Islam is an evil religion

These people are gargoyles.

You hear about stories like Rotheram, where they are raping a child whilst laughing, stories like when they phoned the father whilst raping his daughter, laughing.

Demons!

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/KarimMarzaoui/status/758055500818812928
youtube.com/watch?v=5u79ecRwZH8
biblegateway.com/passage/?version=KJV&search=Matthew 1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is quite likely partly genetic also, at least these types of tendencies.

Also the Bataclan, the torture they did to those poor innocent young french people (gouging of eyes etc), the pure horror of it all.

I don't think the general public quite comprehend how evil these people are, it is not tangible to them.

This kid's mother is a professor and his sister is a doctor, the family reported him to authorities when they thought he was getting weird

He comes from an objectively good family, which is probably scarier

>stories like when they phoned the father whilst raping his daughter, laughing.

and you still did nothing.

How can a kid come from a good family and turn out so evil. Scary indeed. What hope does this give for the rest of them? This will be a problem forever.

Can't do anything about Islam. It's more important that we make white people feel bad about everything instead.

I might be wrong in blaming Islam, perhaps it is just people from the third world in general?

Religions attract nutters, who; if there was no religion would attack other non-believers for not unbelieving enough.

There doesn't seem to be an equivalent to the devil in Islam? Is this because they embody the devil? That they act in an evil manner with no conscience as to things being either good or bad.

But with Islam it's like their entire race that subscribes to it. Muslim is kind of a race.

Also, a lot of Christians seem like pretty good people, no?

Sauce on the phonecall story?

>no word about male genital mutilation
Typical american.

>in b4 uncut penises are disgusting

I think with isis guys, like any other group, you get a mix of people who are in it for different reasons. Some are true believers, bright people, ideologues who sincerely want to do x and y with sharia, get violently angry when they see unveiled women, Baghdadi's got a PhD in Islamic studies etc.

But there are too many stories about these people who do these attacks being small-time gangsters or fucked up on drugs all the time or in psych wards to just discount them. And on that end it's very Ali Sonboly, very American school shooter. The big difference is that it's giving those people a group, a "state" and cause, a transcendent cause, that's not just nihilism (though it's still mostly nihilism)

indoctrination

deluding yourself to believe you are part of a grand scheme, in favor of a higher powers ultimate plan, doesn't require a bad upbringing.
It requires a weak mind.

No it doesn't, all it requires is for a devout person to read the Quran.

pls stop gargoyle shaming.

I still wonder why there are no terrorists being covered with bacon from head toe in eu.
>inb4 it will fuel the racewar.

True but Christianity offers all the same things

>You hear about stories like Rotheram, where they are raping a child whilst laughing
Just like my japanese mangas

don't.

this is an islam bashing thread.

Christianity was reformed, Ahmed, unlike mudslam.

>It requires a weak mind.

#MerkelHatsGeschafft

They aren't even people, by my definition.

They're just this impersonal, abstract, amorphous mass of evil and uglyness, a seething, festering, Lovecratian, loathsome collective THING summoned by leftist imbalance

Throat slit or beheading?
Media reporting one or the other.

Also...watching Sky News, the picture of one the attackers looked like a 9 year old.

isis indoctrinate and brainwash people. they try it with 1000 ppl, 1 or 2 fall for it, and thats all it takes. like telemarketing scams, a few fall for it always, thats why these groups dont have hundreds of millions of followers. they exploit human weakness

mobile.twitter.com/KarimMarzaoui/status/758055500818812928

"I know HTML"

/thread

islam is one hell of a drug

yes iblis is the devil in islam. and most of those things carry a death sentence is islam shame nobody applies islam properly. extremists seem to pick and choose the laws they want

Where can you move to escape the insanity? I see Muslims everywhere now and don't know where to move to.

They slit it so hard his head fell off

#notallgargoyles

france

It's eerie how fake this Syrian refugee family is.

youtube.com/watch?v=5u79ecRwZH8

What kind of family acts like this? So uniform in their falseness.

They are portrayed as being good, but to me they seem possibly evil even. Malevolent, like they are putting on a show, but beneath it all they are evil at heart

There are no places you can go. The muslims are spreading as a cancerous tumor across the land, killing the good to replace with the bad

>Vice

Really thou, which was it?

I think obviously media don't want to mention the beheading because it's just so outrageous and symbolically insulting that it would likely be the tipping point for several hundred more Europeans becoming racial realists

Nuts always find some cause to attach themselves.
If not religion, then it's politics, corporations, videogames.

The ONLY thing these savages respect is violence. Read up on how the Spaniards dealt with the natives, you have to use violence to communicate to subhumans. That is the only way they will respect you.

Wait where did that phoning daughter thing happen? What's Rotheram?

