Do you hate brazil?

do you hate brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn4m0DgGeQk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>septum piercing

yes I hate brazil

that's a man btw

Pls tell me in extensive detail how much you hate brazil.

Bump for brazilian hate

I dont hate Brazil. I love the language, women and shemales, beaches and their their violent police special forces.

Please kill me.

Thanks Suomi

I like Brazilian women, and I like this guy. There's not enough of you here to ruin America like Mexishits and central Americans are doing.

Nope, liveleak videos have made me somewhat terrified of it but the posters here are pretty cool guy

>absolute state of brazilian culture
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn4m0DgGeQk

no, but i hate some brazilians

only because we are too far. if brazilians could they'd be flooding your country worse than mexicans are

Some of it. Some I like.

Wot is going on?

as a matter of fact every mongrel on luso constantly talks about how they wish they could immigrate, how their visas are gonna come soon when they finish college, etc

Why don't they work to make their country better?

because that's and their niggers and niggers don't work them fucking niggers you nigger nigger nigger

When your self loathing has reached the level of a Finnish man then you have my permission to die.

That's the thing, You're smaller in number, less ugly than Mexicans, commit less crime. Brazil itself I can't speak for, obviously seen some heinous liveleak shit from there, but the hues I know are for the most part ok.

12 year old birthday party with his boyfriend

No I love Brazil.
BOSSA NOVA CHA CHA

i hatem yself

yes

I am indifferent about Brazil.

No why would i?

Ye sure.

why does brazilians hate themselves?

Are you sure you want to know?

yeah might be an interesting tale!

el mestizaje maligno