Your trans wow that takes like huge strength of mind

>your trans wow that takes like huge strength of mind

what did she mean by that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Fxls1XrcJc
youtube.com/watch?v=fLoZWVI85Cs
chrisspagani.com/gender/treatment.htm
transadvocate.com/fact-check-study-shows-transition-makes-trans-people-suicidal_n_15483.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=2a3MduZ1feI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25994499/?i=5&from=Transsexual suicide&filters=y_5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wasn't this going to come out this month or something?

It means that she wanted to suck the trans character's Pez Dispenser-shaped dick.

She means BUY MY MERCH YOU FAGS GIVE ME YOUR CASH. I KNOW YOU HAVE IT.

what is this?
Also being trans requires strength of mind mostly to not kill non-trans people who say shit like that on the spot

Why are the black bars behind her?

Because she knows that trans people are prepping up suicide.

It takes profound bravery to tuck your penis between your legs, put on a dress and be a melodramatic bitch.

>Pez Dispenser-shaped dick.

What character does it resemble?

youtube.com/watch?v=7Fxls1XrcJc

holy fucking shit how can you not tell im trans holy shit you are oppressive shitlord who is misgandering me like literally raping me like omg like literally check your privilege you fucking dick your patriarchal society and Chinese cartoons are oppressing us strong independent women. I hope you literally die like all of those cis white men who keep doing the patriarchal shit like holy shit you are a shitty shit lord I hope you die and I bet you think that only men have penises well you are literally raping me with your metaphorical literal penis you fucking edgelord. you're evil like the gamer gate that keeps trying to oppress women like that one time I saw spongebob and saw the penut guy dance about how he was a goofy goober which is code direct for gamer gater which is what you fedora wearing poo poo pee pee kaka face likes. omg you are dumb. I can barely stomach heterosexual relationships in movies let alone heterosexual relationships starring nicolas cage. there are boys born with vaginas and girls born with penises deal with it. fuck making young girls feel more confident. feeling confident while female is giving into the patriarchy. my worst night mare is cultural appropriation being normalized for our future generations. like in 10 years girls will be wearing dashikis and nae-naeing in the streets while saying the n word. die cis scum die cis scum die cis scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=fLoZWVI85Cs

Did you write all of this yourself? It's not a very funny pasta.

See how when someone's mentally challenged or handicapped or both they're referred to as "People with 'special/different' abilities"? This is just the same, she was basically calling him a subhuman with an aberrant mind

Holy shit I never watched it all the way through until now. My butthole puckered so hard that I think I created a black hole.

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness and should be treated, not indulged.

>the selling point is trans actor
it's shit. doesn't help that the animation is too.

Thomas the Tank Engine. Ringo Starr narrates every sexual encounter.

what treatment do you recommend in your expert opinion

Wow, user, so funny. Epic kek to those feminazis, amirite?

Sure owned them.

I'm no expert, but treat it the same way depression and bipolar disorder and everything ELSE is treated: therapy, time, attention, and if necessary, medication.

The way it's dealt with now is the best treatment. Hell, there are no other treatment methods available. If someone feels they don't belong in the body they're in that's so life effecting that you can't medicate it. So, in other words, you won't get a good answer that's reasonable from that user.

That is exactly how they treat it, but also with HRT and surgery if the patient chooses

>not even watching the video

Why do you consider it a matter of pride to whine about things you refuse to inform yourself about?

Psychiatrists don't say so, so it's nice that you're here to speak over people with thorough education about human mental health, practice and experience, just so you can call things you dislike "mental illness".

Enabling mental illness with procedures that essentially invite suicide isn't treatment.

wouldn't it have to be the other way around for it to be a black hole?

That's retarded. You don't 'treat' otherkin by grafting fur onto them and leashing them just because it's what they believe is right.

>procedures that essentially invite suicide isn't treatment.
Source

And studies that show they commit suicide even after treatment is not proof of your claim unless there's a direct correlation

I've seen conflicting reports. In fact, I've seen reports that transitioning should be an absolute last resort, not a first one.

I've been poking around this site, among others. While certainly sympathetic to transexuals, it seems to heavily promote alternative treatments.

chrisspagani.com/gender/treatment.htm

Ignoring the Trans angle, what does "takes/shows huge strength of mind" even mean?

>they met as online gamers

NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.
NO.
NUH UH.
NO WAY.
NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

FUCK THIS.
FUCK ALL OF THIS.

PLEASE GO DIE.

Suicide rates spike after they get what they supposedly want, so yes it is

Source?