It's so fucking true. Lower beings only respond to and respect strength and force and violence.

Decency and kindness is something only meaningful and useful for the higher peoples.

ISIS must really be confused over this PC
>Why don't anyone react?
>why don't the hate muslims?
>Who the fuck do we have to kill to get some >respons here?

The ISIS must hate this whole PC crap.

>nobody applies islam properly. extremists seem to pick and choose the laws they want
lol

one thing i just don't understand

WHY DON'T THESE PEOPLE FIGHT BACK?

it takes at least a few minutes for the Mud to stand there cutting a man's head off

I'm assuming beheading and the media are downplaying the attack.

Would like to know for sure.
Don't want to make the accusation without the facts.

Any first hand reporting from witnesses?

Or pics, they said the terrorists broadcast the attack.

underrated
I have been trying to explain just this to friends/family

>on camera

Please tell me they had wifi

Land and other resources.

Spain, US, and UK didn't dominate the world because of religion.

>blow up normal shit
>nobody cares
>start thinking about weirder targets

>wifi
What is 3G/4G.

I honest to god hope the Germans shove all these fucking niggers and shitskins into Auschwitz and burn them. No mercy for the Devil.

Why do you think its the third world in the first place?

Paid by the French government I guess

a fucking smug pepe face

This is my thought also, people really don't understand this in the west. They can't comprehend people not thinking like them. Being a good person is not even a basic assumption in a lot of these places.

>be European
>celebrate new years
>get raped
>go to work
>get stabbed
>celebrate independence day
>get run over
>go to concert
>get shot
>ride train
>go to airport
>get blown up
>get axed
>go to church
>get beheaded

ISIS hopes western citizens fight back, right? They want the Muslim minority to be treated bad in order to create more martyrs, attract followers and fuel the war further. So basically this pussy, tolerant reaction of Europe is making ISIS mad? The question is do we give them what they want? I say fuck yes, kill them with bullets previously dipped in pig blood

There was just like 2 or 3 old catholic sisters and 1 or 2 random people, and the priest himself was 84 yo, what do you expect ? Some catholic-fu ?

I we fight back we lose, we are winning right now.

>Genetic

as much as I'd like to divide the koranimals from Christian Arabs I do have to agree there is some kind of genetic savagery present in Arabs that is unparalleled.

Taliban catches a US soldier going AWOL and they keep him a prisoner for a few years and don't seem to torture him.

ISIS catches a volunteer doctor helping the rebels and they behead him,

A major part of Islam -- which is a utopian totalitarianism and not a religion -- is material reward here on Earth. Here on Earth and not after death, life must always be better for Muslims and objectively worse for non-Muslims. Thus the jizya, thus commands to humiliate or murder unbelievers, thus gratuitous cruelty (which is kindness in their thinking since it "proves" that the target really ought to convert).

Dies Irae my mongrel brother,

Saw a lot of crosses today around people's neck. Is there hope?>

>They are portrayed as being good, but to me they seem possibly evil even
Get saved. Read the gospel ASAP.

biblegateway.com/passage/?version=KJV&search=Matthew 1

Yea some people actually perceive things that way. I say fuck them up and take our continent back. Europa wake up!

and the "west" suprised why we bea. .. khm wanted to say, ask them to stop at the border

>yfw the press find excuses for the terrorists such as the priest raped them when they were children

But there were never oven at Auschwitz

putin..

>tfw my family would rat me out if the memes got too dank

of course we do, those dumb muslims unironically believe that they will win the war of religion, make the whole planet dominated by islam, triggering the judgement day and they'll all go in heavens. achievement unlocked.

You're starting to understand how Israeli government thinks.

They are snakes, literally taking pleasure in others suffering.

According to pic related woman, they are mostly indoctrinated by their parents and Mosques; once they reach maturity they are lethal to all non muslims.

Yeah, attacks will probably get worse and more like this.

But I never understood this division of the West and Muslims. I mean Muslims are already divided by Shia and Sunni. There are nearly daily attacks on Shias.

I started feeling the way you are toward Islam in my teens when I watched the Daniel Pearl and Nick Berg videos. That's probably also when I lost the last remaining shreds of my childhood innocence.

In fact a large portion of America was anti-Islam following September 11, but somewhere along the line the Islamophobia meme popped up and our population got cucked into submission.

>just like my Japanese mangas

Just like my real life

>and our population got cucked into submission.
I don't know about the rest of the country but the South is still pretty wary of mudslimes especially nowadays

? It's cheap in Europe.

Islam is neither necessary nor sufficient to durka durka. There was no spike in rapes nor terrorism from the Bosnians given asyl here in the 90s. They nearly to a man blended in and caused little trouble. IT'S IN THE BLOOD.

