Do you think the Germans in WWII would have fought a little harder if they saw the hell modern Europe would become?

Do you think the Germans in WWII would have fought a little harder if they saw the hell modern Europe would become?

Please don't talk about this. Some ww2 veterans are still alive and living a real hell watching their countries go down the shitter. It's too sad to think about.

All veterans except the Japanese ones I guess

Why didn't they all commit ritual Sudoku after the war?

This. If they could see the future that awaited Europe there wouldn't have been a war at all.

This, thanks ameribro

I bet the brits and french would have even helped the germans if they knew what was going to happen today.

some things could not have been quite forseen

Merkels Million Muslim Man March for example

Yeah. WWII would be USA and USSR versus everyone else.

If thed see the future theyd not send lenin to russia durning ww1 and literally nothing of the current situation would have happened

Do you think we would have fought Germany if we knew this was our fate?

Would Amerikeks even join the war if they saw the future without the Nazi's?

in 1945 there were 228 millions Africans, and 550 million Europeans. If they knew what Europe was going to become, they would've dropped everything and genocided Africa. It would be a paradise today.

>Be son of noble samurai family
>Join Imperial Japanese Army to serve God Emperor and my country
>Sent to some jungle in the pacific
>Slay white dogs and brown jungle niggers
>No food or ammo for years now
>Realise I am the last one left in my company
>Shoot and kill enemies trying to capture or kill me
>60 years pass
>Years of suffering alone in this fucking jungle
>Surrender. Just wanna see Japan once more before you die

>War has been over for years
>New Emperor greets me and thanks me for my service
>I can return home
>Go out side
>am i kawaii uguu~
>everyone is dressed in western clothes
>Japan is a vassal of American
>Not allowed to have an army
>women dress like whores
>traditions are not respected as they once were
>return to where my house should be
>firebombed bombed by Americans in 44

that's what you get for siding with the eternal anglo who was jealous at the german empire and incited a war

you could have left germany in pease, leaving the world with USA/Russia/Germany/Japan as the 4 superpowers, living in peace in prosperity

but nope

the buttmad anglo, unable to accept that he is no longer a superpower had to destroy it all for everyone

enjoy your mudshit, peasants... zero regrets
t. Germany

Why didn't you listen?

They might have been weirded out seeing Russia being the most nationalistic country in Europe.

They got Burgered.

I would make a bet english soldiers would have thrown away their weapons and surrendered

I don't think the Germans would have had an enemy if everyone knew.

A lot of them did, including the minister of war.

No. Bear in mind this is simply the beginning of WW3, yet again started by the Germans. Hitler would have holocausted all of Germany had he known this was the future.

I bet America would have fought less hard.

They were beaten 30 to 1
The entire world was against the Third Reich.

>Real men killing each other so that their countries culture and history can be destroyed, their grandchildren be raped and murdered, their religion becoming irrelevant and their names and stories being forgotten

how is this fair?

>Germans try to destroy Europe in WW2
>Germans trying to do it again

"If only Hitler had succeeded the first time!"

Would Americans have fought less hard?

Gee, I wonder why.
Oh yeah, because they've declared war to almost the entire world.

If average whites in *any* Allied nation could have seen the future they would have banded together with the Germans to destroy their true enemy.

Germans in WWII couldn't have possibly fought any harder.

By the end of the war, they were drafting veterans from WWI and giving them relics to use as service weapons again.

Europe need to stop cucking themselves and declare war to those who are destroyong their countries.

>Hitler would have holocausted all of Germany had he known this was the future
>would have
What is Nero Befehl?

t. butthurt East Germany in denial

I think they would have used the banking industry to take Europe over instead of the Wehrmacht.