It's a very special episode

>it's a very special episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hgExTrqH0n8
youtube.com/watch?v=p9gKlnq0-Z4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do niggers find the word nigger so offensive

Remember that episode of Doug where he had the sex talk with his parents? That was kind of weird.

Never seen this show, does it conclude with the revelation that owner of the locker wrote it herself to race-bait and play victim?

Why don't you ask one you fucking pussy?

you forgot to capslock the word "very".

you aint cut for comedy, just go away my man.

>It's a Rugrats Jewish Special
They did a few of these huh?

Not him, but as a Latino, I find the term "Spic" funny as fuck.

Black people are like women, emotion > logic.

they always get violent and angry when i do

It does actually

It was so progressive and ahead of its time

You have to go back, shitskin

so this episode actually happened? always thought it was some sort of shoop.

Nobody gives a shit I specifically asked about niggers not your latino bullshit

Back to Pennsylvania(place of birth)?

As far as "minorities" in the US go, I'd say Latinos have done the most given the least. Black people are vice versa.

the note that she got made a valid point

Why didn't Urkel or the Winslows have any white friends?

Pls no Texas is shit

Is that a Shadman comic?

you'd know

I can't believe there was controversy over Tommy's Jew grandpa having a big nose. I mean I CAN but you know.

I'm sorry Satan but I like his lolis.
Also kek at captcha. Click on truck. Says police

did urekel actually have normal friends? seems like he just sexually harassed the neighbor girl.

Haven't you ever read Huckleberry Finn? It's "Their word"

>Is that a Shadman comic

It literally says "shadbase" on the comic dipshit

>says he'll draw keemstars daughter blowing trump
>gets threatened
>pussies out and draws some other underage youtuber with no actual penises

What a fucking bitch

Yea, missed that. Also the lack of analingus threw me off.

He had that one crazy stalker bitch Myra

Hey Rabbi, watcha doin?

>be black and hispanic
>get called nigger and spic in school
>tell them it doesn't bother me and try harder
>they start calling me nigger milkshake and milkshake baby

It still hurts.

JUST

Who fucking cares? That has nothing to do with the question

She was pretty qt, and great rack. It was funny how they made a big deal in the early seasons about how Urkel wanted to wait and stay a virgin but in later season they implied that they already had sex.

>it's a discussion about nigger episode

my favorite episodes

lol I got that reference I watch family guy too

WTF, I love feminism now!

>milkshake baby
KEK never heard that one.

Lmao dat nigga got his ass beat by a hoe

The question being:
>"Why are niggers offended by nigger"

I then made the case that black people garner emotional behavior over logic, then proceeded to solidify this remark with anecdotal reasoning that blacks are terrible at life, because of said "emotion>logic" behavior which is so common among inner-city blacks.

Because they are terrible at controlling their emotions. The "black people are violent apes" stereotype exists for a reason, but people deny this truth and shun people who speak it. Walk up to some black people and call them violent apes. Instead of proving you wrong by keeping calm and asking you why you believe that, they'll just come at you and kick your ass. They either don't understand that they're proving your point or they don't care, which is even worse.

they don't, you'd be surprised

youtube.com/watch?v=hgExTrqH0n8

The same reason a jew does, it lets them know they've been found out.

>insulting a stranger randomly
>expecting not to get hit
are you retarded lol

Who is this based woman?

Yeah I find the people who actually care are truly oreos but they want to act like they're black defending their people. Real niggers don't even care. Or idk I bet if you said it aggressively enough you could make anyone angry.

It's kinda funny man. Still upsetting though

>Last guy on the bike

1/8 niggas

>Someone said a WORD I don't like better use physical force to show them how much I don't like it
yes clearly he is the retard

Missing my point entirely. An intelligent person wouldn't immediately resort to violence upon being insulted. The fact that you would respond like that shows you fully understand why the stereotype exists.

we were talking about just asking a question, that's not an insult.

Didn't he get exposed for using paid actors?

That's a man baby

see

>AWW SHIT MAH NIGGA YOU BE GOOD WIT DAT PRANK SHIT, I AINT EVEN REALIZE!! WHITE BOY GOT ME WIT DAT PRANK AGAIN!

lol Roman... at least you have a hot wife (for a little while longer)

>woman being assaulted
>no bystanders intervene
The absolute state of the West.

>calling someone a violent ape isn't an insult, it's a question
what?

she's not his wife, tho. and looking at her mother there's not much to look forward too.

*Wooosh*

Anyone who isn't as much of a pussy as you are would beat the shit out of someone in that situation.
>Hey man why are you a violent monkey?
>Come here and find out pussy ass nigga

So she wasn't just some innocent white girl she's one of those ghetto trash ones who clearly instigated the fight.

