This triggers the stormweenie

>this triggers the stormweenie

How old were you when you ourgrew islamophobia?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/KarimMarzaoui/status/758055500818812928
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2016
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s#t=13m36s
clarionproject.org/Muslim_Brotherhood_Explanatory_Memorandum
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=24m04s
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/22/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/
youtube.com/watch?v=LWiXECm0M5g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ourgrew

(You)

>European by culture
>wears hijab

Nice try.

>focus on the obvious typo instead of the argument
how old were you when you were diagnosed with aurism?

Kosovo is Serbia

Being Muslim by religion is a problem. It is objectively incorrect. Mohammad is the only historical source that has ever said Jesus did not really die on the cross, and that was 500 years after the fact. All sources from the actual time period, whether Jewish, Christian, Pagan, etc. concedes that Jesus was crucified.

>(F?)ariq Ramadan
>Culture
ok

hijab is just a way to dress modestly, as the holy quran advises. why are you bothered by people who unhypocritically and unironically follow their belief?

>aurism
>auris is latin for gold
Spotted the kike.

>flag
hello Bosnia and Hertegovina diaspora

Last night, since i banged your mother.

Christianity is European culture

So that's why they cover their faces and shit.

Islam is a reprint of arab culture from 6th century
Everything about islam in about arabs, language of the prayers, holy places, traditional clothes, architecture, customs that grew into commandments and so on
In its current form its just radical arabian nationalism with supernatural belief as en excuse

And yet they don't date non-muslims.

Guess they're not really culturally european, since they're so racially intolerant.

>Phobia
Nice meme

One fucking sentence and the bitch manages to contradict herself.

>TIQIYA intensifies

But Islam is contradictory to European culture

>phobia

Nobody's scared of sand monkeys

I remember it well. It was just after muslims became peaceful and stayed in their own countries.

But religion is culture. That's an oxymoron.

>European culture
>Muslim

Pick uno

your ancestors are collectively rolling in their graves

>United States
>country

If she truly was European by culture, she'd be Christian, as that's a part of European culture and identity.

So there is, in fact, a problem. But of course, this is just another shitpost thread so it doesn't really matter what anyone says.

>European by culture
>Muslim by religion
>Terrorist by practice

>That E.T. neck.
Ayy lmao.

>Serbia

kek
Where were you when Srebrenica 1995 happened? Did you not learn that islam is the enemy?

(You)

mobile.twitter.com/KarimMarzaoui/status/758055500818812928

Muslims are fucking dumb

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

>Tariq Ramadan

That's an exotic european name. From, where it is?

you can date or marry someone who is not muslim. Most muslims generally since you have to choose how to raise kids.

>There is no problem
HAPPENING
HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>no problem
HAPPENING!!!

ALLAHU AKBAR

>mfw Sup Forums can't provide one piece of statistical data to back their beliefs

>inb4 old ass data from online polls

>culture

There lies the problem, culture is a spook.

>Inshallah, smoothskin

If you look into Islam, what it advocates and how long it's been trying to conquer the world you would grow into islamophobia.

Anyone who says that Islam is a religion of peace or that they are "just like us". Is just celebrating their ignorance of a dangerous ideology

why is that one kid wearing a red dildo hat?

???

There have been 4.4 terrorist attacks every day in 2016, committed by Islamists or in islamic countries.

>what is

>Helmuth Nyborg (August 2005). "Sex-related differences in general intelligence g, brain size, and social status". Personality and Individual Differences

>Lynn, Richard; Vanhanen, Tatu (2002). IQ and the wealth of nations. Westport, Connecticut: Praeger. ISBN 9780275975104.

>Lynn, Richard (2011) [1996]. Dysgenics: Genetic deterioration in modern populations. Praeger Publishers. ISBN 9780275949174.

>Lynn, Richard; Vanhanen, Tatu (2012). Intelligence: A unifying construct for the social sciences. Ulster: Ulster Institute for Social Research. ISBN 9780956881175.

