So is it the most based country?

It has a uniformity in thought and society
It has a rich culture
Its traditions are cherished and followed
It keeps guard over its purity like a hound of hell

But most importantly:
It chooses to stick to its believes, no matter what comes. This comes with a high cost but they at least don't succumb to a foreign ideology. They do what they do even if every fucker in the world thinks they are wrong, they just keep on going. And they succeed. For decades they have succeeded in staying independent and ideologically pure against all odds (I know NK had and has allies and help, but that's not the point).

Isn't it the perfect country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TcSrkIxQG7o
panzercho.egloos.com/10706021
youtube.com/watch?v=hQQIsaONr8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No catgirls.
Dismissed.

Forced labour camps and public executions in soccer stadiums for literally doing nothing is not culture you fucking moron.

t. muslime bait.

sage

Youre a fucking retard if you unironically think anything about north korea is good

north korea is the only country that has what Trump, Johnson and all the others telling their voters they would do:
-no foreigners
-except no rules others make
-only local products

And it is totally working because everything is glorious in best korea!

youtube.com/watch?v=TcSrkIxQG7o

but why would you want cherished traditions and uniform society when you could have glorious hafu?

>assuming North Korea wants anything to do with a literal hellhole called Burma

I shot at some Nork fishermen with 50 cal when I was in the navy for the lulz.

Did you take pics?

PLEASE SAY YES

here ya go.

how would you even think this true, if this ever happened it'd be all over the news. guy's a fucking liar.

FUCK OFF
panzercho.egloos.com/10706021

We routinely fire warning shots to nork boats when they pass the NLL fucking english teacher faggot.

you think I'm a fucking english teacher? because I'm not. and I don't think you were ROKN either.
if you post pics of being in navy I'll post my face. dont think of backing out faggot

North Korea is Sup Forums's wet dream

>no multiculturalism
>no degeneracy
>strong leader
>strong military
>isolationist
>traditional
>nationalistic

It's called Best Korea for a reason

>And they succeed

Without their only ally china, they would be all dead at this point.

Hush, burger. It is as it must be and you yearn for it, don't you?
Putting all the niggas and the chinks and spics into labour camps? Maybe having a couple of additional executions to show the filth and the dangerous who is boss? It doen't have to be public. You could just give it enough media coverage to make your point.

yeah but its not christian or any religion

>rich culture
You're right user. Everyone spent so much money on their culture that they forgot to buy food so they starve to death.

What a fucking edgy thread.
Welcome to Sup Forums summerfag.
Norks are fucking degenerate fat kid worshippers.
Go fuck yourself

Ah, come on leaf. You really wanna talk culture?

says the one who unironically thought the jews would make a better alliance then the germans

This country seems pretty dank. Reading a news from two days ago about the US embassy being bombed is not cool tho

youtube.com/watch?v=hQQIsaONr8c

Are you underage? Its not black and white
Donald never said no foreigners