What does he have planned next?

What does he have planned next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VQNWZa68aU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's going to leak emails on how the California primary was rigged. Screenshot this.

living in an embassy and unwittingly releasing FSB and CIA propaganda

He's holding onto CFG leaks. At the present he's undecided whether or not Trump should win (which releasing the leaks would guarantee, almost overnight)

why are you replying to yourself, faggot

anyway, he is going to wait until the convention is over to destroy her

>Bill put a cigar in an intern's pussy

More like what does Putin have planned. Trump is a puppet of the Kremlin and is a traitor who deserves life behind bars or death.

I would love to see the leaks but honestly, Trump doesn't need them to win.

Might be best to leave them for after he wins. Always good to have a Trump card even still.

doesnt matter

hillary will proclaim "dindu nuffin"

just like last time
assange confirmed for faggot or Sup Forums LARPer

if he had anything, it would be out now
why wait ?

Was getting trapped in the embassy part of his plan?

>t.shill

Crashing this convention

I don't know what he's going to do now that Bernie has officially thrown in the towel. It seems Assange was hoping to release bombshells every day of the convention to weaken Clinton's position and support Bernie, but for whatever reason Bernie decided to give up, so now Assange's plan only serves to support Trump. I highly doubt Assange wants to support Trump.

It's a damn shame that Bernie quit despite being in such a strong position now. Do you think Hillary got to him somehow?

Right, because his leaks definitely aren't completely fucking up the DNC right now.

t.shill

He'll leak Half-Life 3.

Lmao

Faggot

I think he was hoping the DNC leaks would bring Sanders the nom and Clinton wouldn't have shaken criticism from the left as much as she has. He called Clinton vs Trump like Cholera vs Gonorrhea.

>I highly doubt Assange wants to support Trump.

That's a moot point. He is releasing these leaks because of the insane amount of corruption; he is fairly non-partisan when it comes to exposing controversies. I'm sure if he had anything on Trump, he would have released it by now, or plans to.

Leaking the most incriminating emails on the last day of the DNC, when hillary speaks.

Take over Equador and establish the embassy as his palace of doom.

Come on he's busy re-writing his spoofing program so he can play GO in Central Park.

That's my take on it too user

An "Assangination"
I'll show myself out.

He doesn't have anything on Trump because Trump isn't corrupt, he's just stupid. Yeah, Assange is non-partisan when it comes to exposing controversies, but he's not going to do something that will literally lead to the next Hitler. Hillary knows that too, which is why she put the squeeze on Bernie to give up and ruin Assange's plan.

kill yourself my man

>he's just stupid
>literally the next Hitler
I feel sorry for you guys, what with r/sandersforpres being shut down and all

Remember when Hillary won not one, not two, not three, but SIX coin tosses in a row? Yep, that was rigged and he has the proof.

There's no way anyone would fall for that one

>inb4 Bill says that Trump is not presidential today in his speech

Wonder if the staff at the embassy bring him whores or if he just has to wack off in his little storage room.

Being a NEET forever.

If he has something that's that criminal, DNC will have no choice but to enact some sort of retroactive vote or just execute some executive order for Bernie.

breddy gud indiabro

>support Bernie

If that was his plan, he's an incompetent retard who blew it ages ago. But I don't think it was his plan.

kek, you guys are delusional. Having fun being special snow flakes? We both know that's really why you're a Trump support, because it's so contrarian. How nu-male of you.

He won't release anything good. We're getting hyped for nothing. I want meaty content like "Hillary personally killed someone" or something like that, but I just fucking know his HUGE leak will be "she doesn't tip xD" or something.

>trying to samefag
>on Sup Forums

Another 4 years in an embassy living entirely on chalupas and orange soda.

but if the DNC leak was the big deal, why promise more? Why not just release it and have it be the big deal it is? Just for media attention?

He has already said he has emails from Hillary telling a staffer to delete a classified heading from an email and send it through an unsecure channel

About damn time.

Was cucking Bernie part of your plan?

get drunk and rape some sluts

Probably to have breakfast and read the morning news.

He will be assassinated by the Clintons within a month.
Screenshot this.

XD

>all this projection

youtube.com/watch?v=7VQNWZa68aU

>How nu-male of you
literally not an argument

well if he stops now Clinton will probable have the embassy raided and him killed and just claim he was going to release something really bad to terrorists

good. he has leaks set up to dump in that event. wikileaks will live on without him.

"Heart attack"

RELEASE THE DEADMAN'S KEY YOU INSUFFERABLE CONTRARIAN

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Silly Julian. We have ID's on Sup Forums m8.

he's gonna release the meat of the leaks sometime Wednesday afternoon to Thursday Morning

to give HRC and the Dems one last chance to feel ze bern