Halfway through the first episode. So this is basically law and order with swear words?

Halfway through the first episode. So this is basically law and order with swear words?

yeah, it's boring especially since other crime dramas like breaking bad easily topped it

Yeah it doesn't get any better desu. Anyone that says otherwise is just trying to meme you.

No, its nothing like law and order and theres tons of cursing (pic related). Its essentially ghetto sopranos. Its probably way too subtle for breaking babies to appreciate

make sure you watch it with subtitles, there were some scenes that i remember i had no idea what they were saying because of that weird accent those guys have

Even then its tough to decipher nigger babble. I had to bail when Brother Moves On showed up. Ridiculous.

Pretty sure Law and Order has nothing to do with political and institutional corruption as well as what it's like to live in the inner city. Its the only show with characters that rival sopranos characters

It's slow as hell sometimes but if you stick with it it's tremendously rewarding. So if you're thinking of quitting, don't.

bad show too many nigger

fucking go back faggot

>since breaking bad easily topped it

Good joke

go back to where?
it's not a joke

>watch this show with my sjw roommate
>he's an apologist for stringer bell and avon
>thinks the gangsters are totally and completely justified in everything they do
>"its cause institustional corruption bro! They had no choice but to kill wallace!
How do I convice him that hes a retard?

Who Mistah Prez here?

It's a show for adults.

it's babby's first subtext, so plebs think it's le 10/10 GOAT

Make him realize that Stringer Bell was just a stupid nigger who failed to realize that bribes don't work in the development business. Of course, it's pretty tragic how Clay Davis exploited this stupidity under the guise of sticking together as an African American community.

back into the abyss. kill yourself.

I couldn't keep watching after they basically killed off Avon's entire crew then started that dumb ass high school story arc.

You made a mistake user. Season 4 is the best season by far

Forgot pic

only non-retarded person in this thread

That's the season that made me stop watching. Bodie was the last character on the criminal side left that i found interesting, then they killed him off too. We got left with the one dimensional SUPER BAD MOTHERFUCKER Marlo and his boring crew. That with the high school arc was too much for me to keep going. The few Omar scenes were decent though.

Not really. The writing is pretty god tier

Whats the most boring sesson?

I thought I would hate Season 4 when I saw it was going to focus on hoppers, but it ended up being great regardless. All the child actors they cast were incredible performers, totally in-character and believable. Mr. Presbylewski's redemption arc was really memorable, as was seeing CIArcetti win the race and get introduced to his plates of mayoral bullshit and seeing Carver establish CI's in his neighbourhood like Keema suggested. Bunny Colvin turning Naymond into a half-decent kid is gotta be one of the most genuinely uplifting and hopeful outcomes of any of the side-stories in this show. Seeing Berrel eat shit after so many seasons of his fuckery was beautiful, so many other fucking things too.

Nigga how can you hate season 4?

Season 3 was the best season, but they're all good. 5 was the only one that went downhill a little bit, so lucky then just finished it instead of grinding it into oblivion.

Season 5, the newsroom was just not interesting at all. They could've made it great, but Simon went had to self-insert
>dat prezbo beard

Who knew that Presbo could become so ~daddy~core?

Season 4 is really good but my favorite is 2

Has any television character ever pulled a greater 180 in terms of likeableness other than prezbo?

Superior HBO show coming through

>sopranos
>wire = deadwood
>oz

I mean, oz is good. But its not THAT good