Is the "I hate sjw's but I'm still a liberal who will vote for anybody but trump" meme starting to annoy you...

Is the "I hate sjw's but I'm still a liberal who will vote for anybody but trump" meme starting to annoy you, or is it just me? It's common among overrated youtubers such as Sargon of Akkad, Athiesm is Unstoppable, and Shoe0nHead.
Why do you still like these people, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's annoying

I know what you mean. I get the same vibe from """centrists"""

Getting sick of these "reasonable leftist" faggots.

Trump and Clinton are two ridiculously shitty options. It's not that unusual for people to hate both. I would vote Trump personally I see him as the lesser evil.

Closeted limp-wrists probably afraid of losing face.

When Trump comes in we can all president now.

People call Sup Forums contrarian but these "centered" memesters are the real contrarians

I refuse to believe this straw man exists

This.
It's always the snarky athiest anti-feminism ones that are the worst, like the banana man

It does
It's actually a fairly common one on Sup Forums (and Reddit)
Just go on boards that don't really like Sup Forums much and you'll see them everywhere

I would say as far as political leanings go on this site this particular is fairly common

Cus they are afraid of loosing their image of """"""a good person"""""

Pic related my Jew compass

Yeah

>muh classical liberalism

It's the ultimate result of the political tactic "Zersetzung"

Leftists have successfully made "conservative" practically a cuss-word through intimidation and broken relationships. Cult tactics.

Sickening how people will so easily let it get to them.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

(Everybody here should read this)

(Pic unrelated)

i'm a liberal, i hate sjws, and i'm probably voting trump

It's annoying, but they're on the first step to the redpill.

this guy has a pretty punhcable face

He has a punch able voice that makes him sound like he's literally gargling wax balls.

Cuckkad had a reasonable pro brexit argument. Showing a normie his videos is pretty much the only way to turn them anti-Eu without being called a racist. These youtubers exist because common sense is considered edgy.

He also has the thickest neck of any human who ever lived.

Gay, atheist, anti-feminist who has been on the Trump train since "Build Wall".

Trump has changed the Conservative party by doing one thing-he has never, not once, mentioned Jesus or God.

He proves that you don't need to be a bible thumper or focus on abortion or other non-issues to be a Republican.

This is pretty much my sister. She'll go on about how much she hates SJWs while agreeing with almost every point they make.

This.

How is this so hard to comprehend?

They obviously see Trump as the greater of two evils. How can you not understand this?

I support Trump but only because I see Hillary as being far worse for the United States. It's the exact same reasoning but in reverse.