Which Spider-Woman has the best costume?

Which Spider-Woman has the best costume?

Gwen for sure. Ultimate Jessica's original was next best.
Though I have a weakness for Silks ninja half mask

Is Moon a real name Koreans have?

Anya in Julia's old new costume was pretty good.

I wish Jessica got Silk's costume instead of her own.

Mayday.
Now and forever.

It's one of the most common in all of Korea.

I want to lick Anya's perky tits.

These are all the Spider Women I have for comparison.

Cuz I'm Tawlded

Mania.
If she doesn't count then I like Silk's. Mouth covering half masks appeal to me.

Perfection.

Gwen gets a pass for the hood alone, but the colors of her costume and how the eyes are outlined really do it for me.

Ultimate Jess' costume is cool because it's literally a color swapped black Spidey costume, something I would figure she'd wear. What I really like about that costume is the covered face, but exposed hair. I have a weakness for long hair.

Silk's mask is pretty cool, but her costume is pretty generic, the S in the chest is a nice touch though. Honestly, back when I was sure Cindy was going to be a Spider villain, I really liked her Web mummy costume. It's just that we had to see it first with Ramos' art work.

I say Gwen takes the lead her simply for breaking away from the traditional costume design.

Mayday's because its the best to masturbate to

you are a man of refined taste

I want to eat her pizza.

>I say Gwen takes the lead her simply for breaking away from the traditional costume design.

It's the same costume design with a hood added.

Naw, no spider insignia, Web pits, the crazy ass bright colors, and sneakers. It's similar to most, but there is enough there to make it pretty darn unique.

>no love for Julia Carpenter
You disappoint me, Sup Forums. Not only does she have by far the best costume, but she's the only Spider-woman with a personality. Too bad Slott, of course, fucked that up.

My nigga.

Carpenter was best Spider-woman. Jessica's so bland she had to steal Julia's child schtick. And still fails with that.

How many costumes did Mattie Franklin go through?

This, closely followed by Gwen's.

I think Ultimate Jessica Drews "Black Widdow" outfit is pretty cool.

I think you need to fucking leave.

Mayday.

The hood is the dumbest part of Gwen's costume.

It's a nice design element.

Agreed

No the worst part is the blue shoes. Looks really bad. But the rest is great.

Anya's venom look.

Guys what issues of which series make up the Spider-women event? Because Silk 6 seems to be right in the middle of it.

Thanks Fampai

Does it bug anyone else that they never point out that Gwen is like 23 at most and Cindy and Jesse are minimum 30+

Are there any good spider-man and spider-woman romance comics?

Bitches Love Spider-Man.

Yes.

Yes, but he always chooses that fucking MJ would love to see some change for once.

Then just pick up some of the Tracy Scops shit.

Definitely Gwen.

ding ding ding ding ding ding

weird

>May, are you masturbating in your uncle's clothes again?

gwen