Will Blade Runner 2049 flop?

will Blade Runner 2049 flop?

I want my bbc to flop in her vagina

Probably will becuase the executives will be more interested with selling seats than making a good film. All the hard will be lost and it will be over ran with CGI

damn look at the footpusy

No
Enough people have heard the name Blade Runner to give it a stable audience who will see it for that reason alone, just wait for the marketing blitz from all your favorite youtubers and geekcrates
Unless the film is spectacular, I don't expect it to do gangbusters and become a global hit, but I think that even the worst-case scenario for it is to be a modest success

No.
But it will be shit.

A faithful Blade Runner sequel would be far too "avant garde", boring, and uncomfortable for millennial hollywood.

>fucking replicants
>2049

Yes it will critically flop but still make a shit ton of cash and we will have a terrible sequel forced down our throats with the death of Harrison Jew Lover Ford

From the looks of that pic, probably a long and hard run at the top of the box office desu

Whats the best photo you have of her neck?

Anything with her head tilted back with her clavicle exposed?

Ana the Ășltimo waifu

It has the same problem as Ghost in the Shell. A cult movie that is too expensive to survive on the niche following. The original Blade Runner did not make that much money

>that silly tattoo
dropped

I kinda hope it does so (((they))) don't turn it into a cinematic universe

this is a heeb, right?

its subtle

stop being homo

>dropped.. her ass rite on my face

Is Cuba the ultimate waifu factory?

looks like shes at a gloryhole lmao

If you don't want every reboot, remake, sequel, prequel tie-in and universe to flop then you have no business on Sup Forums as film is not a priority in your life.

is that nose real? looks surgical.

I want a bbc to flop in my boipussy

But he made Arrival, which is boring, and people loved that.