tell you that they are aware some will judge them on their skin (or their flag) rather than what they'd say

And looking at how many times people from Canada, Germany or Sweden are mocked and bullied for having a slightly different opinion, it can only be worse for actually different ethnicities.

Using terms like "brown" or "people of color" is even worse, nevermind these go back to the scientific racism era, it's made up categories that don't actually exist in languages like Spanish.

Non meme these PC terms are actually more oppressive than racial slurs, they imply a minority narrative which doesn't apply to people living in countries where they are majorities. Why would an African need the slavery baggage of a black American for instance?

>people refusing to be insulted by words
How horrible, kys yourself sjw nigger

You have much to learn if you want to be on our level

White people never demean themselves yet PoC are expected to. Why is that?

Yes they do and no they aren't, go be offended for other people somewhere else

the weakest shit, i can't stand it

but i suppose is right

Dude, white skin being desirable isn't recent. It dates back hundred of years when farmer and lower classes had to work in the sun while the nobility could afford to stay away from the sun and remain fair skinned. It was like this in every corner of the world.

>black skin is not desirable
literally what?

Just try reading the post above yours one more time friend, I'm sure you'll get it this time. Same thing goes for skinniness too, it hasn't been that long since the times a gut was a sign of wealth

we are talking about now user

>Saying "I'm a shitskin" is upsetting because darker skin tones aren't even visually ugly, and white skin is desirable due to a social construct and media brain-washing.
Lol no sweetie

>White people never demean themselves

Where? I see people calling themselves niggerd, gooks, spics, sandniggers, etc. White people never call themselves white trash or honkey or cracker.

There's still plenty of people alive today in Europe who grew up in societies where being tanned and skinny pretty much meant they were a farmhand or something, and this is still true in most of the world

/asean/
Sometimes white (aussie to be exacted) called themselves bule (lit. means, albino) because we call them that though in non-racial slur way.

Because those are shitskins posting under flags of predominately white countries that feel the need to make their ethnicity known, I assume you assume I'm Finnish, and if I wasn't I don't see why it would be so bad if I made my true colour known by calling myself slur x instead of the pc word.
Quite the contrary actually, using those words in a non-insulting manner makes the words themselves less insulting

Wtf? Calling yourself your demonym isn't politically correct.

It's politically incorrect to call myself finnish? What the heck man

Yes we are all europeans, citizens of Europestan this is what important.

Nigger reporting in.

You said it's PC to not call yourself a racial slur

I could have that same set
Well it is, racial slurs are politically incorrect

How many blacks are there in Peru? I've never imagined y'all having more than a small minority of them.