No, they don't, that's bullshit.

You would've known that if you googled it, but since you didn't:
transadvocate.com/fact-check-study-shows-transition-makes-trans-people-suicidal_n_15483.htm

>That id title pic
It looks like everyone except the white chick are struggling to dance.
>Asian is trying to fit in so hard she might burst something
>White dude doesn't know what the fuck he's doing here
>Black guy just kind of accepts it while hoping someone off screen kills him

youtube.com/watch?v=2a3MduZ1feI

I suppose "strength of will" is what's intended there.

>transadvocate.com
Fuck off tranny, and leave LGB alone you don't belong

What does THAT even mean?

Means you've got willpower. Strong but not in the physical sense. You can endure hardship.

While I'm sure that this show in general wouldn't be Sup Forums's cup of tea, I think if the show was approached in an entirely different angle maybe it wouldn't have been half bad. Then again, I'm asking for a completely different show.

As it is now, I can only compare it to some edgy early 2000s webcomic, art and humor included. That shit just doesn't cut it anymore and it barely fucking did back then either.

No, the sheer concentration and power of my butthole pucker distorted the space time fabric around my anus and broke through it, thus creating a black hole.

It'd have to have entirely new creators and writers for it to ever be any good. The writing was so god damn bad I couldn't stand it. There is no salvaging it as it is now. I honestly hope it is still being made though just to see how bad it'll actually get.

>www.transadvocate.com

Transitioning IS an absolute last resort. In many places you need to live mutliple years as gender you want, with ZERO resources (e.g. hormones, surgeries) before being allowed to medically transition in any way.

Also a blog? Seriously? I mean,
"I often say, “I am not a human being.” … But if I am not a human being, then what am I? This remains for you to discover! Yes, I’m an artist. I’m also a certified meditation teacher, a recipient of Dharma transmission, and an animal rescuer. Art and meditation saved my life! Attention Deficit Disorder, gender identity disorder and pretty severe dyslexia were making me kind of nuts, but art and Vispassana and Mantra meditation saved me. Now I help others."

Sounds like a new age nut to me. Like, there is a shitton of trans people who believe there is some "true" transsexuality and rest is fake, it's called "transmedicalism" and ironically has actually nothing to do with medicine.

>advocating for LGB rights
>stopping at T

For what purpose? If you are a part of the LGB community why would you know how it feels to be looked down on something you can't control by everyone around you and suddenly lose that understanding for the trans community? Just seems ridiculous.

>I often say, “I am not a human being."
It's not your fault
It's my own fault
I'm not human at all
I have no heart

Trans women helped start your precious "LGBT", dickhead. Look up Sylvia Riviera and Marsha P Johnson.
Samefag.

Also to "both" of you, if you'd read the article, it's an interview with author of the study used as "proof" that trans people commit suicide more often after transition, where said author says that is totally not what the study found. But reading hundred words is too hard for you?

That's my thought as well. There definitely is no salvaging the show. The problem lies in finance. You can't make a cartoon on a shoestring budget and if you do it better be fucking hilarious. Examples I can think of off the top of my head that looked way worse than this are Dr Katz and Home Movies. But Aesthetic is a problem too.

This entire thing is a fucking train wreck ignoring the questionable motives a project like this has the base show itself is bad.

>you're a paranoid schizophrenic wow that takes like huge strength of mind

I honestly thought that was a shitty parody

jfc

Except many gay dudes - especially white and middle class - like to "belong" to the rest society this way. "See? We're productive and normal Americans, we also hate blacks and trannies!"

Like, if you go on grindr, half profiles say "No blacks, no fats, no femmes". Gay dudes are almost absurd in trying to not appear "gay" despite fucking dudes (i.e. gay men who call anyone too feminine "faggots").

It's kind of a fucking mess.

It's not about understanding people's hurt feelings you moron. It's about what is comparable and what isn't. Treating homosexuals like perverts is not the same as treating mental cases as mental cases.

>characters overlapping with the letterbox

>if you don't like men who think they're women you're pretending to not be gay
What are you even talking about

I chuckled at the haiku failure

>first show to ever have a trans actor be in a lead role

Yeah, I call bull crap on that. The VA behind Meowth on Pokemon was trans, and Team Rocket was far more compelling and deserving of the lead role status than Ash "Snoozefest mary sue babyman" Ketchum.

How is it not comparable? Homosexuality until the last decade or so was seen as a figment of the person who had it's imagination, and was considered perverted and sinful and was feared by the general population.