>Herrnstein, R. J., & Murray, C. A. (1996). The bell curve: Intelligence and class structure in American life. New York: Simon & Schuster.

Another self-righteous Islamaphobe that gets his sources from far-right websites and stormfront. Islam is a Religion of science and peace. Muslims may not be perfect, but Islam is.

>statistics are only valid when they're from a time period that I determined despite the fact that an obvious increase in violence from muslim happened
k

Stormfags don't like that stuff either though, so I don't see why they complain so much.

>I-its not like Stirner was wrong!..
And or lie

>I'm nigger but white because feminist said so

You can be Muslim or European, not both, end of story.

>not naming a single one
>implying their religion supports their actions
>inb4 out of context paragraphs from quran

>islamophobia
>phobia
>implying I fear them

Islam is contradictory to pretty much all culture aside from Arabian clan culture which it incorporated. You guys might think you're muslim, that it's your culture, it's not. It has been forced onto you about 1200 years ago by the sword.

They've killed your gods, they've destroyed your heritage, they've promoted their values and norms such as cousin marriages which has ruined your people. Islam isn't European culture but neither is it yours. Or that of anyone else aside from Arabs.

Are there any Muslim women that are huge celebrities?

Yes far right websites like fucking Wikipedia and history of Islam books and the hadiths

Fuck you and know what you are talking about before you come at me with revisionist nonsense

>All these anons who don't realize this thread is satirical.

>be working checkpoint north of bagdad
>searching vehicles for explosives (per Iraqi government request- more Muslims die in market bombings than soldiers)
>car comes in, a man and a woman.
>they exit vehicle, we search it. Find an AK47- legal Iraqi men allowed one weapon (most choose an AK).
>no explosives found.
>search male, no issues.
>search female (this is where shtf)
>no females in squad, male does it as trained. Uses the back of his hand, doesn't lift burka or touch breasts/buttocks etc.
>male protests violently, has to be restrained.
>no explosives found- couple are released and sent on their way.
>shift change a few hours later, head back to base.
>find the woman about 3 miles down the road.
>in a ditch.
>single gunshot to the head.
Her husband MURDERED her, because she had been "touched" by another man and was "unclean".
He never had to explain to THEIR children what happened to their mother.
He never had to tell her parents what happened to her.
He never had to stand trial.
Because by the Quran it was his right.

THAT IS THE TRUE FACE OF ISLAM.

Go ahead and debate me.

Fuck Muslims.

>shilling includes forum-sliding topics

Religion is a part of culture.
B8 thread.

>muslim is a nigger
accurate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2016

Take your pick mate, there's several hundred

>european by culture
>the opposite of europe by religion

Cognitive dissonance

>there are people who see satire and believe it

it's the joke of believing in the Onion, or NYT.

None of these mention religion in any way.

Post them dumbass. How do you expect me to refute you with evidence with you didn't even provide a counter point?

phobia?
nah, we just hate the motherfuckers

Not even sure what this post is trying to say.

People who fret about >MUH CULTURE

are retarded and deserve each other.

I hope when you don't get bothered when my religion demands me to tear apart anus of your five year old daughter in future and blow your wife up when she's trying to obstruct god's will.

Religion is fetish and sign of mental deficiency, it shouldn't be allowed in public.

>european by culture
No you're not, you want nothing to do with european culture and values and traditions.
>muslim by religion
Yes you are and that's exactly the problem.
>there's no problem
Yes there is, they are incompatible, you want sharia law which is antithetical to everything european culture stands for.

>quote by tariq ramadan.. whos grandfather is hassan al-banna founder of al ikhwan (muslim brotherhood).

youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s#t=13m36s Tariq ramadan exposed as grandson of hassan al-banna, founder of the muslim brotherhood.

clarionproject.org/Muslim_Brotherhood_Explanatory_Memorandum

"“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…”

“[W]e must possess a mastery of the art of ‘coalitions’, the art of ‘absorption’ and the principles of ‘cooperation.’”"

