Generalizing

Okay, I get that a lot of shit had been going down, but are you chucklefucks really trying to scapegoat an entire culture for the acts of a few people? That makes you no better than them! And just because a few take the Qu'ran out of context it doesn't mean all Muslims are like that, READ THE FUCKING QU'RAN, IT PROHIBITS KILLING PEOPLE, it is the #1 sin! Islam is peaceful, don't be fucking retarded and let a few radical assholes ruin a very historically rich and largely good culture.

>READ THE FUCKING QU'RAN
calm down mohammad

Get out shill

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Your religion is a piece of shit that promotes fighting when you are feeling "oppressed". Because of this, your culture is full of idiots with a victim complex and low-self esteem fighting their own religious crusades against oppression and then waving it off as "only ok because of a special circumstance". A muslim is someone who condones knee jerk reactions and becoming your own enemy instead of becoming a bigger man.

Les infidèles sont pas considérés comme des gens dans ta religion. Maintenant, retourne dans ton désert, Abdoul, je crois qu'une frappe aérienne est prévue pour ta femme de 12 ans.

No, it prohibits killing Muslims, not infidels you fucking blind tard read it yourself.

You might be surprised to hear though, that people here can use their eyes and see that not every Muslim running around is necessarily coming at them with a bomb, but every bomb comes with a muslim.

/thread

Sois gentil, avec la femme je dis. Non mais il a raison, sinon on verais des centaines d'attaques par jour dans tout les pays

Muslim countries are all fucked up. The more muslim, the more fucked up. You fuck up every single thing you touch.

If you're so historically rich and largely good, perhaps you could prove it by improving your shithole countries, not by coming to our countries and fucking them up too?

what the hell

Muslims are getting scared. They know we are gonna drive them back to the sea.

OK put it this way if someone offered you a bag of. (i'd usually say m&m's here) garlic and told you only 10% was poisoned, would you accept them

Am I the only one that saw that?

Christians are afraid of Muslims because they believe Muslims follow the Quran better than they follow the Bible.

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” -Ghandi

No its more like someone offering you a bag of hand grenades and one is missing a pin

i can't not see it now lol

>READ THE FUCKING QU'RAN, IT PROHIBITS KILLING PEOPLE
It prohibits killing MUSLIMS
Except under certain circumstances
How about YOU read the Quran and see how often it calls for the killing of infidels (read: a lot of the time)

Islam and Islamic culture is shit tier and belongs back in 700AD

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

>sinon on verais des centaines d'attaques par jour dans tout les pays

on s'en aproche doucement

ta putain de religion n'est rien d'uatre qu'un einieme ideologie totalitair visan uniquement a abrutire en enchainer le peuple pour mieu le controler
l'islam est un cancer et rein d'autre

Except apostates and non believers oh an them dudes in medina oh an them dudes who draw mo ham mad oh and them people who have fatwas put on them oh and yourselves for 72virgins.

The problem is you saracens don't read your bible in a language you understand (Arabic, it's very hard and you're mostly a product of incest) making you all easily manipulated by desperate imams (all of them).

Tl;dr your religion is a Jewish ploy to control the stupid.

This is correct

>[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."
>Qur'an 8:12

>"O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous."
>Qur'an 9:123

>"So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds."
>Qur'an 47:4

>One post by this ID
Bore off shillaries

FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE

Ben Garrison? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Nam. Back then we called him "Gook Gutting" Garrison because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood. Most would call him insane, but that is why the green berets trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created. You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Ben. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Ben what he could and couldn't do. I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul. "I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These slant eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an American made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of an American man!" In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, rice filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."

>trying to scapegoat an entire culture for the acts of a few people
That's not how scapegoating works and it's more like playing the odds.
"Less than half of the culture are terrorists, so everything is okay." This is how retarded you sound.

>That makes you no better than them
I don't know what you're trying to convey, but I'm just gonna answer with I don't care.

> And just because a few take the Qu'ran out of context it doesn't mean all Muslims are like that
Whether they take it out of context or not doesn't change the fact that it's not "Just a few" and coupled with the fact that they kill people.
It's really less than accidental.

Except for certain circumstances.
And there's alot of them.

>don't be fucking retarded and let a few radical assholes ruin a very historically rich and largely good culture.
I fell for the bait and I don't care.

show me the passage

Jesus told to judge a tree by the fruits it bears. It's a wicked tree, for it bears explosive fruits.

> Algeria, christians are forbidden to pray in public, people can be sent to jail if arrested with Bibles on them
> Algeria, complains about France not allowing muslims to pray in Paris street (which they do anyway)
> Irak, christians were protected by Saddam, now they're fleeing the irakian democracy

Where I live 16% of the population is Christian from Irak, they're already outnumbering the Jews.

Please note that I'm not taking countries ran by madmen as examples. Those are moderately religious countries, and our allies. Yet they all have problems with the terrorists, same as us. They breed them just like we do, there will be no end to this joke.

So, to answer your question, yes, muslims must absolutely purge their ranks of all madmen, just like the Catholic Church must finish the purge of the 1% of pedo who hid in its shade.
If they don't, who will?
I already see the jews being attacked and their restaurants, shops... being vandalized and our politicians are trying to brush it off, you think I'll wait till I see my church burning or my parents dead?

> Oh wait, my church closed two years ago because there isn't enough Catholic left in my town

>I said it so it's true
Never change Sup Forums

The koran forbade jews to kill people but not muslims.

By this i mean, this passage is directed towarsds the jews. Then goes on to blame jews for all the workds problems and says to kill them

>Only a few Muslims are bad guys!
>70% of 1.6billion just want global sharia!
>It's 2016!
>Trust me!

Your happy times of conquering the west will end.

It all makes sense...