Those are all things you can say about trans people now. Pull your head out of your anus and actually take a look at the bigger picture. Or don't, it doesn't matter to me, but you're the real moron at the end of the day.

Here's a more recent study.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25994499/?i=5&from=Transsexual suicide&filters=y_5

>depression was high in both groups, and a remarkable percentage of transsexuals have attempted suicide (22.8 %) or have had suicidal thoughts (52.3 %).

It's not good.

Being gay doesn't require you to get major surgery. That seems like an important distinction.

They're totally different. A man can be attracted to other men. That's not a delusion, that's just what he feels. A man can feel he is a woman, but that can never be the case. He will physically always be a man. Fighting against that is foolish.

>A psychotic
Wow, psychotic dude is violent, and his violent outbursts aren't used as a sad thing that makes his life harder but "the punchline is VIOLENCE" jokes.

How come comics from the 90's can have a better and more sympathetic portrayal of psychosis than... Okay, actually anything I have seen other than it, actually.

That, or he's just a violent cunt and writers thought "psychotic" is a cute name to describe it, which I don't know if is better or worse.

I mean, good for that chick on finding employment, and as a voice actress to boot, at least.

Being trans doesn't require you to get major surgery either. Most trans people will never get surgery, because it's too expensive. No idea where you got they're required to get surgeries...kinda makes me think you don't like something you know nothing about.

I'm talking about manly gay dudes who openly despise feminine-presenting gay dudes, and call them "faggots", and yes, that IS a thing.
That sentence wasn't actually related to trans people in any way, just pointing out that some gay men are pretty damn hypocritical.

>The VA behind Meowth on Pokemon was trans
Technically Meowth's original VA was intersex. And I'm talking about actual medical "It's a beautiful Baby.... Um... We're going to need to run some tests to figure out what this kid is" intersex where the term "Assaigned Male/Female" isn't a retarded buzzword because in most cases of actual medical intersexuality the baby is ambiguous in so many ways that doctors need to make a best guess.

So Adam Blaustein was born a... Thing... And eventually felt more like a Maddy and just went lady. Which is permissible because the doctors could've probably called Baby Blaustein a girl to begin with and biologically been just as accurate.

Maybe, but does that warrant all the hate? Even if they'll never be a woman, if they feel like they are a woman, shouldn't we do everything we can in our ability to be supportive of that? Society doesn't treat any other people who have mental illnesses the way they treat people who have gender dysphoria. It's just bizarre.

Doesn't the word transexual mean they've had surgery? Or do you mean transgender?

Whether they can afford surgery doesn't change the fact that they WANT it. It's their ultimate goal, is it not? It's what they'd all choose, if money was no object?

Well I never said either transexual or transgender, I was just talking about the T in LGBT as a whole, so for me I'm supportive of both.

Some do, some don't. Not everyone can be put under a blanket like that. There are trans people who need to go all the way to feel comfortable and there are some who are fine with their genitalia but just want to look more feminine, so they only go half way, 3/4 of the way, etc.

Homophobes would argue that homosexuality IS a delusion because your natural sexual attraction doesn't allow for procreation
So in the view that sex is for procreation, homosexuality is a mental illness

... "Both groups" means MtF and FtM here, not post-transition/pre-transition.

Noone is fucking denying that trans people commit/attempt suicide a lot (I did attempt it myself), it's just studies that actually try to determine effects of transition usually agree that transition is a good thing.

We do kill myself, but it's not something inherent, it's because of society. When I was 16 I wanted to kill myself because I thought that I was a failure and will never be able to transition, and even if I do, I will most likely be unable to find any job and die homeless.

>Samefag.

Wrong, bucko. It'd be like linking stormfront as proof of racism. Try something a little more, i dunno, unbiased?

Being trans doesn't require you to get surgery either - and I know a shitton of gay dudes who get plastic surgeries to look better.

I'm afraid our disagreement is probably fundamental. I seem to believe in much more rigid definitions of 'sex' and 'gender' than you do.

Society is very wary of people with mental disorders, hence a lot of people with depression hiding it. A lot of it comes with fear of association and dependency, mental disorders are rarely a single condition and people's perception is that you're putting yourself in danger by associating with a mentally unstable individual. Family members tend to be more supportive, but this isn't always the case.

As for support, people see it as feeding the delusion of a mentally unhealthy person.

It's a fucking INTERVIEW, with the scientist who made the very goddamn study that is used as basis of the "suicide rate goes up after transition!" argument.

Are you saying that journo used his tranny mindrape beam to make that scientist say those words? Or something, I don't know.

Define "man" and "woman".