Trying reading the thread before you make yourself look stupid again.

just what?

nigga looks good

>get called a violent monkey
>act like a violent monkey as a result

You're proving his point.

I don't expect you to have a high enough IQ to realize that, however.

>no flat top haircut
>no thick rimmed glasses
>no suspenders

Justed as fuck.

>you are a violent ape
>you are correct, I am indeed a violent ape and I will now validate your insult by beating you up

NIGGER ANGRY, NIGGER BEAT UP MEAN MAN

These are almost always fake.

Talking to blacks about race always leads to riots. Always.

Also I don't want to get robbed trying to talk to you.

>I would let someone disrespect me in front of my face
You're the same guys who would let the bully take his lunch money because you don't want any problems. But you're too much of a pussy to realize it.

My grandpa asked an old black guy at dunkin donuts why blacks called each other niggers. The old black guy said "i don't know". He probably wasn't expecting that question at 7 in the morning at dunkin donuts

Comment: "Told you guys she attacked him first and he only threw a piece of paper at her. This lines up with the story someone at the school told me. She was the aggressor and he never hit her. Even in the other two videos. Only time he touches her was to restrain her when she was taking him down to the ground. She came onto the campus to fight someone. She even calls him the N-word. Does that sound like someone who's being bullied, or someone who likes to fight?"

She called him a nigger, /ourgirl/

No one, not even the kkk, would refer to Urkle as a nigger. He's just too damn white.

no point in asking older black folk, they don't lower themselves to that sort of degeneracy.

Yeah bro, the only thing you need to solve a problem is your fists. What's that thing in your head called again? Oh yeah, your brain. Pffft, who needs it, am I right? XD nigga just punch a bitch if you having problems.

Fucking SJWs! White people never do that and even if they did, niggers deserve it.

you're acting like you're a bastion of reason even though you're posting on Sup Forums, why is that?

I so want to give you a swirly.

Stealing =/= talking to you

My football coach had his grandpa come in sometimes to give him a hand and would unironically fight anyone who said nigga. He would say to the black kids he would beat "WE HAVE COME TO FUCKING FAR TO START CALLING OURSELVES NIGGERS." And would have a white kid come to the offender and have him call the kid a nigger to his face. When the kid would get angry he would say "WHAT IS THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE YOU FOOL???"
Senior year he died. Shits depressing.

they were brainwashed into being offended by kikes

I guess it's the environment they grow up in. You see them trying to validate themselves by toting guns and raining stacks of bills. A very shallow sense of honor or pride which they feel is violated when someone calls them names or makes fun of them. To regain their sense of self-worth, they must dominate the "instigator" and prove that they are above them.
Although primitive, one can't be surprised of the way they react when you take their upbringing and the way media is portraying and in a sense glorifying their current lifestyle into consideration.

I think one gains certain amount of self-control when they focus on introspection, but with the life most blacks live, they simply do not have the time for it, or worse, it is shunned by their peers.

Why do you need some stranger respecting you? Assuming this is a person you've just met for the first and the last time in your entire life. If this person died a few minutes after you parted ways it wouldn't affect your life at all, you probably wouldn't even realize it happened. That person might as well never have existed. Why care at all what they say?

>someone gets confrontational
>h-h-hey man you don't have to hurt me please don't here have my wallet just please don't hit me

Yeah bro, just let people do what they want with you there's no point in standing up for yourself if it saves you getting hurt a little.

I wish I met you in prison because I would have sodomized you until you fell in love with me you pussy ass nigga. Then I would have traded you for cigarettes.

How awkward would that be for the kid that has to call the black kid a nigger

I mean even if it's just to prove a point you're still calling somebody a nigger to their face

wish I would have met you
now it's a little late

All I'm saying is I wouldn't chimp out on someone for calling me a chimp. You've got to be pretty dumb to be that quick to validate someone's insult.

I would argue that Asians have.

I wouldn't chimp you. I'd just return you to your proper home of your school locker.

Asians work for what they want though.

There's a difference in someone straight up robbing you and someone calling you names

>implying the person using reason in an argument would be in prison

ME MAD, ME BEAT UP MEAN MAN BECAUSE HE SAY MEAN THING

So if a stranger snickers at my clothes I should commit a felony and assault him?

Why would you let anyone, especially someone who does not know you, disrespect you? All that does is open the door for other people to disrespect and take advantage of you.
Im not that guy LARPing as a nigger but just my two cents. If I was black and someone called me a violent ape I probably would react appropriately. If I was white and a black guy called me a pussy ass white boy and said this to me I would react appropriately too. There's a fine line between using your head and opening yourself up for figurative rape.

name one