>but somewhere along the line the Islamophobia meme popped up and our population got cucked into submission

Bush was the best thing the leftists could ask for. He discredited your Republican party in the eyes of the normies, especially on foreign party.

What is the Papacy's response?

I think the only way to defeat the progressivists who invite a hostile civilization and crying about "islamophobes" is when nationalist start to convert to Islam out of spite. When the right starts to win muslims for their cause, the left would implode from cognitive dissonance. Of course it'll suck and christianity would draw its final breath (which it already kinda does) but this shit will go on forever because no one reacts.

to suck more of their brown toes

>vice news
>interviewees are talking from a script

An elderly priest, delivering a sermon to his parishioners in a quiet, rural French town, quotes the Gospel of Matthew;

"And Jesus said, “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.""

The small congregation listens in silence. It is early morning and the church is mostly empty. Outside the church, a light breeze welcomes the rising temperature. The leaves of the nearby trees rustle. Inside the church, a single shard of sunlight breaks through a narrow window and illuminates the floating dust. A distant dog can be heard barking. Everything is as it should be on this mild summer's morning in rural France.

The priest continues, " “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven.""

An elderly and increasingly frail man, the priest had dedicated his life to the church and to his parishioners. He knew them all by name, and shared with them in the joys of weddings and communions and grieved with them in the loss of loved ones, presiding over the funerals of his friends for decades. He was part of the very fabric of the town and held in high esteem by its people. He knew he was getting older, and that his time as parish priest was limited, but he couldn't contemplate retirement, not yet, not while there was air in his lungs and a smile on his face.

The priest stops reading, raises his head slightly and adjusts his glasses as he looks toward his flock.

"And so," he continues, "what Jesus is telling us all here is...."

A sudden and unexpected noise is heard. A side door to the church has been violently kicked open. Two dark-skinned youthful looking men enter. A sharp intake of breath and gasps follow by the parishioners. The men are brandishing large knives. Thoughts ricochet through everyones' minds as they try to make sense of what is happening. Surely they cannot be Islamic terrorists. Surely not here. It has been the talk of the town lately, in shops, cafes and bars. Everybody has been talking about the attacks in Germany, in the big cities, in Nice. This doesn't happen here, not here, not in this quiet part of France. C'est impossible!

The men tell everyone to move into a corner. Stricken with fear, the people obey their commands. One of the men grabs the priest by his shoulder. "Not you!" he yells. "You kneel here!" The priest begins to kneel slowly, but the pain in his bad knee makes it difficult and he stops. "I said KNEEL!" shouts the man, as he forcefully kicks the priest to the back of his legs. The priest falls to his knees in pain. Those cowering in the corner let out a shocked cry and one pleads for the men to stop. "Shut your mouth or be killed!" the other knife-wielding man replies. He then takes a smartphone from his pocket, and points it towards the priest. The other positions himself behind the priest and asks his accomplice, "You ready?"
"Yes, it's recording," comes the reply.

the same thing, silence until they release their anti non christian virus they've been working on for several decades.

He wraps his forearm around the top of the priests head, covering his forehead, eyes and all but the bottom of his nose.

In one swift move, and before the priest can even begin to contemplate what is about to happen, he takes his knife and presses it into the side of the old man's neck, pushing it forward and outwards to cut the artery. The people wince and turn their heads, gasping in terror, closing their eyes, unable to look at the horror unfolding before them.

The blood spouts in small bursts from his neck, as he lifts his hands in a fruitless effort to stop the cutting, but he is weak and in just a few short seconds, he loses consciousness.

As his body crumples in a lifeless heap on the floor, the attacker repositions himself and continues to cut at the tissues and bone.

The cameraman leans in for a closer look.

"Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar," both men calmly recite in unison as steel grates against bone.

Parishioners continue to sob helplessly in the corner. One of them paralyzed and numb, the colour having drained completely from her face. She collapses with a thump. The others trying their best to comfort her, placing a jacket and sweater under her head, as the men finally finish cutting and raise the head aloft for the camera.

"Ok, upload it now," the killer orders.

Imagine how the world and media would react if a bunch of white Christians stormed a mosque and killed Muslims.

I'm in southeast east PA and if I had to guess its probably about 50/50 here, but it could be a case of people just keeping their mouth shut in order to avoid the wrath of the abnoxiously loud SJW minority.

>tfw the pope is a feetfag

This guy gets it

>When the right starts to win muslims for their cause, the left would implode from cognitive dissonance.

They'd give the Muslims a free pass on it, just like they do with homophobia.

>like Rotheram, where they are raping a child whilst laughing, stories like when they phoned the father whilst raping his daughter, laughing.

Sauce?