Underrated

Get fucked sandnigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=24m04s Islamophobia (a made up word) connected with the redefined term racism (when they say racism they mean critical of islam and sharia law) And OIC attempting to equate the two. OIC asks to accomodate muslims, instead of assimilate.. why are they saying this? Because It's against sharia law for muslims to leave their faith or to adopt a different culture than the rules of sharia law and islam.. Except to practice the makkan phase of deception whilst they gather their numbers before entering the medinan phase. Therefore they do not wish to assimilate, but everyone should fall all over themselves trying to accomodate their needs.. They want to live under their law (shari'ah), not your law.. or you're a racist (redefined as being critical against islam) xenophobic (if your culture and laws are against sharia law) and an islamophobe.. See the deception?! They are trying to with warped manipulative legalese to impose blasphemy laws upon western nations via OIC served legal documents! And they are only able to do this because nobody is challenging them on this blatant attempt to institute shari'ah law all over the world.

keep telling yourself that

>freedom of religion
death sentence if you convert from Islam
>freedom of thought
Can't depict Muhhammad
>Freedom of Speech
can't speak against Islamic values(see Malala)
>Freedom of expression
Can't speak against Islam, can't depict their prophet in any way, cant think different from your religious/political leaders
Islam has been slaving people since it's inception, meanwhile, christianity was actually against slavery in most of the new world.

According to a poll, 77% of Moroccans think they're arab.

Islam is cancer.

>Muslim is a race now

They aren't forced to be Muslims, it's a choice. For that they have no redemption.

It's not European. It's Arab. I'm not bothered, but you're delusional if you think jihad is European.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/22/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

inb4 you try to bomb me

Is Morocco dangerous now? I always wanted to visit the fossile shops but I'm pretty scared

>outgrew staying safe from religiously motivated attacks

so are you dead or something?

I just grew my hatred for Islam 2 years ago, after reading Quran and hadith. Before that time I always believed in the "moderate" and "radical" muslim shit.

>European by culture.
Proof that you aren't. Different countries in Europe have different cultures. Not that I would expect Arabs to realize that.

>out of context

I don't think they could be any more relevant, my friend

>[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."
>Qur'an 8:12

>"O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous."
>Qur'an 9:123

>"So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds."
>Qur'an 47:4

So far, I see no argument from you

>None mention religion
But it does mention the differences in culture because of IQ and several other factors, which help understand violent cultures such as Islam. You have no argument, you have no statistics, so you cannot talk

>European by culture
>There is a single European culture

Islamophobia is real, but it has nothing to do with muslims. It's about mistaking others for muslims, mostly Sikhs.

SAGE THIS NIGGER
READ THIS

Because they've destroyed everything your people once were, your history, your traditions, your own religions. They've destroyed it all. And they did it by fire and sword. Worse they then promoted their own incestuous clan culture and destroyed your very people. Islam promotes rampant inbreeding, that dropped you guys from being part of the antique world to something approaching Somalia levels.

And the people don't even realize it anymore, they've bought completely into it, adopted it and are now spreading it to others by fire and sword. Islam is one of the biggest catastrophes to befall humanity. It's worse than the bubonic plague in the damage it does.

European is not a race fucking retard, he ment deportation of all muslims, including (((white))) ones

youtube.com/watch?v=LWiXECm0M5g

>aurism
This just gets better and better
Muzzie found his way to the chan ey?

No, it's an ideology, a culture (Arabian clan culture), a law system, a bunch of behavioural norms and some other things. Which means anyone can fall prey to it. That doesn't make it any better, it just makes it worse. It's not a point in your favour in any way shape or form.

>taqiyya

I am not afraid of you goat fuckers. Your end was foretold. I will wait on the Lord.