yall need YISUN

Other urls found in this thread:

killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish I had a proper ksbd reaction image right now

Hello fellow Goon

holy shit

The sanctioned action is to Edit

I can shit a better burger than that. I would be 6 JUGGERNAUT STAR SCOURS THE UNIVERSE's best friend, cause everyday I would deliver him an exciting new burg when I got the bathroom

Also, I thought White Chain or whatever its name was accepted Metatrons offer? Why isn't it a douche like Juggernaut Star?

Because half of accepting the offer was out of spite towards the dipshit angels who spend all their time hanging in the void doing nothing, not because she actually agrees with Omnicide

So following up on that discussion from the previous thread
>Q: What's black glass, exactly?
>A: A mildly potent narcotic, notable in two respects. The first is that it’s made from kiln-fired Godstone, but only a specific vein that must be mined for. That’s the stone that the Gods’ bodies hardened into. Obviously, its production is a horrendous evil and hugely taboo for a great number of people.
>The second is that it is a universal intoxicant across all species (humans, servants, and even devils. Angels don’t touch the stuff, even rogue ones). This makes it highly lucrative.
Yeah, black glass ARE drugs after all.

Why don't you make one, eh?

How fucking pissed do you think Gog-Agog is going to be that Mottom was the one who got to give the successor a makeover.

>2016 years after the holy suicide
>not having your own K6BD reaction folder

shiggy

Because that would be a forced meme, Abbadon.

>I thought White Chain or whatever its name was accepted Metatrons offer? Why isn't it a douche like Juggernaut Star?
CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. Her worldview doesn't fit in with either the Thorns or the Concordance so she's uncertain of who to ally with. What's interesting is that 6 Juggs doesn't seem to be completely in line with the Thorn's or the Concordance either.

>It is I, the angel known as 88 Top Kek Browses the Imageboard Frequently

"glass" is a common slang for crystal meth, so I see the connection

>that one user a thread or so ago who made the suggestion that 6 Juggernaut was "sort of like Uncle Iroh"
>Now it's revealed he likes to drink tea

Abbadon you lurking fuck I know it was you.

okay but we already knew about the tea from when the page that edit was from first got posted. Are you sure that wasn't what the "sort of like uncle iroh" was based on.

so i just caught up with this comic last week
how often does it update cause this is some good shit and i cough up a lot sooner then i wanted to

Tuesday friday, occasional three update week based on how that differs from his monthly page requirements from patreon

yeah it was before that

>his
i coulda sworn that a lady wrote this
then again i probably would have thought Morbi was a gal too if i didnt know better before hand

okay, i didn't expect it to be from "a thread or so ago" i thought threads were more common than that.

So Jagganoth got some angelic feathers, had a vision ,and now wants to destroy the wheel. Considering Metatron had that same goal for a while, can we assume that Metatron is the Angel who gave him the iron feathers in the first place?

What the hell is this guy's problem anyway?

That is what we seem to be intended to infer, yes. As for what his problem is, extremely unsuited to peace.

>extremely unsuited to peace
I see, so Jaggie is an American

Where'd you find that info, if I might ask, user?

I'm a slut for world-building shit.

Join the Concordance, young demiurge.
killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/

>What's interesting is that 6 Juggs doesn't seem to be completely in line with the Thorn
It doesn't seem to me that way. He's acting exactly like a Thorn would act. Impatient, humanity-hating, etc.

I'm stealing this

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Abbadon was XX

Looking forward to White Chain and Juggernaut's Wacky Good Cop/Bad Cop Adventures.

How is Juggs like Uncle Iroh?

Even monkeys know that swords are ugly tools for idiots, and one would better spend their life taking up farming.

Huh, Perona returned to Mihawk? Though she said she'd be searching for Moria.

She couldn't resist Daddy Dracule.

I AM 420 POSTS MEMES FREQUENTLY, YOU MAY WORSHIP

>69 Shitposter FucksTripfags Zealously