The great debate

The great debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5LnwLn9vnKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remind me of the Jaffa word for cuckold

DS9 Worf > Teal'c > Red Shirt Fodder > TNG Worf

Meme, Worf had a lot of good episodes on TNG too

Teal'c was a legit badass and his kid was way less of an annoying little crybaby. Also he could pull off any hat.

tng worf is useless in a fight though
>inb4 duras
once he won one fight once

'Tealc' is probably the dorkiest sounding dumbshit name I've heard in all of sci-fi, which is saying something.

That show was shit, btw.

Worfs hat game was also on point

>Hand to hand
Teal'c with symbiote > Worf > Teal'c without symbiote
>bladed weapons
Worf
>Ranged weapons
Teal'c
>Tactics
Teal'c
>Lovemaking
Teal'c

>poetry
Worf
>chanting
Worf
>angry smiling
Worf

>love making

I dunno, that may be the one thing Worf was actually useful for, I mean he fucked:

Dax(s)
Troi
The Klingon Halfbreed

and the Duras sisters wanted to jump his bones

>the Duras sisters wanted to jump his bones
They'd fuck anything with a forehead ridge

Dax was a slut. She couldn't go a week without sucking one of her friend's dicks.
Same could honestly be said for Troi.

and don't get me started on the Duras sisters...

>b'etor would fuck anything
ftfy

At least Troi had the decency to be a whore for people visiting the ship. I could never be married to Dax, every guy she introduces you to has probably had their dick/tentacle/tongue/antenna/eyestalk up her asshole

jadzia was a slut, he fucked erzi too though who definitely wasn't

Give her a couple years with Dax, he'll get her addicted to sex too.

Teal'c banged Shau'nac, Erica Durance and his dick-slanging abilities were so good they even transcended franchises and allowed him to bed the sexy vulcan from Enterprise.

He meant this fine piece of ass.

Worf jobbed all the time to random aliens, even ferengi.

Teal'c rarely lost to anyone.

>Michael Dorn
1.93m
>Christopher Judge
1.91m

worfs a big guy for teal'c

not married to julian 'I wanna fuck Garak' bashier she won't, she'd be lucky to be getting the enhanced dick once a week

Dorn is a skinny vegan

in the books, bashir breaks up with ezri because he thinks he only loves her due to feelings for jadzia. ezri becomes a captain or something, which is retarded because she's a fucking counselor

bashir ends up with the autistic girl who got killed by section 31 and he ended up catatonic

>skinny
maybe for a burger

lol, the only after series books I read were the section 31 one's and stitch in time, also something about worf and martok and a wolf, can't remember the name

that's from 20 years ago dude

tbf shes a total slut too, it seems like Worf had a problem

yea which is what we're discussing Teal'c vs Worf, so around 1990-2003

I think if it came down to a battle between the two with what they hold sacred on the line that Teal'c would win. Teal'c has been fighting for so long he's not going to ever give up his friends and family, or on humanity. Worf I could see shutting down and walking away after much hardships.

I've never read one of the books, was just reading about it from the wiki

Bashir and Data were able to implement the code at both Memory Alpha and Memory Prime. Julian was badly hurt when he was forced to engage in combat with Sarina, who had been brainwashed by Section 31. After the code to eliminate Uraei had been implemented Uraei's brainwashing forced Sarina to commit suicide. Julian was rescued by Memory Alpha security personnel. He was then treated by Doctor Simon Tarsus of the U.S.S. Aventine. Tarses used his genotronic technique to repair Bashir's damaged spinal cord. Regardless of this, Julian was rendered catatonic, mute and wheelchair bound by the psychological trauma of losing Sarina. Elim Garak subsequently took Julian into his home where he was tended to by a medical staff.

Humans regularly match or beat Klingons in fistfights.

Jaffa far outclass humans.

Therefore Jaffa >>>>> humans = klingons

worf never backs down from a fight and destroyed his entire life just to kill one guy who killed his waifu, worfs not backing down either

nah, the only humans who win against klingons are MCs with plot armor, everyone else except the jem-hadar get fucking destroyed fighting klingons, thats a stupid argument

holy shit, so Garak realized his dream in the end hahahhahahahahahahahahahah fucking hell

Worf is constantly getting played.

