Is anal masturbation considered to be gay in your country?

Is anal masturbation considered to be gay in your country?

Yes, why it shouldn't be?
Maybe for a woman it isn't

Does it feel good?

>masturbation
>homosexual
Ummm... hate to break it to you, but that's not how that works.

There's a difference between anal play and kissing a man.

And?
You still touch your ass

Any sex act that is reminding you of gay sex but isn't done with a woman is gay.

So would you make be anally penetrated by a woman? And still be not considered gay

When you masturbate you touch your dick, some dude could be touching it for you instead. Two different thing.

Haйc

Yes but OP question was for anal masturbation
Do you think to a girl when you fingering your ass?
That's the true question, to me it's gay (nothing bad, but still gay)

UKRAINE YES

By your logic if I suck a huge sweaty cock but will keep thinking about girls I will remain straight somehow.

Mmmh interesting question but I think you will.be gay nonetheless

Gay or not, it feels absolutely amazing once you're good at it. If anyone has any questions about it, I'll happily answer them to the best of my ability.

t. experienced anal masturbator

Are you gay in the first place?
Beside that do you think it is?

It doesn't really matter if you don't reply, it's only my curiosity

Yes, I'm gay.
I don't think incorporating butt stuff into masturbation is inherently gay.

>mfw this is one of my favorite doujins

Ok :)
So you are saying that you can feel good like normal madturbation?

>draw a girl
>it's a boy somehow
never got this. I mean its intended audience is fags right? then why do they draw a girl? Is it futa or something?

I mean, I consider homosexuality to be to feel some sort of sexual or romantic attraction towards someone of the same gender. Just because you use your butt to please yourself doesn't inherently mean you feel that. If you're thinking of your best friend fucking you while you do it, then it's obviously different.

Understand.
But technically a man shouldn't feel good using his butt, or am I wrong?
I've read somewhere that even non-gay talk of Prostate orgasm but I'm not sure if It's related or if It's another thing again

>But technically a man shouldn't feel good using his butt, or am I wrong?
Men can naturally find pleasure in having their prostate stimulated, that's just how we're made and I doubt there's some switch in our heads that only allow gay people to feel pleasure from it. Why we've evolved like that is another question which is interesting to theorize about, but as it stands, it just feels good regardless of sexual orientation.
>I've read somewhere that even non-gay talk of Prostate orgasm but I'm not sure if It's related or if It's another thing again
Well, lately people seem to be more open about the idea of incorporating butt stuff into masturbation or sex without it meaning you're gay. This is especially true with toys like Aneros' products, which are typically pretty small and function quite differently from something like a dildo. I think it's easier for a straight guy to consider using a toy that doesn't involve shoving something dick-shaped in and out after all.

Being gay is about sexual attraction to the same sex. Anal masturbation is about reaching orgasm through the stimulation of the prostate. They are two separate things. If you think it's the same thing you're retarded, but that's what we should expect from this board I suppose.

Infact I was thinking that maybe to put a dildo would be too much but after seeing the other toy you suggest, then yes It has a strange form but it seems pretty "anonymous" like object
The strangest thing is why we evolved then in this way, because Prostate are only exclusive to male and if there are toy made for it, this means that it procure pleasure. Maybe it's like you said in future this "problem" will become non-problem and then even us can experience this "feeling"

it's not gay if it's masturbation

Yes, but a lot of supposedly homophobic people do it anyway.

No, at least not if the dildo is black.

>technically a man shouldn't feel good using his butt, or am I wrong?
you are wrong.
why wouldn't a man feel good about stimulating his prostate?

>2222

I finger my asshole sometimes when I am in bed trying to sleep. It doesn't turn me on, I don't get a boner, it's certainly never made me cum, it just feels nice and I don't think it is gay.

No
Anal masturbation don't make you a gay

>Maybe it's like you said in future this "problem" will become non-problem and then even us can experience this "feeling"
Yup, I personally believe that will be the case eventually. In any case, I'd suggest you don't be so worried about whether it's gay or not and stuff like that. After all it's something you'd be doing in private and is not anyone else's business.

Pegging is not considered gay per se, but extremely unmasculine and pathetic

>Is anal masturbation considered to be gay in your country?
no

Ok, that's roght advice taken
Anyway thank you for your time, still a pleasure to learn new things

>suck a huge sweaty cock
Nothing gay about this either to be quite honest.

You're welcome, user.

>But technically a man shouldn't feel good using his butt, or am I wrong?
You can't control your prostate m8.

Yeah but when you're touching your dick it's supposed to simulate intercourse.

When you're takin it up the ass it's basically simulating anal sex with a man, which is gay af

Why are you so rude to finn poster? He just asked a question he didn't said anything about it being gay or not.

Yes now I've understand

Yes but it is also accepted as a good way to gain ecstasy.
We're hungry and eager to have a pervert play.
If not, why my country publishes the hentai of traps, in other words, Otokonoko(男の娘)?

Unless you're in a third-world country where they kill you for being gay, does it even matter in this day and age?