Picard and Riker shit all over him.
The DS9 crew bullies him into sleeping on the defiant
Rando klingons manipulate him constantly

yea sure but your saying Worf would just stop in the middle of a fight and say fuck it, thats never going to happen

youtu.be/5LnwLn9vnKo

yea the worf factor so? tng worf loses every fight, by the end of ds9 and even voy and ent for that matter their built up as near unstoppable killing machines

DS9 worf was legit
I think people forget that TNG worf had literally not met a single other klingon since he was adopted.
He had constantly been training, but compared to actual klingons, he was far, far behind.
By the time he got to DS9, he had a fuckton more interaction with klingons and had improved his skills tremendously.
Also, things probably would have been different had tasha yar not quit the show, forcing him into the role of chief jobber officer.

even in tng later on he wins the top bat'leth prize, early tng is when he was the writers punching bag

Um sorry sweetie, but SG1 is one of the best sci-fi series of all time, so you're going to have to try again.

>They'd fuck anything that brought them power

b'etor tried to fuck picard, user

By which you mean return to cardasia, right?
There was an online petition back in web 1.0 days for Garek to be out and proud, complete with STvsSW.com tier arguments for him being a closeted gay.

>The DS9 crew bullies him into sleeping on the defiant

I hadn't thought of it that way. It actually kinda works. But the argument I subscribe to regarding Worf being a jobber was because he WAS a jobber. He had to get his ass kicked so the audience would know the thing he was fighting was a real threat.

A role for which O'Brian was born.

I remember this. Teal'c's actor wrote a 2-parter where he hooks up with T'Pol from Enterprise.

yes thats what I mean, their no implication that garak would act in any way untoward with poor helpless julian definitely nothing going on their and I would never suggest their is

no-one can take a hit like o'brien over and over and over and over again

Teal'c wins, indeed.
Worf is fairly badass, but he is a bitch Klingon. Raised by humans, weak. Teal'c was mother fucking First Prime. Worf was... Security?

The correct answer is G'Kar

Ds9 worf was chief strategic officer for his sector, commander of the defiant, and was leader of the High Council by right of combat but gave it to martok. Just saying

that nigga's dead irl lol

2nd post best post

worf fought for like days against jem-hadar, unarmed or with blades he's brutal af

Point taken...
I just rethought my position,
Teal'c vs DS9 Worf = ???
Teal'c vs TNG Worf = Teal'c

Now, what about a tag team matchup
Teal'c + Bra'tac vs Worf and ??? =

Teal'c will never be a merry man. worf all the way

I would have to say ds9 worf wins his match just cause the show went out of its way at times to make sure he was a badass.

As far as the 2v2, I wanna say martok would have to be his partner. The two have too much history not to fight together. For giggles though I would want to see him fight with that tsudere Irish ludite from tng.

Ronan>Teal'c>Worf

prove me wrong

DS9 Obrien ALSO was legit.
Lifetime imprisonment? Walk it off.
Cardassian Judicial system? Walk it off.
Temporarily become the leader of a village to ward off an apocalypse? Walk it off.
Have a clone of you murdered in front of you? Walk it off.
Invade the mind of the most deep state operator in the history of the federation while he's dying? Walk it off.
Having to literally see yourself die MULTIPLE TIMES? Walk it off.

>ezri becomes a captain or something
I thought that was just online fanfiction

>Have a clone of you murdered in front of you? Walk it off.

eh, that's nothing special
Riker killed his own clone without giving a fuck and Picard shot his future self without flinching

Don't forget all the stuff he did during the Cardassian war. He had far more military victories to his name than Worf.

> That show was shit, btw.
I love both but SG1 is of a consistent higher quality on both acting level and script. No retarded characters like Weshly Crusher and cool villains like Ba'al.

Also, a very consistent storyline throughout the first 8 seaons where the story truly moves forward, Star Trek has never been able to do that, just short stories that span maybe a season or a background story that's sometimes referenced.

This

Remember Teal'c was the right hand of a being that considered himself a God and had millions of soldiers to choose from.

That´s the prophet category.

They would both team up to fight a massive gang of Jem'Hadar and Goa'uld.

After which Teal'c would reply "Indeed" while Worf enjoys a glass of prune juice.

Never watched Stargate but Teal'c looks straight out of a gay pride parade